Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Absolute Fan

BlueDog, this conversation is relevant insofar as it pertains to what's next for SwanThief once the memory spell gets broken (by potion), but it's not really going anywhere so I'm fine with dropping it.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 12-21-2013, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

I'd like to drop it too because it's too stupid. It's like asking you to memorize how you'd been doing before your birth date. Nothing? That's right, because you weren't created yet. For the same reason, the Storybrookers' cursed selves can't remember anything before the curse.
Old 12-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Regina (to Emma): "My gift to you is good memories. a good life for you and Henry. You will have never given him up. You have always been together."

Emma: "You can do that?"

Rehina: "When I stop Pans curse and you cross the town line, you will have the life you always wanted."

Emma: "But it won't be real."

Regina: "Your past won't, but your future will."

The new memories were Reginas gift to Emma and Henry, so the same rules should apply to them as to all the other FTL characters. I'm way more interested to find out how the spell is broken and how Hook made it to NY? Everyone (except Neal) seemed to be sure they would never see each other again, but within a year they found a way. I hope it's not another bean. That would be boring.

Last edited by Krista_N; 12-21-2013 at 02:44 PM
Old 12-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Agree
Old 12-21-2013, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

We know for sure that it wasn't the shadow, right? Or was everyone who died in SB brought back to life when SB was destroyed? If things are the way they would be if SB never existed then no one who died there should be dead. All of this is very complicated!
Old 12-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
All of this is very complicated!
Old 12-21-2013, 03:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista_N (View Post)
We know for sure that it wasn't the shadow, right? Or was everyone who died in SB brought back to life when SB was destroyed? If things are the way they would be if SB never existed then no one who died there should be dead. All of this is very complicated!
but the events STILL happened, so no one is coming back to life

and i agree - i hope it's not a Bean either. Remember when Neal was in his dad's castle, and hew as looking for a portal? He said it could be anything - a bean, a hat, ruby slippers........and we ARE bringing back the wicked witch!
Old 12-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellyG14 (View Post)
but the events STILL happened, so no one is coming back to life
You are probably right, but just because the characters remember what happened in SB doesn't necessarily mean it happened - like time travel. You travel to the future, experience things and then go back to the present. The memories are still there, but since it's the future, it didn't actually happen. I'm not saying it will be the same in OUAT. It just would be easier if SB was simply destroyed. The fact that it never existed is what's confusing me.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The slippers would only take one person and technically they are already "home"
Old 12-21-2013, 03:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
You are probably right, but just because the characters remember what happened in SB doesn't necessarily mean it happened - like time travel. You travel to the future, experience things and then go back to the present. The memories are still there, but since it's the future, it didn't actually happen. I'm not saying it will be the same in OUAT. It just would be easier if SB was simply destroyed. The fact that it never existed is what's confusing me.
i DO like the idea of the Sherriff coming back!

And good point about the slippers - i just thought it was interesting Neal brought it up. And yea, you're right, they ARE home, techincally.....grr (i actually own ruby slippers, they've never taken me home)

Given his comment about anything i DO wonder what the new portal could be...
Old 12-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Graham's not coming back and Emma is the sheriff.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Graham's not coming back and Emma is the sheriff.
well, technically no one is the sheriff since the town doesn't exist

but yea, i know they're not bringing anyone back, i don't think it would fit with what was said about the curse(And that would raise too many questions - like dealing with August, etc) i just said i wouldn't MIND
Old 12-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

So far we had: a curse, beans, a hat, the shadow and the slippers. Mermaids too? Ariel could travel between FTL, Neverland and SB, so it should be possible for her to come to our world too. And Reginas bracelet turned Snow into a mermaid too. It could do the same for Hook. Can you imagine Hook with a fishtail?

I love Graham and I shipped him with Emma. It was so sad when they killed him off, but I don't think it would be a good idea to bring him back. He was so much in love with Emma, but she already has too many love interests.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 12-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
So far we had: a curse, beans, a hat, the shadow and the slippers. Mermaids too? Ariel could travel between FTL, Neverland and SB, so it should be possible for her to come to our world too. And Reginas bracelet turned Snow into a mermaid too. It could do the same for Hook. Can you imagine Hook with a fishtail?

I love Graham and I shipped him with Emma. It was so sad when they killed him off, but I don't think it would be a good idea to bring him back. He was so much in love with Emma, but she already has too many love interests.
agreed! I don't want more obstacles for her and Neal!

and i love the idea as hookmermaid!

that is a good point, i wonder why Ariel didn't travel to our world......this is going to be a LONG wait

and we haven't SEEN the slippers - just know they could be a portal (though i'd love to see some of our characters trying to use them, even if they're not practical!) I'm trying to think of what else Neal mentioned when he was listing off things

also, i think the shadow is specific to Neverland......and we know beans can go anywhere......as can the hat (and the bean seems to be the least rule based, like with the hat you had to have the same amount of people go and come back) I wonder if there is something specific to the new story arc? We've ruled out the slippers....perhaps a hot air balloon?