Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2012, 05:43 AM
Absolute Fan

I have hope. Anything is possible in a story with magic. The writers say their show is about hope. I have hope for Daniel and Regina.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:40 AM
Total Fan

Me too. And if doesn't happen I will always love this ship anyway.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:01 AM
Absolute Fan

I found this on tumblr
Old 06-01-2012, 07:20 AM
Total Fan

Oh yeah I saw that. Thanks for bringing it over. Very cool.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice art.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Gorgeous artwork! I love the silhouettes of Daniel and Regina in this.

I just posted this in the Lana thread, but I thought I would mention it here as well: The SAG Foundation will be holding a Q&A event with Lana next Wednesday (June 06) in Los Angeles after a screening of "The Stable Boy". I really hope they'll at least add a video of the Q&A session to their website. I would love to see/hear more of Lana discussing this particular episode (and our ship ).
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 06-02-2012, 05:37 AM
Total Fan

Yeah saw that on the Evil Regal thread. I would love to see her say more about this particular episode. And of course Daniel/Regina. OH please god let someone ask if there is even the tiniest possibilty he may come back.

Old 06-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Graphics Team

Someone should ask Noah or Lana... or ask somewhere! I'm dying to know something... He NEEDS to come back!
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 06-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Absolute Fan

It's probably too early at this point. We might have to wait at least until production starts again in a few weeks before we get to hear anything at all about what the writers have planned for Regina. Lana keeps stressing that she's completely in the dark about season 2 right now, so there's probably not much they could say. Noah has interacted with ONCE fans via twitter a few times, but for now his character is dead in the fairytale world and he most likely has no idea if the writers would want to bring him back for more flashbacks or something along those lines in season 2. Things just got more difficult with him now being a series regular on Nikita. I'm keeping all fingers and toes crossed though, of course.

A OUAT fansite will get the chance to interview Lana soon and they're asking fans to submit questions on their facebook site. Might be a chance to at least submit Stable Boy related questions. Even if there's no guarantee that they'll get picked and asked during the actual interview.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Total Fan

OMG please let someone ask a Daniel/Regina related question.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm going to throw an idea from left field. If true love is the most powerful magic of all and magic has been released in SB, wouldn't it be possible Daniel might return to Regina much as Charming returned to Snow?
Old 06-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Total Fan

I have seen that theory floating around on tumblr. Much as I would love it I dunno if it will happen so soon. Don't get me wrong i would love to see Daniel back but I reckon it might be a bit soon. But for future season i think it is a definite possibility and a wonderful idea for a happy ending for Regina.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Absolute Fan

I think/hope season 2 will focus on the Regina and Henry relationship first and foremost. It's overdue and their final scene in 1.22 just screamed follow-up. Regina has a lot to work through before she could/should even think about romantic love again. But I wouldn't complain if Daniel finding his way to Storybrooke turned out to be part of the big cliffhanger at the very end of the season.

Rumple's true love potion is definitely interesting though. It's a possibility one should probably keep an eye on. Even more so since he said that a person who succeeded in bottling true love could do anything.

I just checked Once Upon A Fan's Facebook page and counted at least four Regina/Daniel, Noah and/or Stable Boy related questions so far. Let's hope they'll pick one of them for their interview with Lana.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Total Fan

I think what really bothered me about the second half of season 1 in particular was the lack of Henry and Regina scenes. Also they are not exactly plentiful in the season overall. Hopefully that will change in season 2. Now that Lana has mentioned in an interview that the relationship is something she would like to see salvaged hopefully we will get some nice scenes in season 2. I still think his reaction to her telling him she loves him was very interesting and something that should be followed up on.

I honestly think the romantic love thing is way off for Regina too, Rina. I would love them to focus on the Snow/Regina relationship as well as the Snow/Emma relationship next season. I can't help it I just adore Lana and Ginnifer in their scenes. Talk about bringing out the best in each other. Yes Stable Boy jail scenes I am talking about you.

Hopefully they will pick a Daniel/Regina question. Wud love that.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:35 AM
Absolute Fan

I read somewhere that the show struggled a bit with the regulations about how much time child actors of Jared's age can spend on set and that this was supposedly one of the reasons why at some point there was relatively little Henry on the show in general. And it seems they also cut some of his scenes. I remember there were reports about a Henry, Regina and Mary Margaret scene back when they were filming "Dreamy" for example, but it didn't make into the episode after all. Still, they definitely dropped the ball a bit with Henry and I hope they can find better ways to balance things out next season.

And we definitely need more Snow/Regina next season, Fi! They're awesome together. I hope we'll get to the point where they'll be able to do some actual talking about all of the stuff that happened between them. Snow has every right to be beyond pissed and let Regina feel her rage, but I hope they can both slowly move into a direction where they can address their past. Regina needs to show that she's willing to do this though. Snow has expressed that she's been willing to let go of their past twice by now and the ball is clearly in Regina's court. But of course it's no longer just about Daniel and Cora and Leopold at this point. There's the whole Henry issue and if Regina feels that the Charming family is trying to take her son away from her....

How cute is this?

source