Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

{Team Mills} Regina & Henry #8: "I can't lose you, Henry. You mean too much to me." ~ Regina

Welcome to the 8th
♕ Regina and Henry Mills ♕
Appreciation Thread

Credit

Supporters
001. Koda
002. bbroccs
003. shut_uo_ste
004. go_clo
005. Neverlight
006. Candygirl9890
007. Sweet Charity
008. aprilkitty
009. MoonlightShadow
010. Arwen17
011. sanchy
012. Jensen_girl22
013. kristy_spb
014. Kelly_Dylan
015. Black Sun
016. GrhmLz
017. nike75
018. zazie87
019. Jacquelyn
020. JanetT121
021. GiveMeLove
022. MaybeLove.
023. Ron_Cullen
024. Bookworm25
025. Elena_1716
026. CinnamonHummingbird
027. KOUAT12
028. Lennie1984
029. PsychoPsych
030. Zimane
031. DaWsonSReaLJoEy
032. Gotapenname
033. Vera-Sabe
034. PianoForte
035. LulubeeDavis
036. rastaban
037. the Duchess
038. BOK
039. baelfire24
040. EQ Nathy

Wishlist
✘ Regina's full story shows up in Henry's book
✔ Regina and Henry share an actual hug, Henry is the one to initiate it
✘ Henry tells Regina he loves her
✔ A one on one confrontation between them
✔ Henry calls Regina "Mom" to her face
✘ At least one flashback of Regina with baby Henry
✘ A conversation between Henry and Snow about Regina and her past
✘ Regina teaches Henry how to ride a horse

Credit

Scene of the Moment

Credit

Fanart of the Moment

Credit

Video of the Moment

Tweet of the Moment

Fanfiction Recommendations
Carried In A Swarm of Bees by icicleair (AU, Henry and Henry/Regina-centric, hints at Emma/Regina)
Beneath The Apple Tree by Paladin of Farore (Henry centric, hints at Regina/Daniel)
Once Straight Rope by Her Bespoke Curse (pre-series Regina and Henry)
Everybody's Gonna Need A Witness by fictorium (AU, Henry/Regina-centric, Emma/Regina pairing)
The Sins of the Father by ladyvivien (future fic, features Henry/Original Character)
Apple of my Eye by iceshade (pre-seriers Regina and Henry)
Paper Thin by strugglingwithwords (AU, Henry-centric, Emma/Regina pairing)
Imprisoned by Once.Evil.Regal (general OUAT fic, lots of Henry and Regina)

Fanfiction Prompts
- Something based on this sleeping curse AU scenario

Credit

Future Thread Titles
I would like to see how Regina salvages her relationship with her son - Lana
I have always wanted to see more scenes between her and Henry - Lana
From the beginning I've always been very conscious of her love for Henry – Lana
I know ultimately she really loves Henry - Lana
✘ As complicated as relationships can be with parents + children, there's always love – Lana

Links
What I Wouldn't Do - A Regina + Henry Fanmix

Past Threads
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05
06 | 07 |

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 04-02-2013 at 05:16 PM
Old 03-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 03-25-2013, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)

It really seems like they are diving the stories here...Neal protecting Henry from Rumpel and Regina against Owen/Greg...

Another excuse for not giving us any Regina/Henry scenes.
Yup.

By making her a villain that needs to be dealt with ~ they've created a divison from her focus on Henry.

Although, I did get to thinking, I don't know how long they plan to keep Tamara around but if she is the new upcoming threat|villain, what was the point of reverting Regina back to the EQ?! Won't she be kind of pushed to the side with this recent development?! Was this even thought through?! They should have kept her redemption arc right on track so that she could resolve things with Owen but also help to take on Tamara, and help protect Henry if he's in danger.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yup.

By making her a villain that needs to be dealt with ~ they've created a divison from her focus on Henry.

Although, I did get to thinking, I don't know how long they plan to keep Tamara around but if she is the new upcoming threat|villain, what was the point of reverting Regina back to the EQ?! Won't she be kind of pushed to the side with this recent development?! Was this even thought through?! They should have kept her redemption arc right on track so that she could resolve things with Owen but also help to take on Tamara, and help protect Henry if he's in danger.
Thanks for the new thread, Heather .

It was weird . But i have a theory about Tamara, i mean...i don´t know who she is (if she´s a FTL character) but i think they have turn her into a villain to keep her away from Neal. He may not know about it now but he will. But i maybe wrong.

Sandrinha: I don´t think that Regina knows because she would mention wen she and Gold had that talk.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Are we allowed to post gifs of the promos for the next episode? It's from the official promo so maybe it's ok to do it.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the new thread!

I was looking at the wishlist and I saw that only the most "basic" things are checked (Henry hugs Regina, he calls her "mom"). Sad. We're really not getting much with these two.

I hope they'll show the scene where Regina finds out about Neal and it won't all happen off-screen, like many things do lately.

Icon by Koda
Old 03-25-2013, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, Heather .

It was weird . But i have a theory about Tamara, i mean...i don´t know who she is (if she´s a FTL character) but i think they have turn her into a villain to keep her away from Neal. He may not know about it now but he will. But i maybe wrong.

Sandrinha: I don´t think that Regina knows because she would mention wen she and Gold had that talk.
You're welcome.

Turning Tamara into a 'villain' just to promote that Neal and Emma will be together, would make me mad. Ugh. They at least better make her story interesting but I'm just trying to figure out where Regina will come into play with all of this. She must ~ since Greg has been capturing all his evidence of 'magic use' on video, coming from Regina.

