Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2015, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

I get the frustration. I have loved some of the scenes. But I miss the Loft and the family interaction. Maybe there will be more as the arc progresses.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Yeah, I know. I feel some of that frustration too. This storyline had so much potential for Charming family focus and it feels like the writers are not prioritizing that angle at all - and it sucks, to me. But we do have some episodes left this half season, so I guess we'll see how it looks when it's all done.
Exactly! This arc should be about the Charming family, but all the focus has been on Hook and Regina helping Emma, which great, they've helped, but I thought the point was Emma asked her parents to save her as heroes, but all I see is her boyfriend and new best friend getting all the heroics. It's just wrong how Snowing is ignored in such an important storyline for their daughter. So much lost potential, and I don't trust the writers to give them anything for the rest of the arc. We usually get a token Charming episode then he gets pushed to the background as the do-gooder sheriff while Snow is left as the person who makes all the wrong choices for Emma. It's become a formula now and I am beyond sick of it. It's clear the writers don't respect or care about Snowing or their fans, seeing as even when the fans call them out, they act like Snowing gets loads of screen time and say great stuff is coming, yet nothing. I hate being this negative about my favorite show, but I'm just going through a really angry stage right now. It really sucks being so mad with the show after having such a great time in Steveston. Ugh, why must they make me feel this way?

Quote:
I try to stay optimistic, at least.
Thank you for being that person. If we didn't have your optimism, I think we would drive ourselves mad.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

I really miss loft scenes too. We haven't had a single one with Snow & Charming this season. But eh well, I can't help but try to be optimistic. I've loved the show for a long time so I don't want to let it go and keep hoping it will regain some of the things I loved about it. The romance of Snow & Charming, the complicated but loving family of the Charmings... That's my favorite aspect of the show.

every snowing kiss | 23/?
x
Old 10-29-2015, 12:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I really miss loft scenes too. We haven't had a single one with Snow & Charming this season. But eh well, I can't help but try to be optimistic. I've loved the show for a long time so I don't want to let it go and keep hoping it will regain some of the things I loved about it. The romance of Snow & Charming, the complicated but loving family of the Charmings... That's my favorite aspect of the show.
And that's probably why I'm so mad about it. I don't want to not love the show. I don't want to feel like giving it up is the best choice. I'm really not anywhere near wanting to give it up because I care about the characters and a few of the ships too much to let go now. I'm just frustrated. It shouldn't be this hard to get good Snowing scenes. Even if they give us quality scenes, I can excuse the quantity. Seriously, though, we've gotten neither.

I'm going to try to take some of your optimism to heart because I'm not usually this pessimistic about the show, and it's making me really sad feeling this way. I guess we just have to grab onto the hope that the romance will return for Snowing and the love that was once visibly present will come back for the Charmings.
Old 10-29-2015, 06:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I understand that it is an ensemble show so things need to be balanced. I am still waiting for Snowing to really do something heroic again for Emma. The show is formulaic and we've gotten our Charming episode already. Now I await for Snow to make a bad decision and then have no resolve. It just saddens me that the writers wrote Snow for Ginny, absolutely loved Josh as Charming and now don't seem to care.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

They need to help each other rest more often.
Old 10-30-2015, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

aren't you a real prince charming?

x
Old 10-30-2015, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Great gifset

We're almost at the end of the thread, so should we still go with "The eternal ship" as our 150th thread title?
Old 10-30-2015, 08:56 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm good with that title.
Old 10-31-2015, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

Love it.
Old 10-31-2015, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

All righty, shall we kill this thread then? Get a new one before OUAT tomorrow, which will hopefully have some Snow/Charming stuff.
Old 10-31-2015, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

I'm game for killing it.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like your title for the new thread
new fan of Arrow (Oliver-Felicity)
fan of Fairy Tail (Gray-Juvia)
Old 10-31-2015, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

Love your icon.
Old 10-31-2015, 10:52 AM