Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Absolute Fan

I hope to see good memories from the time when they were happy too!
I want to see when Regina held Henry for the first time.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Didn't Adam and Eddy mention somewhere that they're going to address the adoption and how that came about next season? I seem to remember reading that somewhere. Granted, they also mentioned that we'd find out more about the author of Henry's book in season 2, but I guess we know by now why that didn't happen. It was probably among the stories that got cut short or cancelled once they got the rights for the Peter Pan verse. But I do think Regina and Henry flashbacks would make a lot of sense next season with the way the story developed in the season finale.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 06-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Absolute Fan

I hope we can see it in the third season. We waited enough for it.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Addicted Fan

withabrandnewname.tumblr.com

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 06-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs
Same. And apart from a few hitches along the way I really did love their progression in season 2. But seriously that season 2 finale was everything I ever wanted for them and more. I just hope all the wonderful stuff we got won't be forgotten about again when Adam and Eddie decide they want to make Regina the baddest of all the bad guys again LOL.
Agreed. It bites to finally get some emotional pay off only to possibly have it pulled right from underneath us with a sucker punch for plot line reasons. After what Regina did in the finale, and with Henry, she needs to continue moving forward on her path to redemption, not backtracking again because it'll just be a matter of time before the character looks like a huge joke. Nobody will enjoy or take anything out of the future 'good' she does if they go and do that. Even her relationship with Henry will just be all over the place.

So, here's to hoping that we do get something of substance regarding their relationship out of this search. And that flashbacks are finally given to us regarding their history together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Didn't Adam and Eddy mention somewhere that they're going to address the adoption and how that came about next season? I seem to remember reading that somewhere. Granted, they also mentioned that we'd find out more about the author of Henry's book in season 2, but I guess we know by now why that didn't happen. It was probably among the stories that got cut short or cancelled once they got the rights for the Peter Pan verse. But I do think Regina and Henry flashbacks would make a lot of sense next season with the way the story developed in the season finale.
I remember them mentioning that the adoption history wouldn't be addressed in S2 but I can't specifically recall them saying it would become a part of next season {although, I do hope that is the case}.

I'm just hoping this doesn't get scrapped ~ I think past flashbacks can fit it nicely with the current 'Henry is missing' Storyline.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 06-03-2013 at 03:27 PM
Old 06-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

This is one storyline that I hope doesn't get scrapped because I want to know how Rumpel got Henry and then gave Henry to Regina. I will seriously be furious if the writers don't do this storyline.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah, it would be a huge plot hole if it gets ignored.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

I still have a feeling that August played a role in getting Henry to Storybrooke because Regina made a comment in one of the season 1 episodes that he ''looked familiar'', so maybe he came to Storybrooke and left Henry with Rumpel or the Blue Fairy.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I remember them mentioning that the adoption history wouldn't be addressed in S2 but I can't specifically recall them saying it would become a part of next season {although, I do hope that is the case}.

I'm just hoping this doesn't get scrapped ~ I think past flashbacks can fit it nicely with the current 'Henry is missing' Storyline.
I think we'll indeed get it next season, because I'm fairly confident it'll tie with the current Peter Pan/Home Office storyline. Peter has been looking for Henry for centuries and apparently established an organization comprised of people from the Land Without Magic whose primary objective, hidden among the cover of erradicating any signs of magic from the realm, was to find him, what better way to protect Henry from Peter Pan than bring him to Storybrooke, a town that for 28 years outsiders could not find and enter at all?
Old 06-04-2013, 03:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Old 06-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Ilda thank you for sharing that graphic OUCH.
YW, Rina.

Mima, thanks for the art sis . I love their hugs so much .

Zimane, Thanks for the art .

This :

marynesq

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 06-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the drawings! They are so cute!
Old 06-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Ilda: You're welcome, sis. Love the art you posted! It's very beautiful and gorgeous.

Zimane: Love the fanart. Thanks for posting it!

Everyone: We're close to starting a new thread. I got a few titles we can use:

1. "Just know that I love you." - Regina "I love you, too." - Henry
2. "I won't let you be alone." - Regina

Old 06-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the titles. I like the first one!
Old 06-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Addicted Fan

You're welcome. I love the first, too!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top