Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2013, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

I would love to read a fic about it. We need to find Ron!!!!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Me too!
I think it would be fantastic.

"There hasn't been a day that's gone by that I don't regret having left you."
"I love you." | "I love you too."
Neal Emma | OUAT
Old 05-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

It's definitely a story worth writing!
Old 05-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista_N (View Post)
Wonder who's going to be found first, Neal or Henry?
That depends on the possibility of a twist by which someone in the crew gets transported from Neverland to FTL.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demileto (View Post)
They definitely consider Neal a core character. This is the specific excerpt from the interview that was mentioned:

HOROWITZ: At the end of season 2, we’ve placed our core group in a very difficult situation. Some of them are on the boat; some of them are behind in Storybrooke; some of them are in another land. So the question is, how do we best continue telling their stories? Sometimes that will require flashbacks; sometimes it won’t. We want to continue to expand the storytelling modality of the show, like we did in season 2, where we were able to do things like flash back to Emma for the first time, or see time during the curse.
KITSIS: We are not going to be doing episodes next season that have five different worlds in them. We definitely plan not to overly confuse or complicate the show. It’s about simplifying.

Only Neal qualifies the bolded sentence, so this definitely relieves me a bit of my fear that he'll not be touched upon for several episodes.
But what about Henry? That line applys to both of them imo. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking but "some of them are in another land" implies one land. NL and FTL would make two additional lands. So maybe: 'some of them are on the boat' - rescue team, 'some of them are behind in Storybrooke' - obviously rest of the cast and 'some of them are in another land' - Neal and Henry both in one place without even knowing it? After all Eddie and Adam said 'some of them are on the boat' instead of 'travelling to/in NL'. So my guess is that Neverland is the another land.

Or maybe they have just misspoken and I'm reading too much into that.

Last edited by Sarna; 05-14-2013 at 01:33 AM
Old 05-14-2013, 01:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

DELETED

Sorry about dubleposting but I had some issues with internet for a while.

Last edited by Sarna; 05-14-2013 at 01:26 AM
Old 05-14-2013, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarna (View Post)
DELETED

Sorry about dubleposting but I had some issues with internet for a while.
Story of my life.. lol

I really am anticipating S3.. I hope no triangle happens.. Hook will see the love between Emma and Neal. And because he took care of Neal when he was in NL, I think he will step aside for TL..

My hopes anyway..
Old 05-14-2013, 05:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarna (View Post)
But what about Henry? That line applys to both of them imo. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking but "some of them are in another land" implies one land. NL and FTL would make two additional lands. So maybe: 'some of them are on the boat' - rescue team, 'some of them are behind in Storybrooke' - obviously rest of the cast and 'some of them are in another land' - Neal and Henry both in one place without even knowing it? After all Eddie and Adam said 'some of them are on the boat' instead of 'travelling to/in NL'. So my guess is that Neverland is the another land.

Or maybe they have just misspoken and I'm reading too much into that.
Whoopsie! My mistake!

Yes, it can mean Henry too, but I have faith that they were thinking of Neal as well when they said that. They mention in the podcast for 2x22 that we'll learn how Mulan and Aurora saved Philip in S3; the show wouldn't waste screentime on a subplot that's only relevant to secondary guest characters if they aren't meant to play a role in a main character storyline.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Adam and Eddy's nebulous answer aside, onscreen evidence suggests rather strongly that Neal is in the Enchanted Forest/FTL, but we'll see what they do come the new season.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-14-2013, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Adam and Eddy's nebulous answer aside, onscreen evidence suggests rather strongly that Neal is in the Enchanted Forest/FTL, but we'll see what they do come the new season.
That rock in the background was like a smoking gun suggesting that Neal was found on the same beach where the Lost Ones were plotting to capture Henry. They should've picked a different spot to film that scene.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

[QUOTE=Sarna;69549924]But what about Henry? That line applys to both of them imo. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking but "some of them are in another land" implies one land. NL and FTL would make two additional lands. So maybe: 'some of them are on the boat' - rescue team, 'some of them are behind in Storybrooke' - obviously rest of the cast and 'some of them are in another land' - Neal and Henry both in one place without even knowing it? After all Eddie and Adam said 'some of them are on the boat' instead of 'travelling to/in NL'. So my guess is that Neverland is the another land.

Or maybe they have just misspoken and I'm reading too much into that. [/QUOTE

I also think with applies to neal and henry, becuase that answer was given i believe when someone asked about neal being in FL with mulan and the others, henry, tamara and greg in NL, belle in storybrooke and the others on the boat, and that was the anwser they gave.

Also, on the podcast and Estelle ask them about neal being in FL they didn`t confirm and simply said that we will find out how they save philip.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:13 AM
Absolute Fan

On another board, I pointed out the nebulousness of Adam and Eddy's answer and got a response of 'onscreen evidence clearly shows that Neal's in the Enchanted Forest', and I got this response from more than one person, so there's clearly no consensus on this, although, for now, I'm going to side with the 'Neal's in FTL' crowd.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-14-2013, 07:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
That rock in the background was like a smoking gun suggesting that Neal was found on the same beach where the Lost Ones were plotting to capture Henry. They should've picked a different spot to film that scene.
I wouldn't cling too much on scenery details to conclude in which land Neal arrived, they likely don't keep track of those things or don't expect us to. All the beaches we've seen on this show, be them on FTL or on Storybrooke, look very similar, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
On another board, I pointed out the nebulousness of Adam and Eddy's answer and got a response of 'onscreen evidence clearly shows that Neal's in the Enchanted Forest'
For good reason: that's where we last saw Mulan, Aurora and Philip's body. The show's very adamant on how hard it is to travel between realms, they'll have to dedicate the flashbacks of a whole episode to show how Mulan and Aurora realm jumped if that's not FTL, and I think that's something A & E would rather leave to the backstory of a main cast member or to advance the main storyline.

Last edited by Demileto; 05-14-2013 at 07:23 AM
Old 05-14-2013, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 05-14-2013, 08:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demileto (View Post)
For good reason: that's where we last saw Mulan, Aurora and Philip's body. The show's very adamant on how hard it is to travel between realms, they'll have to dedicate the flashbacks of a whole episode to show how Mulan and Aurora realm jumped if that's not FTL, and I think that's something A & E would rather leave to the backstory of a main cast member or to advance the main storyline.
The bolded is another one of the reasons I think/hope Neal and company are already in Neverland though. I just don't see them wanting the characters to spend X amount of episodes in NL, then realm jump to FTL for whatever reason where they would finally find Neal, then all realm jump again to get back to Storybrooke. That's just too much portal jumping considering they make such a big deal out of how hard it's supposed to be. I figured they'll just gloss over how Aurora and Mulan got there with some kind of brief explanation/comment.