Old 10-14-2014, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

You always have interesting theories Kelaine
Old 10-14-2014, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Krista N, just keep telling yourself Neal lived. There are tons of ways that could work.

First, let's suppose that Neal's soul is now bound in the Vault of the Dark One and can be rescued by someone willing to sacrifice his or her life or (ahem) being tricked into it (not in favor, just saying).

Or let's assume Rumple can find a way to get a soul out of the vault without having to have someone else imprisoned in his place.

Or assume that the year Rumple and Bae were bound gave Rumple the opportunity to do something--or Bae the opportunity to do something (when Bae dies, still doesn't have his memories back of the missing year) that left some spark of him alive.

Or maybe Walsh or Glinda or Dorothy did something (it would be great if Neal had known Dorothy at some point, although the time lines get a little tricky to work with). Maybe Dorothy got to Neverland at some point?

Maybe there was something left from Pan. Maybe there's something in the link that made it so only Rumple could kill his father but only if he died along with him that creates a link between him and Bae.

And I'm still betting on Rumple being somehow connected to the three fates, so his DNA could do all sorts of unexpected things with magic.

Oh, hey, you know hot the fates and triple goddess types generally function in groups of three? The youngest is the maiden, symbol of new life; the second is the mother, giver/preserver of life; the third is the crone, representative of destiny and death.

Rumple understood destiny and tried to shape it. He was the one who could kill Pan and is the most deadly of the Stiltskin clan.

Henry also had an understanding of destiny, as when he went to get Emma to break the curse. He had the power to renew Pan's life or life in general.

So, Neal should be the second aspect, preserver and nurturer of life.

I have to agree with Kate, you have some very interesting theories. I really like the way you're thinking. Not watching season 4 helps me to ignore Neals death and imagine that he's still alive. It's a tv show about magic, so there's really no reason why he couldn't be brought back. Unfortunately I don't think that's going to happen and hoping for it will only make things harder for me. That's why I've decided to concentrate on fanfiction instead.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I don't hope it anymore since I know it won't happen.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

I know it's not going to happen. What I meant is that it could easily happen if the writers and MRJ wanted it to. It's just that they don't.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Would you want to, if you were MRJ?
Old 10-14-2014, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I wouldn't go back if I were MRJ. The show treated his character horribly in favor of pandering.

At least A/E left it open that you can have more than one True Love. with the necklace, the only thing form our world that made it back to the EF I truly believe that A/E intend to say the SF was TL too.

Hardly a compensation I know.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I wouldn't go back either.

I don't buy that you can have one more than one true love.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I wouldn't go back either.

I don't buy that you can have one more than one true love.
I didn't either but that's what A/E said. and I think it's because they want to keep both Sf and CS fans happy.

If I'm going to choose one I'm going to say it's SF
Old 10-14-2014, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Would you want to, if you were MRJ?
Absolutely not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I wouldn't go back if I were MRJ. The show treated his character horribly in favor of pandering.

At least A/E left it open that you can have more than one True Love. with the necklace, the only thing form our world that made it back to the EF I truly believe that A/E intend to say the SF was TL too.

Hardly a compensation I know.
I agree. I think they made it pretty clear that it was true love.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

You can't make both sides of a triangle happy.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

That's not possible.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It's stupid to try
Old 10-14-2014, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do believe you can love two people in a TL way some people used rl experiences in the spoiler thread. However, Emma did love Neal at the end of the day whether its TL I am not going to comment on it. however, it's canon she loved him. It's better than one of my ships on another where at the last season the writers forgot they were a couple and the heroine looked at the guy in disdain
Old 10-14-2014, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad the writers aren't denying that it was love. For a time I was afraid they would.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

To me, the whole TL thing is like this quote:
"If you're in love with two people, choose the second. If you really loved the first, you'd never have fallen for the first."