Thanks for starting this thread, Rina

Add me as well
Old 11-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

you're added
Old 11-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for adding me.

I do wonder if they share scenes next episode and if they do, it is because Will might know something that can help Marian? At this point I think he is in the dark about Regina, or at least, I believe so.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I do wonder if they share scenes next episode and if they do, it is because Will might know something that can help Marian? At this point I think he is in the dark about Regina, or at least, I believe so.
Will does have some experience with bringing people back from the dead or at least a deathlike state, he could certainly be helpful when it comes to breaking Ingrid's curse. I guess it would raise the question why he didn't offer to aid them with his knowledge before, but then again he might not even be aware that he could be of help and his experiences can be applied to ice magic too. Either way, I'm definitely expecting more Will and Robin scenes now. It should be only a matter of time, then, until Regina comes up in conversation between them too. I don't think Will is aware of her role in Robin's life so far either, but it's not like that's gonna stay a secret for long if the show's aiming for a friendship between the two guys.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 11-13-2014, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
I don't think Will is aware of her role in Robin's life so far either, but it's not like that's gonna stay a secret for long if the show's aiming for a friendship between the two guys.
And they better develop it and not drop it, like they did with Robin and Charming last year.... I really need to see more of Will and Robin interacting. Right now, they have so much in common that they don't even know about...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-13-2014, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Am I remembering correctly that Will actually ended up saving Anastasia with the well water given to him by the scary well lady? But he broke Jafar's curse on her with a TLK? It's been a while, but I'm thinking that's how it happened? I don't suppose there's any chance of them getting any more of that water? I don't know if it could be used to save Marian or not, though I would think it could. I'm not sure how you go about getting it without possibly getting turned into a genie.

I'm looking forward to more scenes with them. I really want to know what happened to Anastasia but I'm guessing we'll be waiting until 4b on that. Also looking forward to Will and Robin realizing they are in love with very similar women.

Last edited by sherry02; 11-13-2014 at 09:18 AM
Old 11-13-2014, 11:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Sherry, I don't know about the well water, but yes Will did save Ana from Jafar's curse at the end with a TLK.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

I found a summary online and that was what happened. Will broke Jafar's curse on Ana with TLK but then after Jafar was trapped in the genie bottle I guess his magic was undone because Ana dropped dead, but the scary well lady gave them a bottle of well water because it was not Ana's time to die. I really don't want her to be dead now either.

Since Robin doesn't know anything about Ana other than that Will stole the mirror because of a woman and Adam said they would fill in the story for those who didn't watch Wonderland, I wonder if we will get a scene of Will telling Robin about her and that will be part of how they explain his story.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Absolute Fan

It would be very sad if Will's true love is dead. I hope she is not. I hope it is only that something happened in Wonderland that seperated Will and Anastasia and his story on OuaT can be to find a way back to Ana. Maybe Robin and Regina can help him with it.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hope so! Robin and Regina teaming up to save Will's true love would be a dream, but I don't see it happening, especially since Regina is going to be occupied full time with Operation Mongoose. I could see Robin doing that for him, though. And along the journey both he and Will would realize how much they have in common and they would end up helping each other.

I liked Ana very much and I truly hope she is not dead. I really want Will to find a way back to her wherever it is they want to be. And if that happens with Robin's help, then I'm all for it!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-13-2014, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a feeling that whatever might have happened to Anastasia is probably connected to Maleficent and her mirror he stole during OUATIW. If Will somehow helps Robin find a cure for Marian, I can see Robin returning the favor in part 4b and maybe helping Will to track Anastasia down.

I agree that Regina will likely be preoccupied with the book journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Will does have some experience with bringing people back from the dead or at least a deathlike state, he could certainly be helpful when it comes to breaking Ingrid's curse. I guess it would raise the question why he didn't offer to aid them with his knowledge before, but then again he might not even be aware that he could be of help and his experiences can be applied to ice magic too. Either way, I'm definitely expecting more Will and Robin scenes now. It should be only a matter of time, then, until Regina comes up in conversation between them too. I don't think Will is aware of her role in Robin's life so far either, but it's not like that's gonna stay a secret for long if the show's aiming for a friendship between the two guys.
True.

I do wonder if Will & Regina would clash at first because his loyalties are with knowing Marian first? Although, ironically, his girlfriend and Regina would be a lot similar with much more in common.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-13-2014 at 05:23 PM
Old 11-13-2014, 05:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

lmao, I could totally see Will being all snarky upon Regina only because she is Cora's daughter!! Sassy scenes between these two would be a dream coming true for me, I wanted to see that ever since I found out he would get incorporated to OUAT. But yeah, she and Ana are a lot alike, so I think in the end he will turn into an Evil Regal as well!

Old 11-13-2014, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Please add me.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-14-2014, 12:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Actually, Will and Ana got married in Wonderland didn't they? Or am I remembering that wrong?

So do we know for sure that current time in Storybrooke is after the end of Wonderland? Is it possible that the events now, and Will being in SB, are some time during Wonderland and before he and Ana are back together?