Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Another thing to consider: I'm pretty sure that Emma and Henry are actually living IN Neal's old apartment, which is why I was surprised that people think Hook takes her there.
There is no way that is the same apartment. Neal's apt (which changed a lot between Broken and Manhattan but that's another story) was a grody little jr 1 bedroom with a kitchenette against the wall. Emma and Henry are in a beautiful light-filled loft with an open kitchen and dining area.

And apparently Hook did not know exactly where to find her, because he says "at last" as if he's been looking awhile. (Another reason he was the WORST person to send--anyone with some experience of this world would have found her in fifteen seconds via Google or the phone book.)
Old 01-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
There is no way that is the same apartment. Neal's apt (which changed a lot between Broken and Manhattan but that's another story) was a grody little jr 1 bedroom with a kitchenette against the wall. Emma and Henry are in a beautiful light-filled loft with an open kitchen and dining area.

And apparently Hook did not know exactly where to find her, because he says "at last" as if he's been looking awhile. (Another reason he was the WORST person to send--anyone with some experience of this world would have found her in fifteen seconds via Google or the phone book.)
agreed - and it's going to bother me Neal wasn't sent until we get a good explanation. He is the ONE PERSON in FTL who has LIVED IN NYC (And our world at large....) There is NO way HOok would be better equipped to find her!
Old 01-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellyG14 (View Post)
agreed - and it's going to bother me Neal wasn't sent until we get a good explanation. He is the ONE PERSON in FTL who has LIVED IN NYC (And our world at large....) There is NO way HOok would be better equipped to find her!
I agree; there is just no way. Unfortunately.

Is there a new thread or should I keep replying here? Because I think that Kelaine is really on to something re the book!
Old 01-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Someone needs to open
Old 01-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

New thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f373/%7Bswan...neal-63112305/