Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2012, 05:09 AM
Absolute Fan

It was so sad. I had hope for one moment. Then it was crushed.
But I will have hope again. I will not give up hope for Regina & Daniel.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Great (and sad, but what else is new ) fanvid:

Regina/Daniel - My Skin
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 11-03-2012, 06:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am not sure if I am ready to watch these kind of videos. I watched one yesterday and I ended up crying...again.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Absolute Fan

This is actually the first video I watched since Sunday and I only picked it because I love, love, love Nathalie Merchant's "My Skin". It is still a terrible kick in the feels though to have it combined with scenes from Regina and Daniel's story. *lesigh*
Old 11-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Koda, great great video and yeah, I cried. *sniff*

"True Love - the most powerful magic of them all. It creates happiness."
Old 11-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for posting the video, Rina. It's a great video, and of course, I'm crying again.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the video. It is sad but I like it too!
Old 11-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
I know right?? I was like OMG it's him it's actually him and then it was all ruined. Ugh heartbreaking.
I was so excited to see him alive and Regina was glad to see him again too. But ugh that stable scene always breaks my heart.

I'm not happy with this... and I don't think I'll get over the last ep.
I'll eventually be okay if Daniel actually comes back and stays back, but unless that happens... I'm not gonna be ok.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 11-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Absolute Fan

We just have to try and stay optimistic, keep the hope alive. We kept talking about him coming back ever since The Stable Boy aired and that worked out well, so I say we try to keep it up and hope that Noah will come back for more again.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Yes. I will not give up hope. He will come back!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:13 AM
Graphics Team

I also think it's so amazing that Regina kept Daniel's ring... I know that was episodes ago, but I still think it's lovely that even after all that time she kept it. And I wish there was a way she could get it back.

I was rewatching an ep of Xena last night, and it just reminded me of Regina and that ring. Cuz there were... similarities? I guess you could say. Anyways, I don't wanna get OT.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Maybe she can get the ring again. They did not say what happened. They did not explain. Maybe the ring is in the old fairytale land again. The ring went there when the apple from the old fairytale land came to our world. To Storybrooke. Like an exchange.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

@Jacquelyn
Oh, don't get me started on the parallels between Xena and Regina. I swear, some things they copy right out of it (Catching a flying arrow? Seriously?).

I ship SQ but given that the possibility of that happening are rather slim I would like for Daniel to come back for real and them to be happy. Actually, everything that makes Regina have happiness in her life is fine by me. So, add me to the list and I make Stable Queen my Co-OTP .

"True Love - the most powerful magic of them all. It creates happiness."
Old 11-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
@Jacquelyn
Oh, don't get me started on the parallels between Xena and Regina. I swear, some things they copy right out of it (Catching a flying arrow? Seriously?).
Yeah that definitely reminded me of Xena.

Anyways, I'm really anxious to get back to my moms house. Guh there's so many Daniel/Regina arts I wanna make. Especially with the newest ep. (aka the ep that killed me)
Old 11-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
Maybe the ring is in the old fairytale land again. The ring went there when the apple from the old fairytale land came to our world. To Storybrooke. Like an exchange.
That's pretty much my personal headcanon for what happened to the ring. I always thought it either went back to Daniel or to where it come from in the first place. And the latter scenario actually makes even more sense now that we know the Enchanted Forest still exists.

Should be interesting to see how the writers are planning to deal with the present day version of the Enchanted Forest once Snow and Emma have found a way back home. Everyone in Storybrooke should probably be interested in making sure there is no such a thing as a permanent portal between the two worlds, given that Cora, Hook and the Wraith could then come over too and they're most likely not the only villains and dangers left in the present day EF either. But at the same time it's still their home... I would also like to see Cora back at whatever is left of either King Leopold's castle or own manor while she's still stuck in the Enchanted Forest. Anyway, if they do find a way to open and reopen portals on a somewhat regular level, I do think there's a chance that Regina could get her ring back.

@nike75: Hehe. That's basically how I feel about Swan Queen. Regina and Daniel are my OTP, but SQ is the only other Regina ship that I am somewhat connected to. I partly blame Lana and Jen's chemistry and the fab SQ fandom - they do have some of the best OUAT fic I've ever read. And given that I'm a total fanfic junkie... And I totally think that IF Regina and Daniel can't be reunited, R/E would make the most sense, based on their personalities and all. But yeah... most likely not happening. We're so shipping the Titanics of the OUAT fandom.