Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2016, 06:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
I think if Regina saw Daniel in the Underworld and he met Robin, he would be happy for Regina for taking his advice and finding love again. He would be happy for her. I think it would be a very touching scene to have, if we get it.
I don't know about this. I mean, Robin chose Regina over Marian, but who's to say Regina would do the same. Remember, Robin comes with all the Zelena bagage. Daniel never abandoned Regina for his 'honor', nor had a baby with another woman; on the contrary, he stood up to her tormentor and died for the chance to be with her. If Regina met Daniel again in the underworld, she might begin to compare the two and question her relationship with Robin. Not that she'd automatically dump Robin or try to save Daniel from the underworld (although why she shouldn't is beyond me; Daniel deserves a second chance as much as Hook), but she might question the relationship.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Absolute Fan

flung out of space
Old 02-08-2016, 05:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Daniel deserves the second chance. He wasn't a villain, he did nothing wrong. He died for love.

But I don't think Regina will question the relationship with Robin. Daniel was like an ideal to her no one could match. Because he died before they had a real relationship where they didn't have to hide and lived together.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I am happy as long as there is anything with them or about them in the UQ story!

The gif from s2 makes me sad and a little bit angry. Then Daniel could not be saved, but now they can just go to the UW like it's nothing....
Old 02-08-2016, 02:47 PM
Absolute Fan

I wouldn't necessarily change anything about the story as we've seen it on our screens, other than devoting a bit more time to it, because I believe the tragic element of it is one of the foundations of the show and an important aspect of Regina's journey, but yeah... I know. I'm no fan of the Underworld setup mainly because I'm afraid it'll take away from what little real stakes we have left on this show and it'll cheapen what we've been through with some of these characters since season 1. Gonna wait and see, but I do believe as Regina and Regina/Daniel fans in particular we'll have to drink a whole damn lot of kool-aid to make it through this arc. *lesigh*
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 02-09-2016, 03:08 AM
Absolute Fan

a clash of caps
Old 02-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimane (View Post)
Daniel deserves the second chance. He wasn't a villain, he did nothing wrong. He died for love.

But I don't think Regina will question the relationship with Robin. Daniel was like an ideal to her no one could match. Because he died before they had a real relationship where they didn't have to hide and lived together.
I think both Hook and Daniel deserve a second chance, but only Hook will get one. From what I'm gathering from articles I've read over the past few days, the Underworld will be for those with unresolved issues. Daniel and Regina said goodbye in 'The Doctor', so I doubt Daniel will be there. I'm happy about this; it means they can't mess up the Stable Queen relationship.

Now I just hope the show can get Regina out of raising ANOTHER little girl she never wanted in her life to begin with. Let the baby grow up like Emma and Lilly outside of the Underworld or something like that.
Old 02-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
Gorgeous.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeverett (View Post)
Daniel and Regina said goodbye in 'The Doctor', so I doubt Daniel will be there. I'm happy about this; it means they can't mess up the Stable Queen relationship.
You are right. Maybe it can still be for the best like this.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Noah Bean and Lyndsy Fonseca are officially engaged. Lyndsy posted a screenshot of an article about Noah's upcoming "Vinyl" guest stint on der instagram page with the following caption: "Watch out for my fiancé on #vinyl Super excited to finally see this show!!!!!! @bobby_cannavale #bowieforever"

(If you guys feel like the Noah talk is a bit much/out of place here, do let me know. I wouldn't mind opening a seperate thread for him/Daniel, just putting it out there.)
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 02-13-2016, 12:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm okay with it. Keeping it like it is I mean.

Congratulations to Noah Bean!
Old 02-14-2016, 04:46 AM
Elite Fan

OUAT ships Valentine's Day aesthetics: Stable Queen

x
Old 02-14-2016, 06:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Lovely art. Thank you for posting it!
Old 02-14-2016, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
(If you guys feel like the Noah talk is a bit much/out of place here, do let me know. I wouldn't mind opening a seperate thread for him/Daniel, just putting it out there.)
To me it's better the way it is now. One thread for everything.
Old 02-15-2016, 07:17 AM
Absolute Fan

We should think of a new title soon!