Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Here's a basic timeline of events vis a vis Will:
* Pre-Curse, Will steals Maleficent's Mirror while with the Merry Men and then leaves with it so that he and his true love, Ana, can go to Wonderland in search of a better life

* Ana ends up breaking Will's heart by agreeing to marry the Red King after meeting him while trying to steal his jewels, and Cora/The Queen of Hearts - who rules a neighboring kingdom - makes both Will and Ana think that the other has abandoned them, which prompts Will to ask Cora to remove his heart

* Alice returns to Wonderland as a young woman in order to seek proof of its existence for her father (who thinks she's mad) by kidnapping the White Rabbit, and ends up meeting Will - who's trying to kill her on orders from Cora - and taking him prisoner for a bit, and then offering to get his heart back for him (which she does)

* At some point after Alice gets his heart back for him, Will goes back to the Enchanted Forest, and gets caught up in the Curse and is sent to Storybrooke, where he remains for 28 years until Emma breaks the Curse

* When Rumple unleashes the Wraith on the town, Will steals a key from Granny's from Ashley and lets himself in so that he can drink, but he's interrupted by the White Rabbit, who 'digs' a portal hole in the middle of the floor, and then takes Will to Victorian Land to rescue Alice. The reason the Rabbit and Will need to rescue Alice in the first place is because it had been discovered that her True Love - the genie Cyrus - was still alive (she'd previously watched him die at the hands of Ana, who pushed him off a cliff using magic). We also later find out that the Rabbit is being forced by Ana to get Alice back to Wonderland because she (Ana) and Jafar need Alice's wishes (which had been given to her by Cyrus)
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 11-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Extreme Fan

edited: oops sorry didn't see your timeline post! haha

Ok, very cool!! Thank you for your patience!

So Will doesn't age with the curse, how come Ana doesn't? Assuming she is still the same age as him when he goes back to Wonderland with Alice?
Old 11-14-2014, 07:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
So Will doesn't age with the curse, how come Ana doesn't? Assuming she is still the same age as him when he goes back to Wonderland with Alice?
We know the Curse reached into Wonderland because it pulled Jefferson from there, so one can assume that it froze that realm just like it did the Enchanted Forest, particularly since it didn't drag anyone from Wonderland OTHER than Jefferson.

Last edited by DigificWriter; 11-14-2014 at 07:23 PM
Old 11-14-2014, 07:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh wow didn't realize the curse affected Wonderland too (but yeah duh I should have realized about Jefferson, lol). Ok, thanks again, all you guys for being patient and explaining!!
Old 11-14-2014, 07:22 PM
Absolute Fan

I edited my above post because I'd forgotten that Jafar had been in Wonderland BEFORE the Curse (since he's the one who saved Cyrus after Ana knocked him off of a cliff in order to make Alice think he was dead), so the Curse definitely had to have frozen time in Wonderland even though it didn't drag anyone from that realm to Storybrooke other than Jefferson.
Old 11-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok, thanks for the clarification!
Old 11-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Absolute Fan

I'd like somebody to ask Adam on Twitter exactly how the Curse affected places like Neverland, Oz, and Victorian Land, because we know, as per some past tweets/comments from him, that it did spread into those realms.

Going back to the subject of Will, we didn't actually know until recently whether or not he'd been caught in the Curse at all (leaving us in the dark as to how/why/when he'd ended up in Storybrooke).
Old 11-14-2014, 09:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
At the very end of the last ep when Alice was reading the book to her child, she mentioned Will and Ana as the White King and Queen of Wonderland so I thought that implied that they had married.

Also Adam confirmed on twitter that the events happening in S4 are taking place after Wonderland.
Oh...Sorry about that. I think at that point I was so happy that the show was over, my brain shut down. LOL!

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MaryLizWhite82
Old 11-14-2014, 10:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Going back to the subject of Will, we didn't actually know until recently whether or not he'd been caught in the Curse at all (leaving us in the dark as to how/why/when he'd ended up in Storybrooke).
Didn't know until recently....as in after Wonderland was over? So how did you find out, by asking Adam on twitter?
Old 11-15-2014, 06:18 AM
Absolute Fan

^ I think Adam and Eddy mentioned in an interview that Will came to Storybrooke with the second curse, but I can't remember which one of their many early season 4 interviews this might have been off the top of my head.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 11-15-2014, 08:06 AM
Absolute Fan

By the second curse do you mean the curse that took them to Storybrooke in season 3b with the Zelena story? Was Will in Storybrooke all the time when Zelena was there? But where was he. Did he hide from everyone until Zelena was gone?
Old 11-15-2014, 08:25 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't believe we yet know how Will got BACK to Storybrooke, but have been promised that we'll be finding that out.

OUaTiW started with Will IN Storybrooke, but never revealed how/when/why he'd gotten there, leaving it to Adam and Eddy to reveal - in the lead-up to Season 4 and Michael Socha's arrival on OUaT as a regular - that he'd been caught in Regina's Curse.

Because he has no direct connection to Regina, he would have to have been physically in the Enchanted Forest in order to be pulled into Storybrooke by the Curse because the only two people from other places who were pulled into Storybrooke by it were Jefferson and Frankenstein, who were personally 'grafted' into its effect wave' by Regina herself.

Last edited by DigificWriter; 11-15-2014 at 08:37 AM
Old 11-15-2014, 08:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Stupid double-post.

Last edited by DigificWriter; 11-15-2014 at 08:36 AM
Old 11-15-2014, 08:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can I be added to the fans list?
Old 11-15-2014, 09:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Welcome, Ruby. I'm going to add you.

@Jem: I'll try and see if I can track down the Adam and Eddy interview in question again. But I imagine we're going to get a few answers concerning Will and how he get to Storybrooke, what happened to Ana, etc. on the actual show over the course of the season, too.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |