Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 06:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the news Rina! I am happy for him!
I did not follow the countdown. Did they make a listing where you can see the ranking of the episodes after the vote?
Old 03-13-2015, 07:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
I did not follow the countdown. Did they make a listing where you can see the ranking of the episodes after the vote?
I think you'll have to scroll through their news feed.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 03-13-2015, 07:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you!
Old 03-13-2015, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
In a way I'm still even more mad at Jefferson and Frankenwhale for playing their parts in this whole thing because Rumple is Rumple and we all know why he wanted Regina broken. But what's Jefferson's excuse other than greed? He didn't even know Regina up until that episode. It's not like this happened after she left him in Wonderland and he had a reason to look for revenge. Frankenwhale got the heart he needed to continue his experiments in the gothic black/white world out of it, but the final flashback scene with the three men gloating and joking about how they broke Regina's heart with their elaborate little ploy always left me feeling like it was mostly a fun past time for him and Jefferson. And no, I haven't forgiven either one of them for that either. Frankenwhale should thank the heavens he's still alive, to be honest, after he had the nerve to put Regina though all that heartbreak again in Storybrooke and once more for selfish reasons, too.
Agreed.

I actually rewatched The Stable Boy episode the other day since it is one of my favorite episodes from the series and while I still like watching The Doctor because it focuses on Regina, the aftermath of her loss, and her real initial interest in tapping into magic {ie. To revive her lost true love}, I was very disturbed by the notion that Jefferson and Whale were consciously willing to be involved in such a cruel and heartless scheme. Rumple is the Dark One, what he did was not okay, but given his story, motives, and identity, I could at least expect such a ploy from him. Whale wanted a heart with magical properties but for the life of me, I can not even remember what was in it for Jefferson?

Getting a glimpse of this afterwards definitely put a different spin on how I went back and viewed Jefferson in the events that played out in Wonderland. Not that what Regina did was right, nor did I not feel bad for Jefferson because poor Grace got caught in the middle but unfortunately it was an example of Jefferson experiencing 'turn around being fair play' where Regina turned around and manipulated out of him what she wanted as he had already done to her. He played games with her love for Daniel, she played it with his for his daughter to get her father back, even though there is a slight moment with her facial expression where she appears to feel some regret because of Grace.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:38 AM
Absolute Fan

It is the same for me! After I saw The Doctor I saw the Mad Hatter and the Wonderland episode with him in a different light!
Old 03-30-2015, 02:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Regina gave her little prince Daniel's name as his middle name!
Old 03-30-2015, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That was a sweet unexpected moment. Smart choice by the writers.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm still flailing over this!! It's so wonderful to see our headcanons turn into canon!!! And that particular one... gah, it's so GREAT that I still can't deal!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-31-2015, 06:47 AM
Absolute Fan

That was such a lovely surprise, indeed. Very thoughtful of them and I'm not overly surprised we got the reveal in an episode written by Kalinda Vazquez and Jane Espenson. I ended up thanking them for it on Twitter and got a fav from Kalinda and I know Jane answered a few tweets about it, too. Glad they saw how happy they made some of their audience with that little detail.
Old 03-31-2015, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

I loved that Henry is named after Daniel.
Thank you writers!

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-31-2015, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
That was such a lovely surprise, indeed. Very thoughtful of them and I'm not overly surprised we got the reveal in an episode written by Kalinda Vazquez and Jane Espenson. I ended up thanking them for it on Twitter and got a fav from Kalinda and I know Jane answered a few tweets about it, too. Glad they saw how happy they made some of their audience with that little detail.
It's nice you did that and I'm sure refreshing for the writers to receive positive feedback for a change.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:56 AM
Extreme Fan

That's nice of the writers to remember Daniel like that. I'll have to watch that scene.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:48 AM
Extreme Fan

regina-gifs
Old 05-22-2015, 06:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Great gifs! Zimane, I've been wondering: Did you watch "12 Monkeys" until the season finale? I don't know many other fans who are into that show yet and I remember we did talk about the first few episodes here.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:05 PM
Absolute Fan

I love the gifs!
I still miss them sometimes.