Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Total Fan

My favourite scene so far the entire series.

Souce; mareluna3001

Btw can we just bask in the absolute beauty and adorableness that is Regina's face in the last one.

This is absolutely beautiful

source; everythingswanqueen

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.

Last edited by bbroccs; 04-05-2012 at 01:14 AM
Old 04-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Graphics Team

That other gif at the bottom of them kissing. "True love is the most powerful magic of all"
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Total Fan

Isn't it gorgeous. I just can't stop staring. Great kiss and I love the way his hands cradle her face. I am such a sucker for that. There is something so sweet and romantic about it.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Graphics Team

I can't stop staring either. It is indeed so cute and such a lovely moment!
Old 04-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Total Fan

It's actually amazing how they made people fall in love with this couple in a few short scenes. Honestly they probably had about 5-10 mins of screentime during the episode but they managed to capture the hearts of alot of people in that short space of time. Really, well done to Noah and Lana they definitely got me.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Graphics Team

Well it shows that Regina did really love someone in her early life. She needs that love again...
Old 04-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, he was definitely the love of her life. And to still love and miss someone that much after all those years just shows you how much he meant to her. I really want them to find each other again.

I would love to find out from the writers if they have any idea about bringing him back but I would be afraid of getting a resounding "NO". Maybe we are just better off not knowing that way we can always be positive that it will happen.

Old 04-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Graphics Team

Idk why people would not want him back. They were adorable together.
And if in some way he did come back then everyone could get their happy ending, including Regina. She deserves to be with the one she loves too.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Total Fan

I think the reaction has been pretty positive to them from what I have seen anyway!!!!! What do you think???? Maybe if the writers are aware that they have struck gold with this particular couple they might consider bringing him back as a happy ending for Regina.

And yes she deserves to be with the one she loves as well.

Old 04-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Addicted Fan

They should! We don't even know how Daniel and Regina met initially! we saw how Abigail/Kathryn and Charming/David met, how Red/Ruby and Snow/MM met, so forth... SO we deserve a Danny and Reggie "meet and greet" scene next season hands down!

Aww the gifs and arts are so beautiful but it still breaks my heart. I do love these two. I'll be shipping them forever because Daniel was the one thing that made Regina feel "whole" and "human" and "light" on the inside... its so sad.

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 04-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Total Fan

Well you never know maybe they might go further back in the story and show how they met. That would be awesome. I would really love to see more of their relationship. I kinda got the impression from the episode that they had been together for a long time so it's possible they will show more of their relationship.

There are some truly beautiful gifs, vids and fanfic showing up on tumblr. People are just so freaking talented. The one I posted earlier today in particular is one of my favourites. And quite possibly my favourite scenes of the episode.

Old 04-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Addicted Fan

well I'm using Noah's name for a baby boy's name in a fanfic chapter coming up! I want to keep the Daniel/Noah goodness/hotness in me for as long as my heart is still resting by the fruit cake in Regina's awesome fridge!

And no Admiral Evil Red Fi that wasn't a "fic catch up" reminder for ya.

I seriously want the writers to delve in deeper to their relationship too! If you look at my signature, they are both next to my other heartbreak sad OTP ship. I really hope the writers can bring Peter and Daniel back in some form or way too. See how their ladies met with both of those cuties, eh?

I agree. lots of Danny and Reggie goodies/cuteness et al around the net! I've already buddied up Daniel with Peter! They are both having some gossip about their fine ladies up in heaven!

The Evil Red in me will live on forever!

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 04-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Total Fan

Hehe the fruit cake always needs a mention.

I know, I know about the fanfic babe. I am definitely gonna do it this weekend. My sister has been dragging me out to different places all week and I have barely had a chance to do any fanfic reading. Damn her and her need to be entertained all the time.

Awww babes your really not having much luck with OTP's are you. First Peter and Red and now Daniel and Regina. Here have a hug. But bear in mind that because of the flashbacks on this show there is always a chance we will see them together again. And this is what gives me hope. If the writers see that they have hit the jackpot with a particular couple they are probably gonna consider giving that couple more scenes together regardless of whether one half of the couple is dead (does that sentence actually make sense, I am not sure)

Actually I wanted to ask you have you seen any nice stills or arts of the kiss with Regina and Daniel around. I really want a pretty one for my desktop. Any ideas. I watched a couple of amazing vids as well today.

Ah Daniel/Pete. Daniel is telling about that time he and Regina were having sexy time in the stable and that perv of a horse just wouldn't stop looking.

Old 04-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Graphics Team

Aww a Regina/Daniel meeting ep! Me likey...
Old 04-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

That kiss was one of the hottest kisses on the entire show so far. It really is absolutely gorgeous.