Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2017, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)

Next up - mother|son road trip, lol. I think the 'she' they are meeting up with is Zelena.
That's exactly what I thought, too.
Old 11-21-2017, 05:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That's going to be sad to watch because she will know why she is doing it, so he doesn't get hurt, but he won't realize it. Not until later.
Well, I'm not so sure they will find out. I mean, if her keeping them apart remains her just telling Jacinda to focus on her child, or telling Henry to be careful, then it won't be a problem. They would see it as good advice.

After all, it's not like she is trying to get them involved with other people, and I really don't think she will. At most, she might use their fears.

Still, I wonder. Is this really necessary? Snow and Charming didn't break the curse while they were unable to remember each other. Why would Ella and Henry be different? If they don't remember and don't believe in Magic, the curse remains unbroken. It would be a problem if they *did* remember. Even Emma had to believe before kissing Henry for the curse to be broken in season one.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I hope we see some of the road trip next eppy

Old 11-21-2017, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)

Still, I wonder. Is this really necessary? Snow and Charming didn't break the curse while they were unable to remember each other. Why would Ella and Henry be different? If they don't remember and don't believe in Magic, the curse remains unbroken. It would be a problem if they *did* remember. Even Emma had to believe before kissing Henry for the curse to be broken in season one.
That's a very good point, TLK has been shown to not work, without the belief behind it.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

I wonder how Zelena will react to seeing adult Henry.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I wonder how Zelena will react to seeing adult Henry.
I'm assuming she is cursed, and if she is, then she must have met him in EF2.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

We'd still see her meeting him for the first time as some point(I hope). It's going to be funny to see naive little Henry as a grown man.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, I'm not so sure they will find out. I mean, if her keeping them apart remains her just telling Jacinda to focus on her child, or telling Henry to be careful, then it won't be a problem. They would see it as good advice.
I meant when the curse finally breaks, which I am going to assume it will at some point (aka. And if he doesn't awake before then), hypothetically speaking, only then could Henry reflect back on why Regina might have been taking steps to keep him & Jacinda separated and understand why. As Cursed Henry, he's clueless. Although, after Nick popped into the picture, this kind of halted things and Regina didn't really have to do much more to dissuade.

Quote:
Maybe there is something specific to this curse we don't know? Like with the SB Dark Curse, Rumple specifically placed the TL potion of Snowing on the curse so Emma could be the Savior to break it. Perhaps something similar happened with this one where a specific magical ingredient was included that required Henry & Jacinda to reconnect and share TLK to break the curse. They don't have to remember. For all we know, Gothel wants it broken at some point for her own reasons if she helped with this curse. She probably could care less about Drizella's consequences to curse-breaking as long as they just break it for her.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Great scene.
Old 11-21-2017, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:

Maybe there is something specific to this curse we don't know?
, this one could be completely different and maybe TLK won't be able to break it..

Old 11-21-2017, 02:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
, this one could be completely different and maybe TLK won't be able to break it..
I think TLK can break it, otherwize there would be no point in Drizella trying to prevent it from happening.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

++
Old 11-22-2017, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
I think TLK can break it, otherwize there would be no point in Drizella trying to prevent it from happening.
Could be that the curse got changed without her knowing , I doubt that but you never know...

Old 11-22-2017, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

x
Old 11-22-2017, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Emotional scene....