Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Graphics Team

Aw I would love it if he came back.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Total Fan

Fingers crossed my dear anything is possible I guess. I think it they went further back in Regina's backstory they could possibly have him back. Only thing isn't Noah Bean doing Nikita at the moment. So it alot would probably depend on him.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Absolute Fan

I really hope they'll find a way to bring him back. Even if it's just for more flashbacks. I know they can't possibly bring everyone back they've killed off in the Enchanted Forest or in Storybrooke (and let's face, they have a bit of a track record already ), but it's not like Regina's true love is just anyone. And if they do check out other sites like Tumblr, they probably know that they're been buzzing with Regina/Daniel feels too. My Tumblr dash is a massive R/D lovefest since Sunday.

There's rumors that Noah will be promoted to a series regular if Nikita is renewed again after this season, but Edward and Adam said before that they've found ways to deal with scheduling conflicts since Lost, so this shouldn't be a problem in this case either.

And hey, apparently Noah enjoyed working with Lana too. Not that their chemistry didn't sort of give that away already.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Total Fan

As I said the audience reaction has really positive so I think that will probably be a deciding factor. Yeah there have been loads of stuff on tumblr flying around since Sunday's episode. I don't think I have reblogged so much in all my life. They have definitely been a hit with the fandom particularly evil regal fans. Ohh your on tumblr what is your account name would love to follow.

Oh thats good news about scheduling conflicts is good too.

And thats a sweet tweet from Noah. Such a nice thing to say about Lana. I love his use of the phrase incredibly talented Lana Parrilla. Damn it now I am shipping them in RL as well. But I am glad he enjoyed working with her. You could tell they got on well anyway. They had a lovely sweet kind of innocent chemistry and it totally worked for the storyline.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Graphics Team

Aw I love that tweet. He said she was lovely and incredibly talented. How cute.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Absolute Fan

I'll PM you my Tumblr username, Fi.

I hope Lana got to see Noah's tweet. Her timeline and @ mentions probably exploded on/since Sunday.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Graphics Team

Yeah I'm sure they did.
I hope she sees it too And I hope they get to work with each other again.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Total Fan

Jeez FF is being really annoying for me at the moment

Awww thanks Rina would really love to follow. Kinda new to the whole tumblr thing but I honestly love it. Such pretty on my dashboard every morning. And loads of Daniel and Regina. Talk about a big hit with people. It's great and bodes well for the idea of maybe bringing back Noah in the future.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Graphics Team

Fi i already followed you
Old 04-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, FF just went wonky. I hope my PM went out before the server went into "too busy" mode. Let me know if you didn't get it, Fi.

I joined Tumblr quite some time ago to participate in 2 other fandoms, but lately my dash is pretty much all Regina/Lana. I fully expected to lose a bunch of followers during the last two days because I kept reblogging every single Regina/Daniel thing that came my way.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Total Fan

Yeah Jac is following me too now. Thanks.

Rina I got your PM. Thanks alot for that.

I joined for OUAT, Criminal minds and Castle but have just been staring at Regina/Daniel stuff for the last few days. SUch talented people on their and so many great gifs. I actually squeeed tonight when someone made a suggestion to the fandom to write fanfic. I would totaly love that.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Graphics Team

I reblog alot of Regina/Daniel stuff. They're too cute to not reblog things of them.
I also of course reblog tons of other things as well.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Total Fan

Constant reblogging over the last few days to be honest. I think I may have reblogged those engagement scene gifs an unhealthy amount of times. They are just so pretty. Oh I saw a great one earlier actually that might be nice in the opening post gonna go find brb,

Old 04-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
I actually squeeed tonight when someone made a suggestion to the fandom to write fanfic. I would totaly love that.
Aww, that's great. I hope it'll happen. I've seen some Regina/Daniel fanfic prompts in the LiveJournal Kink Meme already, but that doesn't have to mean much yet. There's like 34 pages worthy of OUAT prompts by now and of course not all of them got filled. But there seems to be an interest and that's always a good thing.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Total Fan

Yeah they seem to be a big hit. Even looking at comments and all the gifs and stuff on tumblr proves that. Writers please take note!!!!! We want them back. Please and thank you.