Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2015, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

Pretty art.

And yeah, Snow and Charming clearly consider it pointless to play blame games, which I appreciate. They've both made bad decisions individually at some point, but they obviously prefer to deal with issues and consequences together. They're a couple in more ways than one.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:02 PM
Addicted Fan

I think that's what makes Snow and Charming so enjoyable, that they face the good moments and bad moments together. They are equals in every way, and I think that's an important of their relationship to them. The moment they break from each other is the moment their whole relationship will fail.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Even when there are issues between them, they work through them fairly quickly. When Snow said they would do everything together after Charming proposed, that seems to be something they really, really strive to do. To be together, to deal with things together, to not let things come between them. Maybe it's because they had to fight so hard to get together and stay together, that they feel it's all the more precious.

I hope we get to see them approach Maleficent together soon.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
When Snow said they would do everything together after Charming proposed, that seems to be something they really, really strive to do. To be together, to deal with things together, to not let things come between them.
Yeah, they have definitely lived by that. They stray from each other and the communication they have with one another. I think it's so important to them to be open and honest with each other.

Quote:
Maybe it's because they had to fight so hard to get together and stay together, that they feel it's all the more precious.
That's a very good point. Being together is so important to them, anything petty that could come between them just doesn't mean anything to them.

Quote:
I hope we get to see them approach Maleficent together soon.
Yes, please. I want Snow and Charming to make things right with her, not anyone else. It was their mistake, so it is their responsibility to find a remedy for it.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
That's a very good point. Being together is so important to them, anything petty that could come between them just doesn't mean anything to them.
They know all too well the pain of not being together, so they're not going to go through that again if they can help it, I think.

Quote:
Yes, please. I want Snow and Charming to make things right with her, not anyone else. It was their mistake, so it is their responsibility to find a remedy for it.
Yeah, I really want it to be Snow and Charming that make amends and actively try to make things right. Don't mind others helping, but I do want it to be mainly about them. If more time is spent on what their secret was and their initial attempt to hide it than them making up for it, I will be a bit miffed.

Though I won't mind if S5 has an arc of Snow and Charming being heroic and saving the day, and showing them live up to their desire to do good to make up for things. I just want some resolution of all this during this season.
Old 04-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

First, I am going to go off topic for a second, but then I will talk about Snowing.

About a month ago, I posted here that a friend of mine had a son battling a brain tumor. Yesterday afternoon, his 18 month fight ended at 6 years old. I'm not sure if anyone kept him in their thoughts and prayers but if you did, I just wanted to let you know.

I would've like to see Snowing venturing with Emma to find Lily. Now I wonder if they can even leave Storybrooke due to them sharing a heart.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

I am so sorry to hear that.

I don't think they would be able to be somewhere without magic and share a heart. But it would be nice to see them discuss it at least. Or mention wanting to go and not leaving baby Neal.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
About a month ago, I posted here that a friend of mine had a son battling a brain tumor. Yesterday afternoon, his 18 month fight ended at 6 years old. I'm not sure if anyone kept him in their thoughts and prayers but if you did, I just wanted to let you know.
I am so sorry to hear that.

Quote:
I would've like to see Snowing venturing with Emma to find Lily. Now I wonder if they can even leave Storybrooke due to them sharing a heart.
Hmm, that is an interesting question. I'm not sure. There is the issue of baby Neal too. But even if they can't be the ones to find Lily, I still want them to do something to start making up for what they did. Maybe helping Mal in some other way?

I do want the shared heart thing to come up again at some point. So far we haven't really seen any consequences of it.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
First, I am going to go off topic for a second, but then I will talk about Snowing.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I'll keep you and your friend and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I don't think they would be able to be somewhere without magic and share a heart. But it would be nice to see them discuss it at least. Or mention wanting to go and not leaving baby Neal.
You know, I never really thought of that, and that is probably true. Sharing a heart probably does keep them in Storybrooke, and that will definitely have limitations in the future.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

Some protective!Snowing hugging before the episode today, since we might need it

x
Old 04-26-2015, 09:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for the hugs and support everyone.

I want to see Snowing talk about leaving Storybrooke in order to find Lily, but then have Regina say that she isn't sure if they could survive. I hope while Emma and Regina are out on their road trip we can see Snowing being the leaders of Storybrooke.
Old 04-26-2015, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

I just wanto to see some positive Snowing like last week when they found the author.
And I miss baby Neal. At this point, I'd settle for seeing his stroller in a shot.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww, love Protective!Snowing! Thanks for the gifset, Cam!

Quote:
I want to see Snowing talk about leaving Storybrooke in order to find Lily, but then have Regina say that she isn't sure if they could survive. I hope while Emma and Regina are out on their road trip we can see Snowing being the leaders of Storybrooke.
This would be just enough for me. Anything to show they're truly remorseful and actively trying to make things right is all I really want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
And I miss baby Neal. At this point, I'd settle for seeing his stroller in a shot.
I miss him too. It's funny how we went from seeing him all the time last arc to basically not seeing him at all this arc.
Old 04-27-2015, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Nice to see Snow and Charming go to Maleficent and vow they would do what it took to make up for things.

Seeing how heartbroken they were about Emma not even looking at them really broke my heart though.

x

The promo for next week looked intense. Hurt Snow!
Old 04-27-2015, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

I loved that they went to Maleficient and laid it out there. And at least Emma is trusting them with Henry and defending them from Lily. That's some progress over last week.

And at least we had a brief mention of the baby. I am dying to see Charming hold him again.