Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2014, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Please do I will be using your stories a lot to get through the hiatus
I shall try my very best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Wasn't happy that there was like 0 Snowing, so hopefully they make up for it in 4B.
I think we will get a lot more in 4B, with Oliver being older now. We started getting more Snow in these last few episodes, so I think that is a sign Ginny has started filming more again.

And since these Queens of Darkness are from FTL, and probably were around in Snow and Charming's time, we will hopefully get Snowing flashbacks again. Crossing my fingers really hard!

Some kissing, because we need that going into hiatus:

x
Old 12-15-2014, 10:41 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm so glad frozen is over they completely took over without doing anything. I feel like nothing really happened in 4A except to set up Rumple for the finale.

I would have loved to see more of the Snow Queen's threat towards Snow and Charming given that she was trying to take away their daughter. I also get that Ginny took partial time off but there was a lot of family stuff going on that we couldn't really delve into because of it. I still hold to my initial assumption that they should have waited for this type of family plot.

But my favorite Disney villain is malifacent & I love the actress she was my favorite on true blood so I'm excited to see her. I hope Snowing will play a way bigger role in 4B because sorry the other characters don't cut for me.

Plus I hope these villains are just evil I'm tired of the sob stories, and then they try to villainize the hero.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I think we will get a lot more in 4B, with Oliver being older now. We started getting more Snow in these last few episodes, so I think that is a sign Ginny has started filming more again.
Definitely. He's six months now, so sleeping through the night should be happening, or at least close to it.

But yeah, my biggest wish for 4B is for Snow and Charming to be front and center again. I miss seeing them have substantial story.

Quote:
And since these Queens of Darkness are from FTL, and probably were around in Snow and Charming's time, we will hopefully get Snowing flashbacks again. Crossing my fingers really hard!
I think this would be a great time to return to S1 format with having different stories in the flashbacks. They can bring back Aurora, Phillip, Ariel and Eric back, so we can learn more about them. We could also see some backstory on Pongo. It makes sense if he was from FTL too. I mean, Archie owned him for the full 28 years.

But YES, many many Snowing flashbacks! We've been deprived of a true Snowing flashback since 3.10. 3.19 was beautiful and one of my favorites, but I'm talking cutesy, innocent, early in love Snowing.

Quote:
Some kissing, because we need that going into hiatus:
x
Kissing is always welcomed!
Old 12-15-2014, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Josh must have been out of town or sick or something when they filmed this episode. Charming was not with them at the town line, then he was with them at the house, but not shown immediately afterward at the clock tower.

It was definitely a strange episode for Snowing as they weren't even touching in the house like they usually are. Just odd. (Not saying anything was supposed to be off with them because the kiss last week was reassurance that there wasn't. ) Just odd directing choices.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
I'm so glad frozen is over they completely took over without doing anything. I feel like nothing really happened in 4A except to set up Rumple for the finale.
I have to agree. I found Frozen intrusive and boring. Sort of like the actually movie.

I think the only thing I liked about 4A, besides the little Snowing we got, was Rumple and the Sorcerer's Hat. I found that to be so intriguing, and I'm sorry it wasn't its own arc. They could have done so much more with it.

Quote:
Plus I hope these villains are just evil I'm tired of the sob stories, and then they try to villainize the hero.
Seriously! Let's get some real evil up in here! The only character I'm attached to is Maleficent, so the other two can die and I wouldn't care one bit. Let the heroes be heroes without looking like bullies to the misunderstood. Being misunderstood doesn't excuse the evil deeds.
Old 12-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Josh must have been out of town or sick or something when they filmed this episode. Charming was not with them at the town line, then he was with them at the house, but not shown immediately afterward at the clock tower.

It was definitely a strange episode for Snowing as they weren't even touching in the house like they usually are. Just odd. (Not saying anything was supposed to be off with them because the kiss last week was reassurance that there wasn't. ) Just odd directing choices.
I actually think he was in LA when they filmed for this episode. I also wonder if he was sick because it seemed odd that he would have stayed in LA when Ginny returned to finish the episode.

I didn't watch the episode so I'll take your word, but there were BTS pics of them filming at the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
I have to agree. I found Frozen intrusive and boring. Sort of like the actually movie.

I think the only thing I liked about 4A, besides the little Snowing we got, was Rumple and the Sorcerer's Hat. I found that to be so intriguing, and I'm sorry it wasn't its own arc. They could have done so much more with it.

