Old 03-19-2013, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here. I really don't want a hiatus

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

What I really meant was a scene of the Charmings dealing with the aftermath of Snow's decisions. Then again, shower scenes wouldn't go amiss!

Cam, your fic actually made me think of a Fringe quote: "I believe you could not be fully erased because the people who care about you would not let you go, and you would not let them go. I believe you call it love." which sort of works for Snow/Charming/the Charmings in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Aw, thank you, that's such an awesome compliment. You made me blush. I did consider writing a sex scene in there, but since my last fic was all sex I kinda decided it didn't need it - the fic wasn't really about that anyway. But you're welcome to imagine they went at it and then some after the fic ended

Yeah, I don't think we'll get a shower scene on the show as much as I'd like that!

But thank you

Really want next week's episode in any case. I am impatient. (Don't want to think about the hiatus after. Nope!)
Old 03-19-2013, 02:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 03-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

#03 - 1
#17 - 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by someassemblyrequired (View Post)
What I really meant was a scene of the Charmings dealing with the aftermath of Snow's decisions. Then again, shower scenes wouldn't go amiss!

Cam, your fic actually made me think of a Fringe quote: "I believe you could not be fully erased because the people who care about you would not let you go, and you would not let them go. I believe you call it love." which sort of works for Snow/Charming/the Charmings in general.
Ah, gotcha! Well, I suppose you can always hope for both though I'd say the aftermath is more likely than the shower I shall hope for the best but try not to get my expectations up wildly.

I remember that quote from September. I had it on a Fringe banner I used on my LJ a good while - I just loved it. Hadn't really thought of it in relation to Snow and Charming before, but now that you mention it, it really, really works for them. The curse couldn't take away the love and connection they felt, after all. So yeah, that works. Not the first parallel between those shows either.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:07 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

TFTNT

#03 - 1
#17 - 5

Old 03-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would hope (in some ways) that the aftermath is more likely than the shower. We'd better see SOMETHING though, writers!

It was a truly beautiful scene, one of my favourites in Fringe actually. There are a lot of parallels between Peter and Olivia, and Snow and Charming. I am hoping there's NOT going to be Fringe series 5 parallels (specifically Snow as Peter-the-Observer or any Etta/Emma parallels....please, no) in OUAT S2. I just love the idea that love transcends universes, and it works for both couples (and Nathan and Audrey on Haven, actually!). I think it's partly why I fell so deeply in love with Snow and Charming.

Quote:
#03 - 1
#17 - 4

Ah, gotcha! Well, I suppose you can always hope for both though I'd say the aftermath is more likely than the shower I shall hope for the best but try not to get my expectations up wildly.

I remember that quote from September. I had it on a Fringe banner I used on my LJ a good while - I just loved it. Hadn't really thought of it in relation to Snow and Charming before, but now that you mention it, it really, really works for them. The curse couldn't take away the love and connection they felt, after all. So yeah, that works. Not the first parallel between those shows either.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:38 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

You two are making me want to catch up with Fringe and find the OUAT (Snowing) parallels

Old 03-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOK (View Post)
You two are making me want to catch up with Fringe and find the OUAT (Snowing) parallels
Go on, you know you want to! Where are you up to in Fringe? There are a lot of them, particularly Peter and Olivia but the relationships between Peter, Olivia, Walter, and Etta as well.

Haven has a lot of relationship parallels as well, with Nathan and Audrey (plus it's another crazy town in Maine, what is *with* Maine?). They definitely have the 'destined to be together but keep being pulled apart' thing going on, in a big way. And some other parallels that I can't really discuss without ruining half the plot.

ETA: Heh. The people my friend and I got addicted to OUAT are almost caught up now. I keep getting increasingly hysterical messages about the show (by the sounds of it, at least one is up to 2x12 and is extremely unhappy!). I feel oddly proud, and also really amused. The obsession is spreading....

Last edited by someassemblyrequired; 03-19-2013 at 05:07 PM
Old 03-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt, Jess!
Old 03-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

thanks for those new fics you posted Cam!!

dude, i have to get started on the Snowing 100 thing
DA OUAT PLL THG
Old 03-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, hurry Anne! This thread could be dead in a day or two and then the deadline will hit! I just finally got my stuff done, too.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

yes! starting it now!
DA OUAT PLL THG
Old 03-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Snowing Happy Moments Survivor
Round Nine

• Vote for your least favorite happy moment
  • You can only vote once per round
  • When a happy moment gets 5 votes, it will be eliminated and a new round will start
  • It will take 5 votes to eliminate a happy moment immediately. If no new votes after an hour, four votes will take out.
  • Repost a new round of the Survivor every time a moment is eliminated
  • Repost the Survivor when a new thread is opened
  • Have fun

#1 True love's kiss 1x01

Eliminated Round Four:
#2 Wedding before interruption 1x01

#3 Snow and Charming with Emma for the first time 1x01

#4 Cinderella's ball 1x04

Eliminated Round Three:
#5 Hangman game 1x05

Eliminated Round Six:
#7 Picnic 1x11

Eliminated Round One:
#8 Granny's 1x12

#9 Snow remembering Charming 1x16

#10 Proposal 1x22

#11 Finale reunion 1x22

#12 Reunion with Emma 2x01

#13 Wedding kiss in 2x03

#14 Ruth's necklace moving and them talking baby 2x03

#15 Reunion hugging kissing 2x09

#16 Tacos 2x10

Eliminated Round Eight
#17 Wish-blow 2x10

Eliminated Round Seven:
#18 Gun holster scene 2x13

Eliminated Round Two:
#19 Scene with the dwarfs and Anton 2x13

#20 Talk about missing adventures 2x13
Old 03-19-2013, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Choosing 3 because they were happy about having Emma, but the next putting their beloved daughter in the wardrobe, and saying goodbye to her.

#3 - 1

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-19-2013, 09:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hey, and welcome

Well, I posted the fic that some of you wanted. Not Even Darkness (or on ff.net). So mission accomplished for the day, I guess.
AHHHHHHHH!!! This is perfect Cam! I got teary eyed. Honest.
thank youuuu for giving us this

______

#3 - 1
#4 - 1