Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2014, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Hello. I'm working on this huge true love monster of a meta and I'm looking for canon evidence (interviews or whatever) that Daniel was Regina's first true love. It would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Hello. I'm working on this huge true love monster of a meta and I'm looking for canon evidence (interviews or whatever) that Daniel was Regina's first true love. It would be much appreciated. Thank you.
This might help

Sorry, the link won't work because it's censeored ... the *** should be replaced with a certain 4 letter word beginning with F
Old 07-01-2014, 06:36 AM
Absolute Fan

I can very much recommend listening to the DVD commentary for 1x18 "The Stable Boy". Many of the Eddy, Adam and Lana quotes in our opening post about Regina and Daniel were taken from that. Let me know if you need a digital copy of it, I'm fairly sure I still have a link somewhere. I'll also look into Lana and Noah interviews about OUAT and Stable Queen again.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 07-20-2014, 03:04 AM
Absolute Fan

of swans and hooks
Old 07-20-2014, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love the OP in this thread so much
Old 11-19-2014, 10:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Don't know if anyone here (other than me ) is still following Noah Bean and what he's up to, but SyFy has released the promotional pictures for season 1 of "12 Monkeys" and they're too good not to share.

Noah Bean Daily has the full size, HQ versions and more information on Aaron Marker, the character Noah's playing. Series premiere of "12 Monkeys" is coming up on Friday, January 16.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 11-19-2014, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting. It has been a long while since I have seen him but he looks good! I wish him the best with his new show.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
I can very much recommend listening to the DVD commentary for 1x18 "The Stable Boy". Many of the Eddy, Adam and Lana quotes in our opening post about Regina and Daniel were taken from that. Let me know if you need a digital copy of it, I'm fairly sure I still have a link somewhere. I'll also look into Lana and Noah interviews about OUAT and Stable Queen again.
I'd love a link to this commentary.

Annnnd Noah is looking fine in the promo pics for his new show.

I love OQ, but I will never stop missing Daniel.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
I love OQ, but I will never stop missing Daniel.
Well, I certainly do NOT love OQ. It's eye candy, nothing more. Robin has brought nothing special into Regina's life, and I can't see anything romantic about the relationship. At the end of the day Robin is a cheap substitute for Daniel because the producers have painted themselves into a canonical corner and Lana probably wants to have a baby in the coming few years, so they needed a storyline that involves Regina with a potential sperm donor. I'd hoped there would have been some great love story for OQ that would have proved Robin worthy of Regina, giving them both a happy ending, but unfortunately the producers didn't go that route. They should have had Regina find some other form of happy ending that didn't require finding a new man. All they've managed to do is make Regina look so desperate to be loved that she'd call any relationship 'true love' irregardless of whether or not it was. That demeans Regina, but Daniel more so as it means he had no purpose in existing. He was just a bump in the road for Regina's development towards the evil queen.

Last edited by aeverett; 11-19-2014 at 02:52 PM
Old 11-19-2014, 02:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I like Regina with Daniel and I like her with Robin. Both.

Koda thank you for the pictures. They're great. He looks great.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

aeverett, please refrain from bashing other couples. That's not what this thread is for. It's fine that you're not a fan of OQ but we're here to talk about Daniel/Regina. This isn't the spot to air your grievances for OQ. Thanks.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:17 PM
Loyal Fan

I have not crushing the R&R pairing due to how it has been presented. I think they could have done a better job of creating angst without the insertion of Marion. That being said, I do want Regina to find true love. I have nothing against it being Robin if the writers can find a way to do it without him looking like a heel. In all of this Roland needs to be taken into consideration. Doesn't matter if he remembers is mother or not. She is his mother and Robin needs to be with Roland right now. In my opinion, Roland's needs take precedence over Robin and Regina's. Right now the writers have it as if he has totally forgotten he is a father with responsibilities. And being a mother, Regina would totally get that. IF there is one thing Regina understands it is the deep and unwavering love that a parent has for a child. She would totally support Robin if he wanted to take a relationship break just until the situation with Marion is resolved one way or another.
Old 11-19-2014, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

This is an appreciation thread for Regina/Daniel, NOT an anti-thread for any other couples. Anti-threads are not allowed on this board to begin with, nor is bashing. Pleased heed that.

Thank you
Old 11-20-2014, 06:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the reminder!
Rina thank you for the pictures and the information. I hope the new series does well. I think it can be good. Science fiction is popular and the movie 12 Monkeys was popular.
I still ship Regina and Daniel too. I will always love them. But now I like Regina with Robin too. Sadly Daniel is dead and Regina lives. Daniel said to Regina he wants her to be happy and to love again. I am happy if she is happy with Robin. I think she is.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still love Regina & Daniel too. Such a tragic conclusion to first true love.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.