Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2012, 01:01 AM
Graphics Team

Thanks Rina.
I'm a bit bummed R/D didn't get much screen time in their only eppy together though..
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-30-2012, 02:30 AM
Total Fan

I know Jac but quality over quantity is a huge thing. I loved what we did get even if the scenes were a little few and far between. Like that engagement scene. That will remain one of my favourite Regina scenes for a very long time to come.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:45 AM
Absolute Fan

The engagement scene is my favorite too. And maybe we'll get some deleted scenes on the DVD set. The way the episode was put together worked well, but I think it's still quite likely they had to cut some stuff.

One thing that struck me during the final fairytale scene, with Regina in the wedding dress, was how Snow White actually used Daniel's name when she talked about how happy he and Regina would be together. It doesn't necessarily mean that they'd originally included a scene in which she was introduced to him or Regina told her more about Daniel and their relationship, the writers may very well always wanted us to assume that Snow learned more about "the man at the stables" off screen, but still... something like that (a Snow/Regina/Daniel scene or Snow and Regina talking about Daniel some more) would be on my wishlist for possible deleted scenes.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 05-01-2012, 07:33 AM
Total Fan

Yeah I love that engagement scene it is awesome. I loved Noah and Lana's performance there. Very sweet. Another favourite scene from that episode is where Regina rescued Snow. I adore that part but it makes me sad at the same time to see what there relationship could have been like if Cora hadn't messed it all up.

Aw I love that idea for deleted scenes Rina. I wouldn't mind seeing a Regina/Daniel/Snow scene. Also I would love some bts or blooper stuff from this episode showing Lana and Noah together. Don't judge me but I kinda have this real life shipping thing going on for them. Not something that happens very often with me.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Graphics Team

Idk who made this but I found it on google.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Total Fan

OMG I love that. Beautiful!!! My poor babies.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Graphics Team

I'm going insane.. I NEED to see both of them together onscreen again!
Old 05-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Absolute Fan

Can I be added? I loved their story and I hope the writers find a way to continue it!
Old 05-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Total Fan

Hey there and welcome. My name is Fi. Yeah I hope they find some way to continue the story. Through flashbacks and such. Also the idea of Regina/Daniel as endgame is something I would love them to try. This is a story about fairytales after all. I am sure they could find some way of bringing him back if they tried.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Also I would love some bts or blooper stuff from this episode showing Lana and Noah together. Don't judge me but I kinda have this real life shipping thing going on for them. Not something that happens very often with me.
Hehe. No judging from me. I would love just about anything that gives us a glimpse of what Lana and Noah's interaction was like when the cameras weren't rolling. Bloopers would definitely be fun. Even more so if they happen to feature that poor horse that seemed to be completely in love with Lana, too. I could imagine cast and crew shared a few laughs about that.

I'm still stalking Noah's twitter and he's back in NYC now that Nikita has wrapped for the season as well.

Source

@Jac: The artwork's part of this fanmix.

@Neverlight: Welcome! I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for more Regina/Daniel too.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 05-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Total Fan

I would love bts stuff. Shame we have to wait so long for the DVD's to come out. Haha the horse that was so hilarious. Wasn't there a gif floating around with the horse trying to get in the shot and running after Lana and stuff. That was hilarious. Must look for it and bring it over. There was alos a cute pic of Lana kissing a horse as well. Not sure if it was the same one but really cute nonetheless

Awww I love that pic of Noah. Major crushing on him since "The Stable Boy". Hope to see him back for more Daniel/Regina stuff in the future.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
Can I be added? I loved their story and I hope the writers find a way to continue it!
Welcome! I'll add you now.
Yeah I love their story. I hope to see more of them soon.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for adding me and for your warm welcomes!

My wish is that the writers of Once Upon A Time continue the story of Daniel and Regina after the curse breaks. Because the writers said the curse is only the beginning. Daniel had to die because it made Regina evil. It is the reason why she cast the curse. But when the curse breaks and the writers start new stories they can bring him back. For me Daniel or Henry (her son) are Regina's endgame. They are the people she loves most. She loves Daniel so much 40 years after he died! It has to mean something! In a show about fairy tales and happy endings.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Total Fan

I agree and I have all the same wishes for the end of the show as you do. I refuse to believe that someone doesn't have the power to bring him back and if the writers wanted to they could come up with something. It would be great to see Danial/Noah on the show again. I have such a crush on him.

Also loving someone for 40 years that pretty much says it all. It is so sad cos she never got a chance to be with the man she loved. Instead she was forced into a marriage that she never consented to in the first place. To a man she had only met one and never loved. That is one of the major reasons why I want to see Regina get a happy ending.

Old 05-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Graphics Team

Wait ... WHAT? 40 years?