Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2014, 06:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I loved when they stopped to smell the flowers on the way to see Glinda. They always take time for little affectionate moments. Regina's reaction was priceless
Oh man I think the Snowbells scene is probably my favorite "cute" moment from 3B, then the whole splitting the heart was just When that episode aired I felt like I forgot how beautiful Snowing are because we hadn't seen them in awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
That's one of the many things I love about them. They always take the time to show love to one another, whether it's as simple as picking a flower or as passionate as tacos. I think it's one of the main reasons they are so happy together!
Yes! They really look out for each other and not take each other for granted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Yeah, I agree. Hence the very popular Tumblr game of Gosh or Snowing, heh. I love that they've made Snow and Charming so affectionate. It fits them and their relationship. Having gone through so much to be together, and both of them being open and frank in terms of personality, being that affectionate makes a lot of sense to me. And I think it works well having them more touchy feely because they've finally gotten to be a couple in the later season. S1 was really more about trying to find each other and be able to be together. It was only after that we really got to see them as a couple.

And aww, I remember when Emma was working to her parents to patch up. She could also tell they actually had done so when they went back to holding hands, so I think she would miss the affection if it wasn't there.

Oh yeah, that will always be a classic.

x

I just love Charming's cheeky smile, all "yep, I picked snowbells for my Snow, deal with it".
Yes! Thank you Miss Cam, that scene was cute and funny. Also it was like a new little snippet into their relationship. It really does with the whole Snow and Charming aspect of it. Ah yes the Gosh vs Snowing. I think honestly there were two Gosh moments in S3, one the head kiss in the background of 3x03, that seemed spontaneous. Then the goodbye kiss in 3x11 that also seemed too natural.

I love Charming's face he was so smug and not all ashamed to be affectionate with his wife, but I also love Snow's "what" I like that they weren't ashamed and quite proud of themselves

ETA:

A is for Afternoon Delight
B is for Bed
C is for Court
D is for Detectives
E is for Eyelash
F is for Fairy Help
G is for Granny's
H is for Homocide
I is for Interrupted
J is for Judgment
K is for Knowing Looks
L is for Lust
M is for Magic
N is for Night before Wedding
O is for Open Floor Plan
P is for Protection Spell
Q is for Quality Time
R is for Rest
S is for Scaring your Firstborn

Last edited by fairy_mermaid; 07-20-2014 at 07:32 PM
Old 07-20-2014, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Where to start on what I love about Snowing. There is just so much. I too love how affectionate they are with each other. I think my favorite thing about them is their certainty and belief in each other and in their love. They always know that the other one has their back and they trust each other. And yet they are both fiercely protective of each other.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I just love Charming's cheeky smile, all "yep, I picked snowbells for my Snow, deal with it".
Cam can I suggest this for a possible title suggestion because I love the way you stated it, I also love that you have him say "my Snow"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Where to start on what I love about Snowing. There is just so much. I too love how affectionate they are with each other. I think my favorite thing about them is their certainty and belief in each other and in their love. They always know that the other one has their back and they trust each other. And yet they are both fiercely protective of each other.
Me too, do love how protective they are of each other.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Perfect gifset of that scene! I love how she says "Snowbells!" Like, of course we are appreciating these flowers... how can you not?

My favorite thing about Snowing is how they seem to be aware when they need each other. Everyone seems to think they're so perfect but they do have dark thoughts and when one of them does the other is always able to reassure them... even if they're not together! It's beautiful
Old 07-20-2014, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

B is for Bed
C is for Court
D is for Detectives
E is for Eyelash
F is for Fairy Help
G is for Granny's
H is for Homocide
I is for Interrupted
J is for Judgment
K is for Knowing Looks
L is for Lust
M is for Magic
O is for Open Floor Plan
Q is for Quality Time
R is for Rest
T is for Tacos

Was there ever a doubt?
Old 07-20-2014, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Perfect gifset of that scene! I love how she says "Snowbells!" Like, of course we are appreciating these flowers... how can you not?

My favorite thing about Snowing is how they seem to be aware when they need each other. Everyone seems to think they're so perfect but they do have dark thoughts and when one of them does the other is always able to reassure them... even if they're not together! It's beautiful
I love how you stated that and you are so right, I never really looked at it like that, but yes. They do have their moments and the other one senses it and they help each other emotionally.

Tacos you say?

x

Snowing Appreciation Week

Day Seven - Your Choice - Mine is Favourite Embarrass Emma Moment

2x10 - The Cricket Game

Isn’t it nice to know that they can still provide their grown daughter with some traumatic childhood memories??? Isn’t it???
Old 07-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha! I love that scene, too. Henry is so oblivious and Emma does not know what to do. My favorite Emma reaction is the one in Neverland when she says "I'm complaining"

Actually, I have to say I love other peoples reactions to Snowing affection. And they just do not care.
Old 07-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
Cam can I suggest this for a possible title suggestion because I love the way you stated it, I also love that you have him say "my Snow"
Aw, you want it as a possible future title? Something like Because Charming is all "yep, I picked snowbells for my Snow, deal with it"?

