Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2016, 08:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I am hoping we will soon have a new entry to reunion kisses as well.

Not expecting one in this episode, but maybe in a few. I guess we might get some references to Charming missing Snow in today's episode, though.
I hope so. Right now, he is fighting to reunite his family. It is a lot like the first part of season two where he proved that he would not give up until they were all in the same realm again. Let's hope a sleeping curse is not necessary this time around.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

I love how the framing of the kiss from the last episode is the exact same as the one in the Pilot.
Old 04-24-2016, 03:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I love how the framing of the kiss from the last episode is the exact same as the one in the Pilot.
It is the same love in their eyes as well. Nearly 30 years later and after several separations, their love is still strong.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

So we learned from Emma that the picture was taken at their anniversary:

x

(Though for which wedding, one wonders.)

I guess Emma was there with them celebrating, since she knew what occasion it was from.

And poor David is going to need some TLC from Snow once he gets back, because he's going to beat himself up about James.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Wonder when that pic was taken. Would have loved to have seen that. Looks like early Season 2/3?

Sooo cute of Emma to be looking at it like that. She's come such a long way
Old 04-24-2016, 10:39 PM
Addicted Fan

What a tough day for Charming. He needs Snow with him.
Old 04-25-2016, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

I wish we'd seen that anniversary party.

Poor Charming! He definitely needs some TLC from Snow.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:37 AM
Addicted Fan

I wish we saw it too. Maybe it was their 30th wedding anniversary, so they have a party to celebrate! We need a fic to make this party seem more real.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

I guess it had to be during the 6 weeks between 4A and 4B. The rest of the time after the curse has been crisis to crisis.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I guess it had to be during the 6 weeks between 4A and 4B. The rest of the time after the curse has been crisis to crisis.
It could have been season 2. The timeline would have made sense, but who knows.
Old 04-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

The time period that makes most sense for me as well are those six weeks between 4A and 4B. Would fit with Emma remembering it and thinking fondly about it as well, since she was in a good place with her parents then. And sine it was a peaceful six weeks, I could see them take the time to have an anniversary celebration. I don't think it would have happened during S3 at all. S2 is possible though, since there are some gaps there.

Either way, those are the kind of moments I'd wish we could see sometimes, a little break from all the everlasting crisis. Seeing the happy moments make them all the more meaningful to fight for, IMO.

Only been one episode and I already want Snow and Chamring reunited already
Old 04-25-2016, 09:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
The time period that makes most sense for me as well are those six weeks between 4A and 4B. Would fit with Emma remembering it and thinking fondly about it as well, since she was in a good place with her parents then. And sine it was a peaceful six weeks, I could see them take the time to have an anniversary celebration. I don't think it would have happened during S3 at all. S2 is possible though, since there are some gaps there.

Either way, those are the kind of moments I'd wish we could see sometimes, a little break from all the everlasting crisis. Seeing the happy moments make them all the more meaningful to fight for, IMO.

Only been one episode and I already want Snow and Chamring reunited already
I was missing Snow like crazy and then I realized it was only one episode. Charming is going to need some major TLC and she is probably going to just hand him Neal and go take a long bath. I am not sure when the anniversary picture was taken, but it is an adorable photo.
Old 04-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

After being seperated from him, I think Snow is probably very much going to want to spend a lot of time with him and Emma, seeing as she's probably missed them like crazy. I would see her and Charming being pretty clingy after being reunited.

But I'd love to see Chamring holding Neal after getting back, seeing hi to his baby boy that he's probably missed a lot.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

x
Old 05-02-2016, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

So, no Snowing in the last episode - but they were in the promo.

x

Aww, reunion kiss to come