Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Graphics Team

Yeah the main person I can think of who makes completely amazing arts is Zsazsa. (aka frivolouswhim)
I wish there was more appreciation for D/R though. I know he's only been in 1 episode but still...
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Total Fan

Oh zsazsa has made some of my favourite graphics ever. And she is also a Daniel/Regina shipper which is always good. I always love seeing her stuff. There are a few Daniel/Regina shippers I follow. I still say they should have stretched this love story out over a few episodes though. It was so important to the overall Regina storyline. Never know maybe we will see them again. Anyway I don't care what others think. I love these two and I firmly believe they should be endgame. Regina being reunited with him is the only end I want to see.

Btw I said this to Rina earlier but did you notice the time turner reference in the episode. A possible way for bringing characters back from the dead in future episodes????

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Graphics Team

No I didn't notice that.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Total Fan

Hmmm I think it was Rumple who said it when he was talking to the blue fairy. I missed it the first time round. I just thought it was interesting and quite possibly a way to bring dead characters back if they wanted to!!Just a thought but we know nothing is never said by accident on this show.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Graphics Team

Well if that's true... it could be a way for Daniel to come back.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

This is what Rumple said. I took it to be about Jefferson but it could be a hint at bringing someone back.

Quote:
A realm jumper, a time turner, a mage.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Graphics Team

Omg I really wasn't paying attention to what people were saying... I'm still confused.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

It was when Rumple was talking to the Blue Fairy and wanting ways to get Bae back, does that help?
Old 04-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Graphics Team

Yeah I know that. But are those 3 seperate people he was talking about? Or was he describing just 1 person?
Old 04-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

I was getting confused I'm not sure.......
Old 04-26-2012, 03:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Wasn't he talking about Bae? And about joining him wherever his son had ended up after falling into that green vortex? The Blue Fairy said he couldn't follow him because there were no more magic beans and then Rumple said there must be other paths - a realm jumper, a time turner, a mage, a curse. And the Blue Fairy's reaction led him to believe that a curse would work.

The time turner thing is definitely interesting. We know all magic comes with a price, but it still seems like an obvious way to beat death. Makes you wonder if it wasn't a very common knowledge back then that such powerful magic exists (and that's why Regina and Maleficent still believed there would be no way to bring Daniel back) or if Rumple was speaking of this in more theoretical terms and a time turner (like "the curse to end all curses") as such didn't really exist yet, but he would have been willing to create it himself if it meant he would get to be with Bae again. But if it did exists many years (decades?) after the original conversation between Rumple and the Blue Fairy, by the time Regina could have used it, Rumple most certainly wouldn't have told her about it. He needed her to be desperate enough to the cast the curse after all.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 04-26-2012, 04:01 AM
Total Fan

I just thought it was interesting. It could be my little shipper heart getting excited about something that will probably never happen but hey a girl can dream right??? As I said nothing is put in this show by accident. Chances are it will turn out to be nothing but I am keeping my hopes alive for these two till the very end.

Old 04-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Awww. me too, Fi. I'll keep hoping until the series finale. I like the time turner idea in general, but I would just absolutely love it if they used it for Regina/Daniel.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 04-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Total Fan

Well Rina we can always hope. As I said these things are never there by accident on this show. It may be a way to bring characters back in future seasons. And if I had a choice as to who I would like to see back it would be Daniel. A possible happy ending for Regina, perhaps.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:33 AM
Graphics Team

Definitely. I would actually be glad if he came back so him and Regina could get their happy ending.