Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 03:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Yes. Me too.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have something too. Maybe it's not a Regina and Daniel moment, I don't know. I would like to see the moment when Regina got her horse Rocinante.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:25 PM
Extreme Fan

That would be nice too! I feel like the horse was her only friend (besides Daniel, of course), I think she really loved him (or her?).
Old 01-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree with you Cori. I don't think Regina had other friends. How sad for her. She was a sweet girl with a loving heart.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:59 PM
Extreme Fan

She really was! But I think it wasn't her fault. Again, I think Cora didn't let her have any friends that weren't healthy or whatever.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for the welcome everyone. It's lovely to be here

That gifset was brilliant, it has all of the sad feelings though

Happier scenes between Regina and Daniel would be wonderful to see, Especially those you mentioned Neverlight.

I agree with you all about the friends thing too, such a shame Cora was so over bearing.

Do we know what happened with her horse? I would like to have thought she treasured him/her, it would surely have given her a connection with Daniel. (Of course the life span of the horse might be an issue).
Old 01-31-2013, 06:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Didn't she killed the horse to make the curse? I might me wrong and she killed another animal......
Old 01-31-2013, 08:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for posting that lovely gifset, Neverlight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.sunshine (View Post)
Didn't she killed the horse to make the curse? I might me wrong and she killed another animal......
Yes, I believe she said that she took her horses's heart for the curse, and then it didn't work anyway.

I would love to see more flashbacks of Regina and Daniel as well.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Credit: markspot
Old 02-01-2013, 04:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
She really was! But I think it wasn't her fault. Again, I think Cora didn't let her have any friends that weren't healthy or whatever.
Yes. I think it was Cora's fault. She isolated her family.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeunleashed (View Post)
Hi Koda, I would love to be added. Thank you
Great! I'm gonna add you in a minute.

One thing I've always wondered about when it comes to Cora, and I guess it could tie in with the ideas about Regina's loneliness and isolation, is whether or not she had a certain notority or if there were at least rumors about her being a witch. Leopold and Snow White seemed to have no idea, but then again their kingdom may have been pretty vast and it didn't seem like it was all that usual for them to travel through Cora and Henry's corner of it. Which also makes you wonder how long she must have been planning to make good use of it and get Regina to make a lasting impression on the royals once the opportunity finally arose and the king did travel their lands again.

I also tend to think Rocinante was the "prized steed" Regina sacrificed for the curse. She thought it would count as "the thing she loves most" so it couldn't have been just any random horse. It would definitely be nice to see how she got Rocinante though. Probably a gift from daddy? He seemed to be quite supportive of her spending time on horseback, taking riding lessons, etc. Maybe Daniel was somehow involved in getting it for Regina? Probably depends on the timeline though. But yes, we just desperately need more flashbacks either way.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 02-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
One thing I've always wondered about when it comes to Cora, and I guess it could tie in with the ideas about Regina's loneliness and isolation, is whether or not she had a certain notority or if there were at least rumors about her being a witch. Leopold and Snow White seemed to have no idea, but then again their kingdom may have been pretty vast and it didn't seem like it was all that usual for them to travel through Cora and Henry's corner of it. Which also makes you wonder how long she must have been planning to make good use of it and get Regina to make a lasting impression on the royals once the opportunity finally arose and the king did travel their lands again.
Hmmmm that's a good question. For now, there's no way we can know that, because it was never clarifed. I think no one, but Regina, her father and Daniel (and Rumple, of course), knew about her magic. Maybe people just thought she was a very estrict mother. And I have a feeling she was actually really mean to the house staff and all..
Now, about the marriage, I think she always had that in mind. Btw, how did Snow's mom died? I think I don't remember, or I don't know... Anyway, she was just waiting for the perfect opportunity.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh of course, yes I think she did, I had forgotten about that! Such a shame, she lost everything really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
I also tend to think Rocinante was the "prized steed" Regina sacrificed for the curse. She thought it would count as "the thing she loves most" so it couldn't have been just any random horse.
And yes Regina sacrificing the horse for the curse fits in very well with what was being said.

Thinking about the isolation Cora created for Regina, it a wonder she was able to meet and fall in love with Daniel, it's a surprise Cora hadn't done anything sooner, but I guess Regina had kept it well hidden.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think no one, but Regina, her father and Daniel (and Rumple, of course), knew about her magic. Maybe people just thought she was a very estrict mother. And I have a feeling she was actually really mean to the house staff and all..
Yes. I think Cora did not use magic so much when there were others there that could see it. I think she was different in private then when others could see.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:57 AM
Total Fan

Great gifset. Ugh it's so sad. They could have had a wonderful life together.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.