Will something happen to Regina?! Will Henry care and want to lead a search for her?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrinha (View Post)
Are we allowed to post gifs of the promos for the next episode? It's from the official promo so maybe it's ok to do it.
If it's from any official promo which has been aired, it's fine, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte
I hope they'll show the scene where Regina finds out about Neal and it won't all happen off-screen, like many things do lately.
Watch it be implied that the information passed offscreen. If we don't get it by the end of this season, we can forget it.

Old 03-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

Just in case it goes under to spoiler tag.

I'm gonna scream so much right now, is this the same kid that said that Regina NEEDED to stop magic as a condition to have him back and the same kid that was about to BLOW himself up last week because magic is the root of all evil?

Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
You're welcome.

Turning Tamara into a 'villain' just to promote that Neal and Emma will be together, would make me mad. Ugh. They at least better make her story interesting but I'm just trying to figure out where Regina will come into play with all of this. She must ~ since Greg has been capturing all his evidence of 'magic use' on video, coming from Regina.

Will something happen to Regina?! Will Henry care and want to lead a search for her?!

I assume it was because of that. I personaly don´t care because my ships aren´t even on the show (thank God for fanfiction) so, i don´t care with who Emma ends . But they could have used a better way if their intention was to keep Neal and Tamara apart. Unless, Tamara has something to do with Rumpel?

Wanna bet, that Rumpel made something to someone Tamara cared for so, she wants revenge but she´s seeing like a bad person? I mean, i don´t like that she´s cheating on Neal but it sucks that she´s a villain.

If that happens i don´t even know if i´m gonna belive in Henry....i think the kid is bipolar so, who knows what he´s really thinking?

Sadrinha: Thanks for the gifs because i only saw once the promo and didn´t saw that . WTH writers? This is a joke, right? Now i can´t wait to see Henry´s reaction to that. Say you don´t want magic, kid .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Turning Tamara into a 'villain' just to promote that Neal and Emma will be together, would make me mad. Ugh.
Well, judging by the last episode, this is exactly what's going to happen. It's the quickest way to get rid of the fiance and get Emma and Neal together. I really hoped they won't go for the perfect bio-family crap, but I guess I'll just have to accept it.

Quote:
Watch it be implied that the information passed offscreen.
No, don't say that. Bad GrhmLz!
Yeah, I know, you're probably right.

Sandrinha, you know that the "no magic" rule only applies to Regina.

Icon by Koda
Old 03-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

I don´t care if Emma and Neal end together as long as Regina is with Henry.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-25-2013, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Of course he cares about her, he cares when she is in mortal danger and when she is in danger of killing people, it's only when she is not in those situations that he has a hard time finding place in his ever growing busy family schedule .

http://thechic-geek.tumblr.com/post/...sadmusicandcry

Last edited by Sandrinha; 03-25-2013 at 04:26 PM
Old 03-25-2013, 05:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for the new thread! I hope that we still get more good scenes in the future with Regina and Henry.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:09 AM
Absolute Fan

http://heartsalonelyhunter.tumblr.com/post/46103371049
Old 03-26-2013, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm gonna scream so much right now, is this the same kid that said that Regina NEEDED to stop magic as a condition to have him back and the same kid that was about to BLOW himself up last week because magic is the root of all evil?
Yeah, lol, I really can't make sense of anything anymore. Kind of puts a whole new spin on the Adam tweet projecting Henry to be a product of Dark Magic because of Regina {and Light because of Emma}?! I mean, if Henry is actually warming up to magic with or around Gold?!

The show needs to stop already. The inconsistencies just blow my mind if I allow myself to dwell on them for too long, lol.

Quite a contrast to the 'magic' scene we got for Regina and Henry in the first part of the season, right?! Where Henry was curious about the 'sleeping curse' she was making and she wanted to assure him that she wasn't trying to go back on her promise to not use magic. And then Henry reassures her that at least she's using it to do 'good' now.

I miss these kinds of scenes.

The ones that were actually written with emotional subtext and we felt like they meant something for the future of a relationship. *sighs*

Quote:
No, don't say that. Bad GrhmLz!
Yeah, I know, you're probably right.

Well, the problem is, it would seem like we can't count on scenes that will deliver any kind of future emotional impact. They've drawn back from the very human aspect of these characters, their emotional journeys, so in the writing mindset, there really is no need for us to see a scene play out where Regina uncovers this information in any big way. Everything is meant to serve the plot now and since Regina basically lost Henry to the Charmings already, and Neal and Emma essentially have Henry, Regina finding out onscreen apparently can't serve the plot in anyway, shape, or form.

Quote:
I don´t care if Emma and Neal end together as long as Regina is with Henry.
I'm actually wondering if Emma is going to catch onto Tamara sooner than we think, and this is going to put yet another strain on Emma's relationship with Henry; thus, leading Emma to Regina regarding her concerns over this newcomer?!

I don't think Emma and Regina will be presented as real 'allies' or anything but since the writing has had Henry all 'pro-Neal' from the getgo {and friendly to Tamara as of this past episode}, my assumptionas are going to be that any accusations Emma initially makes are going to put Neal on the defensive and I'm just waiting for Henry to initially side with his dad and Tamara on this.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about such a direction, though, to be honest. Because if anything, Regina will be used to help Emma 'out' this new outsider for who or what she really is, and in the end, it might help Emma and Henry's relationship get closer when Henry realizes he was wrong to shut Emma out {after he promised not to} but how does such a scenario help to progress Regina's relationship with Henry at all?! From where I'm sitting, it really doesn't. Regina will just be used by the plot, yet again, to help Henry and his 'real family' get closer.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 03-26-2013 at 06:42 AM