Quote:
I love how you phrased that. So well put. And yeah, I totally agree. It's one of my favorite things about them as well, how supportive they are of each other. I don't remember if it was Josh or Ginny who said it, but one of them was talking about if Snow or Charming becomes weaker, the other becomes stronger. They're strong for each other when they need it. Everyone has moments of weakness, so it's really lovely to see a relationship where they're able to be storng for each other when needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
Tacos you say?
That scene will just never get old. I love it for so many reasons - the implied activities Snow and Charming get up to, Emma's reaction, the really had attempt at explaining it to Henry, how Snow and Charming are embarassed but not ashamed of being caught in bed and the sense of humor they have about it at the end.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Actually, I have to say I love other peoples reactions to Snowing affection. And they just do not care.
Me too, I love how Emma, Regina and Hook all reacted to them and I love how open they are about it. I have no doubt the dwarves and Red have seen some things. When they were rolling around on the bed making out in 2x09 I love the none of them were phased and I love that Snow and Charming were really rolling around making out.

Quote:
Aw, you want it as a possible future title? Something like Because Charming is all "yep, I picked snowbells for my Snow, deal with it"?

That scene will just never get old. I love it for so many reasons - the implied activities Snow and Charming get up to, Emma's reaction, the really had attempt at explaining it to Henry, how Snow and Charming are embarassed but not ashamed of being caught in bed and the sense of humor they have about it at the end.
Yes I would love that as a possible future title.

I love that scene, it really never gets old and it is true, they were embarrassed but not ashamed.

B is for Bed
C is for Court
D is for Detectives
E is for Eyelash
F is for Fairy Help
G is for Granny's
H is for Homocide
I is for Interrupted
J is for Judgment
K is for Knowing Looks
L is for Lust
M is for Magic
O is for Open Floor Plan
Q is for Quality Time
R is for Rest
T is for Tacos
U is for Under the Sheets

Old 07-20-2014, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love how you phrased that. So well put. And yeah, I totally agree. It's one of my favorite things about them as well, how supportive they are of each other. I don't remember if it was Josh or Ginny who said it, but one of them was talking about if Snow or Charming becomes weaker, the other becomes stronger. They're strong for each other when they need it. Everyone has moments of weakness, so it's really lovely to see a relationship where they're able to be storng for each other when needed.
It was Josh who answered during the event in OC (can't remember the name of the convention) when a reporter posed a ridiculous question (many felt insulting to Charming) and he defended Snowing by saying the above quote.

Josh handled the awkward moment well and I just adore how he defended Snowing.
Old 07-20-2014, 10:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
It was Josh who answered during the event in OC (can't remember the name of the convention) when a reporter posed a ridiculous question (many felt insulting to Charming) and he defended Snowing by saying the above quote.

Josh handled the awkward moment well and I just adore how he defended Snowing.
As stupid as the question was and as awkward it could have been, I love how passionate Josh got about defending Charming and Snowing. That's a man who knows his character and his ship!
Old 07-21-2014, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww, I can't wait to hear Josh speak up for Ginny and Snowing this year at SDCC!
Old 07-21-2014, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

#2 - 1
#12 -1
#18 - 4

#18 is out

Final round now, so remember to vote for your favorite!

W E L C O M E T O T H E 4th S U R V I V O R
Snow Charming
-- S N O W I N G --
rules
001. Vote for your least FAVORITE
002. In the final round, vote for your favorite
003. A survivor will be voted off every 12 hours
004. DO NOT argue with other members about their choices
005. Have fun eliminating!

♥♥♥
future suggestions

001. Quotes
002. Touches
003. Episode
004. Angst

♥♥♥

previous winners
001. | 002. | 003. | 004. | 005.
♥♥♥
ROUND #23

Outfit 1
Eliminated Round #5

Outfit 2

Outfit 3
Eliminated Round #16

Outfit 4
Eliminated Round #14

Outfit 5
Eliminated Round #18

Outfit 6
Eliminated Round #10

Outfit 7
Eliminated Round #17

Outfit 8
Eliminated Round #21

Outfit 9
Eliminated Round #9

Outfit 10
Eliminated Round #15

Outfit 11
Eliminated Round #8

Outfit 12

Outfit 13
Eliminated Round #11

Outfit 14
Eliminated Round #20

Outfit 15
Eliminated Round #6

Outfit 16
Eliminated Round #4

Outfit 17
Eliminated Round #13

Outfit 18
Eliminated Round #22

Outfit 19
Eliminated Round #19

Outfit 20
Eliminated Round #2

Outfit 21
Eliminated Round #1

Outfit 22
Eliminated Round #7

Outfit 23
Eliminated Round #3

Outfit 24
Eliminated Round #12
Old 07-21-2014, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

So difficult because I love them both

#2 - 1
Old 07-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Addicted Fan

#2 - 1
#12 - 1

I love both of their outfits so much! Especially Snow's dress! I think it fit her body perfectly!