Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Total Fan

I know right Jac. Never getting over that episode. So sad.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Graphics Team

Yeah... so much amazing moments with them, yet so much sadness and pain..
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-22-2012, 08:31 AM
Total Fan

Yeah but when he comes back to her everything will be happy and lovely again. Right????

Jac did I read somewhere on tumblr that it was your birthday a couple of days ago. If so HAPPY BIRTHDAY. If not just ignore my ramblings.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Graphics Team

I'm sure she'd be so happy to see him.
Oh and yep my birthday was 6 days ago. Thank you.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Total Fan

Party in the Daniel/Regina thread for Jac's birthday.

Old 05-24-2012, 08:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

please add me
Old 05-24-2012, 11:00 AM
Total Fan

Welcome to the thread. Sure someone will add you soon

Old 05-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlessaholic (View Post)
please add me
Welcome!
Old 05-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Yeah but when he comes back to her everything will be happy and lovely again. Right????
Daniel can't come back. Remember, Rumple, Regina, the Blue Fairy, all have stated that magic can't resurrect the dead. Magic has its limits in OUAT.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:08 AM
Total Fan

Don't care what anyone says. I will hold out hope that we will see him again sometimes. I will never give up on these two.

Old 05-26-2012, 06:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Me too. I won't give up hope until the credits for the final episode are starting to roll.

I trust neither Rumple nor the Blue Fairy. We know for sure that Rumple has only his own interests in mind and Regina remaining desperate in her grief, desperate for revenge, was certainly one of them. He needed her to cast the curse after all. And don't even get me started on the fairies...

Time travel seems to be an option and now that magic is back in Storybrooke who knows what other possibilities will continue to pop up. Especially considering that magic is different in our world. What worked in the Enchanted Forest may not work here and what used to be impossible back there may very well work here.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 05-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Total Fan

Awww glad I am not alone in this. And I agree you never know what will happen on this show. With magic being unpredictable in our world the possibilities are endless. it's part of the reason I am looking forward to season 2 so much. Also it is inevitable that Rumple will have to pay the price for bringing magic back. He says all the time that all magic comes with a price. Looking forward to seeing what that is. It is a given that nothing will go smoothly in season 2.

Old 05-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Me too. I won't give up hope until the credits for the final episode are starting to roll.

I trust neither Rumple nor the Blue Fairy. We know for sure that Rumple has only his own interests in mind and Regina remaining desperate in her grief, desperate for revenge, was certainly one of them. He needed her to cast the curse after all. And don't even get me started on the fairies...
Yes, but Rumple never told Regina that magic can't ressurect, he told other people, namely King George in 'The Sepherd' and I believe also Snow in '7:15'. The Blue Fairy explained the no resserections policy to Jimminy Cricket in 'That Still, Small Voice'. What either planned for Regina in regards to the curse wouldn't have come into play. We the audience have been told again and again that magic can't raise the dead from variable sources at variable times in FTL's history.

What happens in our world with magic could alter this, but I'm doubtful. The nature of death is no different in our world than it is in FTL. Yes, how someone dies can be radically different, but that death is inevitable, that death is permanent, that death scars the living who are left behind. Death is death in both worlds. I don't see rationally why the laws of death would be different enough to make magic able to bring back the dead now that Storybrooke has magic.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlessaholic (View Post)
please add me
Hey Elaina. I added you.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:20 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeverett (View Post)
Yes, but Rumple never told Regina that magic can't ressurect, he told other people, namely King George in 'The Sepherd' and I believe also Snow in '7:15'. The Blue Fairy explained the no resserections policy to Jimminy Cricket in 'That Still, Small Voice'. What either planned for Regina in regards to the curse wouldn't have come into play. We the audience have been told again and again that magic can't raise the dead from variable sources at variable times in FTL's history.

What happens in our world with magic could alter this, but I'm doubtful. The nature of death is no different in our world than it is in FTL. Yes, how someone dies can be radically different, but that death is inevitable, that death is permanent, that death scars the living who are left behind. Death is death in both worlds. I don't see rationally why the laws of death would be different enough to make magic able to bring back the dead now that Storybrooke has magic.
Why are you blowing holes in my ship?. I want to believe that Daniel will come back so I will believe it is possible till the very end. Just because it might not happen doesn't mean that I or other people on here will stop hoping for it. The same with Emma and Graham. The Emma/Graham tread is still alive. Lots of people believe that maybe he will come back one day.

Last edited by bbroccs; 05-29-2012 at 05:39 AM