Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2015, 03:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quick question, if I want to reply to individual quotes, how do I do that? If someone writes a paragraph, and I want to respond to one sentence in said paragraph, how can I do that?

If this Snowing sin is as dark and horrible as spoilers say, then I hope that Snowing can redeem themselves.
Old 03-26-2015, 04:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
Quick question, if I want to reply to individual quotes, how do I do that? If someone writes a paragraph, and I want to respond to one sentence in said paragraph, how can I do that?
If you want to quote just one sentence, you need to delete everything but the sentence you want from the quote.

Quote:
If this Snowing sin is as dark and horrible as spoilers say, then I hope that Snowing can redeem themselves.
Yeah, they need to be redeemed if it comes to that.
Old 03-26-2015, 04:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=butterflygirl;80781385]If you want to quote just one sentence, you need to delete everything but the sentence you want from the quote.

Oh thank you! That was actually really easy.
Old 03-26-2015, 05:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
Oh thank you! That was actually really easy.
Just make sure whatever you quote ends with [/quote]
Old 03-26-2015, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Yeah, it's been a while since they've been able to save the day.
Far too long, honestly. Plus it's nice to see non-magic users be the ones to save the day every now and then as well. Very, very often it's been one of the magic wielders on the show to do so.

I just want the season to end on a hopeful note for them and their relationship with Emma, and something like that would definitely help.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Far too long, honestly. Plus it's nice to see non-magic users be the ones to save the day every now and then as well. Very, very often it's been one of the magic wielders on the show to do so.
Yes, I agree. Sword fights and bow and arrows are so much fun to watch, so I wish they would show those kind of battles more often.

Quote:
I just want the season to end on a hopeful note for them and their relationship with Emma, and something like that would definitely help.
Yes, please. I don't think I can handle 4 months of hiatus knowing Emma is angry with them/
Old 03-27-2015, 03:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I agree. I really want Snow and Charming to save the day. I love when it's a non magic person who's the hero.
Old 03-27-2015, 05:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

We saw in season 1 how heroic Snow and Charming were. Charming went one on one with Rumple in a sword fight.

The problem is now the balance has shifted too much in favor of people with magic. The non-magical people are either frozen, proofed away, or flicked away. I would like to see the non-magical heroes (Snow and Charming) save the day. They get critisized for being bad leaders, so why not have them gather the people of Storybrooke, and then all work together to take down a villain. It would be cool for Emma to see her parents in a role like that. Idk even have her parents stand in front of her to protect her from some magic blast.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

All those are good suggestions The show has gotten very magic users vs magic users, so would be nice to change things up a bit. With all the fondness of new villains, maybe the show could have a villain who couldn't be defeated with magic?
Old 03-27-2015, 09:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
All those are good suggestions The show has gotten very magic users vs magic users, so would be nice to change things up a bit. With all the fondness of new villains, maybe the show could have a villain who couldn't be defeated with magic?
Thanks! Having a villain who couldn't be defeated by magic would be a nice way to change up the formula. I just want this season to end with Emma having faith in her parents again.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Oh, that's a good idea! Maybe like Rumple, only a certain weapon can kill them.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, that's a good idea! Maybe like Rumple, only a certain weapon can kill them.
Like a bow and a sword wielded at the exact same time.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Lol, yes!
Old 03-27-2015, 12:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
That's a brilliant idea! I know you were probably joking, but that's really a brilliant idea! Now I want this to happen.
Old 03-27-2015, 02:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That's a brilliant idea! I know you were probably joking, but that's really a brilliant idea! Now I want this to happen.
It will be reduntant, but maybe we transport everyone to another land without magic. Then we have them confront an enemy that can only be defeated by sword and bow and arrow simultaneously. There is always the black and white world.