Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Graphics Team

Omg Fi, you posted that gif before me. I'm the one who requested Deborah to make that gif, because I remember you said you wanted one of that moment.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Total Fan

Elina - Yeah I understand how you feel. I get really emotional seeing all these arts and gifs and stuff too. Just remember there is always a chance we will see them together again so try to keep that in mind.

Jac - You get the award for being the most awesome person of the year. And my favourite person right now. You knew how much I wanted a gif of the finger kiss so thanks very much for requesting. I literally squeee for a full half hour when I saw it.

Here have sweet little kiss gif in return. I also love this moment as I have said many times.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Please make sure you go to this thread. It's very important that you read the information there.

http://www.fanforum.com/f373/strike-...pond-63052616/
Old 04-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Jac - You get the award for being the most awesome person of the year. And my favourite person right now. You knew how much I wanted a gif of the finger kiss so thanks very much for requesting. I literally squeee for a full half hour when I saw it.
Yay I would have made a gif of the moment, but it takes me foreverrr to make gifs.
And woot thanks for that gif in return. Such a beautiful moment.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

I felt so sry for Regina!! she had true love!!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:45 AM
Total Fan

I know and its such a shame they never got to be together. Oh well anything is possible on this show.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:26 PM
Graphics Team

I'm so hoping he does come back. Hopefully sometime soon. Maybe another flashback in season 2? I just want to see more scenes with them, plus there's still some unanswered questions.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Total Fan

It's quite possible he will be back in season 2. i mean they could go even further back if they wanted to. Show how they met, how he came to work in the stables etc. I hope so. I am watching Nikita at the moment and I think I may have a little crush on Noah Bean actually.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
This means that she lost very virginity to a man she never consented to marry in the first place and did not love at all. I just can't, it just makes me so broken hearted for her.
Yes, yes and yes! And I keep hoping that they will address some of this. Regina being trapped, forced to bend to what others want and expect from her, having every opportunity to act according to her own free will taken away by people like her mother (and her magic) and her husband in every aspect of her life explains so much.

And it's not like Leopold is the only example of creepy fairytale morality. King Midas and King James basically sold their children for the supposed good of their respective kingdoms and planned to marry them off without giving their consent any thought too. I understand that the Enchanted Forest is meant to represent a pseudo-medieval society, but I would still like the show to acknowledge that a lot of things that went on back there (and a lot of things that happened to women in particular) were just plain wrong. And super creepy. Jane Espenson and that fabulous line she wrote for the Evil Queen (about how she's not supporting the notion of a woman kissing a man who held her captive) in "Skin Deep" was a good example of how this can actually work within the context of the show and even on the fairytale level of storytelling.

Aww. Thanks for adding those gifs, Fi. They're so cute! I just can't get enough of those two and their adorable interaction. And I have a bit of a crush on Noah too. I recently searched the net for pictures of him because I was working on a photoset request on Tumblr and found some really great stuff. I'll try to share some of it later!
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 04-14-2012, 08:55 AM
Total Fan

Rina I am hoping it will be addressed in a future episode as well. It is really disturbing when you think about. It just makes me feel so bad for her. That she was on the cusp of getting everything she ever wanted only to have it taken away from by her own mother who claimed to love her. I am very interested to see if the writers will address this issue of consent in relation to Regina/King Leopold in future episodes.

Awww Rina I know I love those gifs particularly the finger kiss one. Kudos to Jac for requesting it is the first place. Re: Noah I am so crushing on him too. It's funny cos every time I see him on Nikita I kinda well up with tears cos I just see him getting killed on OUAT. Oh and please do share stuff. I am very interested to see your work.

Old 04-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Absolute Fan

I almost suspect they might take the "he was just clueless" route with Leopold. As Snow White's father he's meant to be one of the good guys after all. So far Cora has been the one who actively broke Regina's free will and forced her to do things she didn't want to. And I guess we are supposed to assume that Regina didn't speak up because she was afraid of what Cora would do to her if she turned Leopold down and didn't do what was expected of a wife and Queen. But the fact that Regina may have been too scared to show and voice a clear lack of consent doesn't absolve it all. And a man who obviously had no issues with reading his wife's diary couldn't really be all that clueless to begin with. We shall wait and see. I have to admit, this part of Regina's backstory already ranks high on my list of things I'm really looking forward to when it comes to season 2.

Now for the pretty:

6 favorite pictures: Noah Bean (public appearances)
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 04-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Total Fan

Yeah I can understand Regina not standing up for herself and turning down Leopold in the first place. After all, she knew what her mother was capable of doing to her if she refused and explains why she wanted to run away. And although the issue of consent just really disturbs me when it comes to Regina and her marriage to King Leopold, I do want to see more of her backstory and marriage to him in season 2. Looking forward to it soo much actually.

Its just so sad I can't even. My heart is literally broken for her and I want a happy ending for her so much, more than any of the rest of them at this stage LOL. After all she has been through I don't think a little of shred of happiness at the end of this show would be too much to ask for. And if they decide to bring Noah Bean back as Daniel then all the better. The thought of these two on my screen again is just making me squeee so much. I know I have said it before but it is uncanny how Lana and Noah made me fall in love with this couple after just a few short scenes together. I just want them to find their way back to each other so badly. I just want to see it happen. Fingers crossed the writers can come up with some way of bringing him back in the end.

And yum for the Noah pics. I just watched his second episode on Nikita and I love him on that as well. Yay for another new crush. But I would prefer if it was on Once.

Last edited by bbroccs; 04-15-2012 at 02:45 PM
Old 04-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Graphics Team

Noah pics! Now we just need some of him and Lana.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:20 AM
Total Fan

Oh I would love that. Some behind the scenes pics and moments would be great!!!!

Old 04-16-2012, 02:22 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe some will appear in Ginny's gallery. Great Noah pics.