Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2012, 07:01 AM
Graphics Team

I'm going crazy then. Why does this have to happen to me?
But yeah hopefully things turn out better as things progress. I hope there's some way to bring him back. They seemed so happy around one another.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-16-2012, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I want to see Daniel come back somehow! I fell in love with Noah on Nikita, and was super happy to see him on OUAT. I love the character he plays, as Regina's boyfriend, the stable boy. And Regina's mom had to ruin it all...rage! I'm glad we got to see Regina's past, what kind of person she was, what led to the person she is now. If reunions could happen on Lost in the "afterlife", I have hopes for OUAT and Daniel's return! Wishful thinking? Haha.

Daniel still means a great deal to Regina, as we saw with the ring she still kept. It gives me hope that their story isn't over.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:06 AM
Graphics Team

Oh hi there. Yeah there's some hope I believe, now that magic is returning. So maybe in the future we'll see him again. Who knows.. anything's possible with fairytales.

Would you liked to be added?
Old 05-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
I want to see Daniel come back somehow! I fell in love with Noah on Nikita, and was super happy to see him on OUAT. I love the character he plays, as Regina's boyfriend, the stable boy. And Regina's mom had to ruin it all...rage! I'm glad we got to see Regina's past, what kind of person she was, what led to the person she is now. If reunions could happen on Lost in the "afterlife", I have hopes for OUAT and Daniel's return! Wishful thinking? Haha.

Daniel still means a great deal to Regina, as we saw with the ring she still kept. It gives me hope that their story isn't over.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

*waves at everybody* HEY.

Okay, sure! Thanks. I can't wait for next season!
Old 05-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Total Fan

Ugh next season. Seems so far away now. And I think it's November before it comes back. Talk about torture. I am really interested to see where the season will pick up. Will it go straight into it where we left off or will there be a time jump. So many questions. But considering this year is going so quickly the wait might not be so bad.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
I want to see Daniel come back somehow! I fell in love with Noah on Nikita, and was super happy to see him on OUAT.
Me too. I didn't know he was going to be in OUAT so when he showed up it was a pleasant surprise.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:13 AM
Total Fan

He is great as Ryan Fletcher in Nikita. I actually started watching Nikita after his performance in Once. Hopefully the writers can bring him back at some stage as Daniel.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

I quit watching Nikita after 2x16 because I got bored with the show but Ryan & Owen were my favorite characters.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Total Fan

Oh I haven't gotten that far yet. Just coming up on the season 1 finale. But I love the little Noah Bean I have seen so far. Only thing is all I see when I look at him is poor dead Daniel. Sobs.

Old 05-19-2012, 02:55 AM
Absolute Fan

source
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 05-19-2012, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Noah Bean is now a series regular on Nikita, since it's been renewed for another season. I'm so happy for Noah, and to see more of Ryan!

Still hopeful to see Daniel back on OUAT..
Old 05-19-2012, 06:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was reading the first Regina/Daniel thread where the idea of Regina having been pregnant with Daniel's baby surfaced.

I think if Regina was pregnant with Daniel's baby at any point, she had to have miscarried. There is no way Regina would give up Daniel's baby for ANYTHING. She'd rather die than lose the last part of Daniel she has.

I could see a storyline where Cora realizes her daughter is pregnant and uses little Snow to cause the miscarriage in some way before Leopold figures it out. After all, Snow is the legitamate heir to Leopold's throne, and that can't make Cora happy. Even if Regina were to give him another child, that child would be second in line. Get Snow out of the way and the field is clear for Cora's own grandchild to one day claim the throne. But Regina is still too moral to kill a little girl, so she has to push her to really hate Snow. Loosing her baby after loosing Daniel would seal that deal. Unfortunately for Cora, Regina could also loses the ability to have any kids, ever.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:57 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)

- Rina seriously why would you post something like that are you trying to kill me. OMG, just leave me here to die.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Graphics Team

Aww omg that gif!