Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 05:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I actually want to see a torrid kiss where she has her legs wrapped around his waist. Josh has the arms to pull it off after all.
Reasons like this are why I sometimes wish this wasn't a family show.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi everyone,

Please take a moment to join the discussion topped on the main page "http://www.fanforum.com/f373/board-r...tion-63144466/" regarding our board's impending makeover by 's Graphic Team.

Secondly, we're also looking for creative posters to create icons to represent the Once Upon A Time fandom on . These will be available for the next few years as icon options. So please review the requirements from the Avatar Team topped on the main page http://www.fanforum.com/f373/standar...98/index3.html and consider posting your creations.

Both Miss Cam and I would like to hear input and select from a wide cross section of regular posters on this board.

So take a moment and read the OPs by the Graphic and Avatar Teams, and let us know your ideas as soon as possible.

Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Thanks.
Old 03-14-2015, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I actually want to see a torrid kiss where she has her legs wrapped around his waist. Josh has the arms to pull it off after all.
Now THIS I'd really want to see!

Would be a handy way of Snow to having to tip-toe to kiss her husband as well
Old 03-14-2015, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Reasons like this are why I sometimes wish this wasn't a family show.
I think it's funny they call it a family show with all the violence like heart ripping out and the ocassional bad language. I won't let my youngest watch it. And then they won't show even the slightest sexy scene. It's a textbook case of how we Americans are prudish about sex but rhink nothing of violence.
Old 03-14-2015, 10:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Would be a handy way of Snow to having to tip-toe to kiss her husband as well
I love the tiptoe kissing!
Old 03-14-2015, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think it's funny they call it a family show with all the violence like heart ripping out and the ocassional bad language. I won't let my youngest watch it. And then they won't show even the slightest sexy scene. It's a textbook case of how we Americans are prudish about sex but rhink nothing of violence.
As a non-American I very much agree with that It's a bit weird, honestly. Like seeing two people being passionate is worse than violence...??

Quote:
I love the tiptoe kissing!
Awww. It is cute, I just thought it might be nice for her to sometimes kiss him and have the upper angle Though I guess kissing him from higher up on the stairs might also work. (Which I also wouldn't mind saving.)
Old 03-14-2015, 05:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Awww. It is cute, I just thought it might be nice for her to sometimes kiss him and have the upper angle Though I guess kissing him from higher up on the stairs might also work. (Which I also wouldn't mind saving.)
The kissing on the stairs is a very good idea! Their loft lends itself to making that kind of scene happen.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love Ginny's acting in this scene. The rapid blink of her eyes that says "how could that happen?" Loved it. They were both great.

| How did I not see it sooner? The sparkle in your eyes, the glow of your snow white skin… You’re positively radiant, my dear. You don’t know? You’re carrying a child.
X
Old 03-14-2015, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Showing violence over passion is 'Murica for ya!

I loved when Maleficent said that Snowing was pregnant. Emma was totally a honeymoon baby! I just love their reactions in that gif set.

Btw, I'm not sure if this has been posted, but Snowing is in Zimbio's March Madness Couple poll. I'm on mobile, so I don't think that I can copy a link to the thread? But if anyone is interested, they could do a google search. I am hoping that Snowing will win.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:53 PM
Addicted Fan

See that scene would have been a good time for a kiss.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Well, anytime is really a good time.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
^Well, anytime is really a good time.
So true! And yet, not a single kiss in the last episode.
Old 03-15-2015, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

Here is the link to the zimbio poll, for those who want to vote

Quote:
The kissing on the stairs is a very good idea! Their loft lends itself to making that kind of scene happen.
It certainly does They really should be exploiting all the different surfaces in their loft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
I loved when Maleficent said that Snowing was pregnant. Emma was totally a honeymoon baby! I just love their reactions in that gif set.
They must have had a busy honeymoon, once they were done with the Medusa hunting
Old 03-15-2015, 09:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
It certainly does They really should be exploiting all the different surfaces in their loft.

Quote:
They must have had a busy honeymoon, once they were done with the Medusa hunting
Apparently!
Old 03-15-2015, 10:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Here is the link to the zimbio poll, for those who want to vote

Thank you for sharing the link Miss. Cam! I actually don't care too much about polls, but I have been feeling sad due to devastating news, so I would just like to see my favorite OUaT couple do well. It is like I want to find joy in the little things.