Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2014, 06:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Regina reading to her Little Prince.

“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”

― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Regina reading to her Little Prince. “And now...
Old 09-21-2014, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Awww, I'd love to see some flashbacks to Henry's toddler days.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Absolute Fan

http://****yesreginahenry.tumblr.com...henry-and-lana
Old 10-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Hopefully Henry will be involved when Regina wants to find the author of his book.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup. Regina and Henry are actually LONG overdue for some REAL quality time spent together. Henry helping Regina would be a way to re-bond.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yup. Regina and Henry are actually LONG overdue for some REAL quality time spent together. Henry helping Regina would be a way to re-bond.
Hopefully that will be soon
Old 10-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
Hopefully that will be soon
I do want Henry to be able to support her during her time of struggling over the loss of Robin. Plus, it would be nice to have interaction that is simply mother|son based, not Henry just being there when it concerns her villain, anti-hero, or hero status.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Absolute Fan

I hope to see a scene with Regina and Henry in the new episode. He was so worried about her! He should see her soon. Maybe in the beginning it will be that she thinks he should not come to see her because she does not want it that he sees her when she is weak and sad and desperate. But he wants to be there for her! His support can help her!
Old 10-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Absolute Fan

“I know you’re in there. You can give up on yourself, but I’m not gonna give up on you, and I’m not gonna go away just because you told me to. I belong here, and I’m gonna come back every day because this is my house, too. And I miss my room.”

Thanks for completely destroying me, Henry! lol Seriously, how freakin' beautiful was that scene? Best of the entire episode for me.

x
Old 10-06-2014, 02:40 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree, watching the episode I was prepared there probably won't be any Regina scene. I was at least glad we saw Henry really care for his mom and then surprise! The scene between the two of them killed me, one of my new favorite scene of them! Beautiful!

I already wrote it somewhere but I think my favorite season will always be season 1 but the one thing that always kinda hurts me when I am rewatching is the relatiosnhip between Regina and Herny there (especially Henry's comments about how Regiana is not his mom and him telling Emma that he does not wish anything more than to get away from Regina)... but it's much easier to watch it now when I now things will get alot of better.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

*basks in Regina/Henry bonding bliss*
Old 10-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

I loved that Regina/Henry scene. I was beginning to get worried we weren't going to get any Regina and Henry this episode when we were almost to the end and Regina had not been on at all, but I am glad they didn't make us wait until the next episode for that.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Loyal Fan

I had complete and total feels during that scene. It was difficult not to cry. It showed us that Henry really does love Regina. They have a bond, that of a son and a mother, that cannot be broken.

Old 10-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

He totally loves Regina and she is his mom just as much as Emma. I like that we're finally seeing that more and more. Even at the start of the episode when he said he was making the basket for his mom, Emma assumed it was for her and I cheered when he was like, "No, my other mom."
Old 10-06-2014, 10:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
He totally loves Regina and she is his mom just as much as Emma. I like that we're finally seeing that more and more. Even at the start of the episode when he said he was making the basket for his mom, Emma assumed it was for her and I cheered when he was like, "No, my other mom."
It was nice to see Henry reaffirming that Regina is just as much his mother as Emma.