Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2014, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

It's impossible to not ship them. On the show and in real life, and knowing there is a deeper connection off screen makes their on screen love so much more meaningful
Old 10-02-2014, 05:48 AM
Elite Fan

Snow and Charming & their family are definitely the reason I am in fandom. I think I would be watching the show far more casually if not for them. I just emotionally connect with them and their story far mroe than I do any other part of the show.

“It’s great because we have real trust in one another. There’s absolutely no fear between us when shooting a scene, which makes for a better performance in my unbiased opinion.”- Josh Dallas.
x

And Josh and Ginny are basically the loveliest bonus ever.
Old 10-02-2014, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks miss cam. Love that gifset.

I would watch the show without the Charmings, but I would just be a casual viewer. I enjoy the other characters, but the love story between Snow and Charming drew me in from the very beginning.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:32 AM
Addicted Fan

This show is right my alley. It's fairy tales and fantasy and Disney. it's everything I love, but the portrayal and story of Snow White and Prince Charming is taken to another level on this show, that an obsession for them quickly grew for me. There's just something about them that's like magic! I can never get enough, and I will never get enough. I love them that much!
Old 10-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Round #58
#56 - 5

W E L C O M E T O T H E 7th S U R V I V O R
Snow Charming
-- S N O W I N G --
previous winners
001. | 002. | 003. | 004.
005. | 006. | 007. | 008.
♥♥♥
WINNER

Touch 56

Old 10-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

A very, very worthy winner! Will forever love that scene.

Now we just need more cute scenes with Snow and Charming and their baby. I want to see them fall asleep on the couch all tired, waking up together from their baby crying, watching the baby happily together in silence and exchanging giddy kisses when the baby smiles at them.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
A very, very worthy winner! Will forever love that scene.
I agree! Very VERY worthy! It's just so adorably perfect!

Quote:
Now we just need more cute scenes with Snow and Charming and their baby. I want to see them fall asleep on the couch all tired, waking up together from their baby crying, watching the baby happily together in silence and exchanging giddy kisses when the baby smiles at them.
YES! THIS! ALL OF IT! PLEASE HAPPEN!
Old 10-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Fingers crossed for all of it!

Josh did an interview today I can't really link to since it has spoiler for the upcoming episode, but he did say this non-spoilery thing about Snow and Charming sharing a heart:

Quote:
It's a beautiful thing that they both share one heart. I think it definitely encapsulates what their love is and how they work together as a team and are always connected in such a deep way. That's why they have the truest love of all. They are one; they're [each] half of a whole.
Some future titles there, maybe?
Old 10-02-2014, 02:43 PM
Addicted Fan

OMGOSH Josh! You just put into words what this fandom has been feeling since it happened! I love you and Ginny more for understanding this couple more than anyone! Excuse me while I die over his perfection!
Old 10-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Josh's quote was just perfect. He and Ginny really do a great job promoting their characters.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Josh's quote was just perfect. He and Ginny really do a great job promoting their characters.
I've never seen another duo understand their ship better than Josh and Ginny! They get it more than anyone!
Old 10-03-2014, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

Josh and Ginny clearly love Snow and Charming's relationship, and always have lovely things to say about it. I hope we get a commentary from them again in S4. Really missed that in S3 Would have loved to have one on 3x19 or 3x10.

I added some of Josh's quotes to future titles, just because I can
Old 10-03-2014, 08:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Now I want to kill this thread super fast just to get to one of his quotes!
Old 10-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Now I want to kill this thread super fast just to get to one of his quotes!

Getting some Snowing scenes in the next episode would definitely help. I miss them I do think we'll get some stuff, though - we got pretty much nada in 3x01 but then lots of stuff in 3x02. Maybe it's our fate to follow that pattern

(If we go by that pattern, we'll have a very nice episode 10 this season!)
Old 10-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

I hope we get something this episode. But I understand if not considering that it was filmed not long after Oliver's birth.