Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Unfortunately, I don't think they'll explain that.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=Krista_N;73597566]I agree. Neal being badly hurt is the only explanation that makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellyG14 (View Post)
agreed. i guess if SB "blew up" or whatever and killed everyone but henry, he'd have no family to come after him, but then Pan is presuming that Greg and Tamara survive and can get Henry to Neverland. Seems easier to have just had G&T bring him to NEverland in the first place, like they did........
[\QUOTE]

I agree. Blowing up SB is something that Greg (and maybe Tamara) wanted to do, but I don't understand why Pan was willing to take the risk that Henry was killed in the explosion. He desperately needed his heart.
exactly -and even if Pan knew Henry wouldn't be hurt, he's still taking the chance that Henry will GET to Neverland once the town ceases to exist. Seems odd

And I hope Neal isn't so hurt that he's not in episodes, like hurt or "missing". Perhaps he went looking for Emma and got stuck in another world, and that would suck because i don't want him to be separated from everyone else once again. Plus we already know that Emma's PARENTS are in grave danger (perhaps that's why they didn't travel) so to have the charmings in grave danger and Neal missing (on top of Rumple missing) is all just a bit too much. Perhaps whatever is keeping the charmings in grave danger is also keeping Neal in grave danger (but then that begs the question, why isn't hook, or anyone else, in danger?) UGH - very frustrating

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed he's not too hurt to be useful or part of the story line. He DID heal from the bullet wound pretty fast!
Old 01-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

No more worlds for this season please.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
No more worlds for this season please.
I'm with you on that one. It's just my fear that it would be a convenient reason as to why Neal can't come to Emma

I think that the "real" World, or NYC/SB or whatever, plus FTL is quite enough after spending half the season in Neverland. I want to quickly get the FTL people back to SB/NYC (what's a good term for "our" world?) or get Emma TO FTL quickly. I want everyone united. I think the show (and obviously, ST!) is strongest when everyone is in the same world! i HATED when Emma and Snow were in FTL without everyone else
Old 01-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The sooner they're in the same world, the better
Old 01-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Since we already know from the promo that the WWOTW will be in the 2nd half of the season, it's not unlikely that some of the characters will end up in Oz. I'm not looking forward to it either. Hopefully ST won't be separated again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellyG14 (View Post)
exactly -and even if Pan knew Henry wouldn't be hurt, he's still taking the chance that Henry will GET to Neverland once the town ceases to exist. Seems odd

And I hope Neal isn't so hurt that he's not in episodes, like hurt or "missing". Perhaps he went looking for Emma and got stuck in another world, and that would suck because i don't want him to be separated from everyone else once again. Plus we already know that Emma's PARENTS are in grave danger (perhaps that's why they didn't travel) so to have the charmings in grave danger and Neal missing (on top of Rumple missing) is all just a bit too much. Perhaps whatever is keeping the charmings in grave danger is also keeping Neal in grave danger (but then that begs the question, why isn't hook, or anyone else, in danger?) UGH - very frustrating

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed he's not too hurt to be useful or part of the story line. He DID heal from the bullet wound pretty fast!
I agree, if Neal and the Charmings are in grave danger, then so should be Hook. And even if went for a walk shortly before they were attacked or escaped afterwards, it doesn't explain how he made it to our world. He needed a portal. Surely Neal, Snow and Charming have been searching for one the whole time. I'd be surprised if we get a good explanation for it.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We need ST in the same world for good.

Quote:
I'd be surprised if we get a good explanation for it.
Same here.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

I agree! The first separation (Tallahassee) was neccessary for the story, the second was IMO badly handled and we can only hope that the third one will turn out to be better (and shorter!). It's time for Emma to make a decision and to end the triangle for good.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Agree
Old 01-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder how long the writers will drag the triangle out?
Old 01-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hopefully it's over with by the end of the season
Old 01-03-2014, 06:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

agreed - the sooner the better!
Old 01-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

There are a lot of episodes left until the end of the season. I really hope they will end it sooner. Everyone should be allowed to move on.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Melly
Old 01-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

I want Emma to give Neal a second chance, but if she doesn't, then I'd prefer to know it as soon as possible.