Seriously! Let's get some real evil up in here! The only character I'm attached to is Maleficent, so the other two can die and I wouldn't care one bit. Let the heroes be heroes without looking like bullies to the misunderstood. Being misunderstood doesn't excuse the evil deeds.
Yeah I didn't care for the movie either, I liked it but I also found it lacking and structured very cliche. Like you can almost read it as act I, it probably do better as a play because of the singing then again I only found that 1 song good. Personally I found tangled way better.

That's the problem I have with how OUAT has turned into, they spend too much time on the villains and completely sideline the main cast if they're not connected to that villain. Frozen weren't villains but they really should of made them secondary especially in the flashbacks. I really missed the FTL flashbacks. That cast don't really need all these guest stars and as much as intriguing the Evil Trio is all I can think of how rushed will the main characters stories be. They give them real angsty problems like Emma vs Snowing, Rumple and his marriage, Regina and her affair, Hook and his conniving, Snow and Charming's martial fights like what happened to Snow allowing Charming more time with Neal and that whole thing?
Old 12-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
I actually think he was in LA when they filmed for this episode. I also wonder if he was sick because it seemed odd that he would have stayed in LA when Ginny returned to finish the episode.

I didn't watch the episode so I'll take your word, but there were BTS pics of them filming at the house.
Yeah he was at the house (which I believe from tweets was filmed on the first day of filming for that episode) but nowhere else even though it looked like everyone went straight to the clock tower.

They were both in the house next to each other but with the doorway between them. Just odd placement

It was also odd that Anna goes to hug David while Emma and Elsa start to say goodbye. But then the camera shifts where you can see he's alone and Anna is beside Kristoff on the other side of Emma and Elsa without crossing by them. And no mention made of the three of them saying goodbye again after making a big deal of their prior friendship in the Fall.

But the oddest was everyone leaving a 12 year old alone to explore a dangerous house.
Old 12-15-2014, 01:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
It was also odd that Anna goes to hug David while Emma and Elsa start to say goodbye. But then the camera shifts where you can see he's alone and Anna is beside Kristoff on the other side of Emma and Elsa without crossing by them. And no mention made of the three of them saying goodbye again after making a big deal of their prior friendship in the Fall.
That's what bothered me about the frozen storyline is that they made a huge deal of Anna and Kristoff being part of Charming's life pre-snow yet at the end it's like peace, we never even saw how kristoff knew charming. Did Henry even meet or interact with them. What about Snow, I mean wouldn't you be curious to meet or get to know the person that according to Josh "was a huge life changing moment that changed the course of his life". Um can I say "plot device". I would love a real charming flashback.

I would have loved to see a Snowing kid flashback where they actually meet but hate each other because charming finds her spoiled royalty and snow finds him unkept and gross. Ah one can dream. I still want to know when Charming told Snow about his name, I think the line of her calling him a fraud would have made more sense. And Dena I remember you saying that the curse highlighted that Charming can be a liar, and yes that would of fell more into. She was spoiled and he was a liar.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

It's not like he doesn't have what he sees are good reasons for the lies and they aren't meant to be hurtful. The name/Prince James to protect his mother; the excalibur sword to give Snow confidence; the dreamshade poisoning to keep the mission on Henry; the stroller being new to save money. OK the last one wasn't a very good reason. But his lies are usually to protect someone or help them. But it is still his dark side.

ETA When Anna thanked Emma for taking care of her sister, I kept thinking that really Emma should be thanking Anna because if Anna hadn't taught David to swordfight, Emma would have been killed by the black knights. Or maybe never born because Snow would have been killed by them in Snow Falls.

Last edited by Austenphile; 12-15-2014 at 02:10 PM
Old 12-15-2014, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

4x11 was an odd episode to me all around - a lot of it just felt rushed. But fingers crossed what it's setting up for 4B will be good. I am an eternal optimist though, so there you go.

But I do think the Evil Trio will be more connected to the main cast naturally - they're from teh same land, they were around at the same time. So they might not dominate the show in the same way Frozen did, but instead bring more flashbacks of the core cast to us.

And more flashback kisses. Definitely.

Last edited by Miss Cam; 12-15-2014 at 06:15 PM
Old 12-15-2014, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

The kiss .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-76,NJH D-176 OSW D-202, J-Hope D-203, Jinyoung-D-224 JK-D-441

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-54 LDH D-412
Old 12-15-2014, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely need more flashback kisses and present day kisses. Just kisses in general.
Old 12-15-2014, 06:57 PM
Addicted Fan

All kisses are welcomed!
Old 12-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Day 1 of the Great MidSeason Hiatus

My contribution to the survival

Allyson King — Snowing
Old 12-15-2014, 08:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Pretty!