Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by benisa16 (View Post)
I like Once upon a time. My favorite character is Charming, but m'y favorite couple is Snow and Charming. I Love the fanfic about snowing and David with Emma. To be cute with the new baby.
L
You have good taste!
Old 05-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Are we all ready for Sunday then? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not - my attempt at being all stoic Viking are going to fail so badly. Because Snow & Charming together have already pretty much ruined that, and coupled with a baby? Yeah. I'm doomed.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Are we all ready for Sunday then? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not - my attempt at being all stoic Viking are going to fail so badly. Because Snow & Charming together have already pretty much ruined that, and coupled with a baby? Yeah. I'm doomed.
Yes and no! I want it so bad because baby cuteness and Snowing epicness and all that! to hiatus though! I don't want it!
Old 05-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Yes and no! I want it so bad because baby cuteness and Snowing epicness and all that! to hiatus though! I don't want it!
Same here. I really want to see what happens (and get that baby's name) but I am not looking forward to the hiatus.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Hiatus will be truly evil. but if we get more scenes as cute as this one, it may help get us through it.

x

I still can't make out what he says to her after "it's a boy!" though. Argh, it's driving me nuts!
Old 05-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
You're not alone. I'm not normally an overly emotional person in regards TV or any of my other ships! Snow and Charming have thrown that out the window! They've already proven they're the exception to every rule!! I'm sure even the most unemotional and stoic person on the planet would fail miserably when faced with the two of them!

I think we're all in the same boat. Anxious for Sunday to get here to give us more Snowing and Charming family goodness, but dreading when its over because hiatuses suck! Unfortunately patience isn't a virtue I have a great deal of in regards to Snowing. i'm doomed too.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, love that gifset, especially the Emma, Snow and Charming sections just for those lovely images to go with them. Thanks for posting it, CityGal!
Welcome and this family has always been my first love. I just love the way they love each other.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

i am excited, a bit nervous, but I can't wait. They are great and I also love the family moments. Can't wait to see what they name the baby and I also want some cute Emma and Henry baby moments as well as Charming and Snow. But that is a given.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Hiatus will be truly evil. but if we get more scenes as cute as this one, it may help get us through it.

x

I still can't make out what he says to her after "it's a boy!" though. Argh, it's driving me nuts!
I had thought he said "it's a boy" again, but maybe not. I'm not entirely sure. Whatever it is, I get so giddy watching him press his nose against her face!
Old 05-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
I had thought he said "it's a boy" again, but maybe not. I'm not entirely sure. Whatever it is, I get so giddy watching him press his nose against her face!
Yeah I still am trying to figure out what he says, it almost seems like it was unscripted. But I get your frustration because every time I see it spend some time trying to ready what he says.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

he says 'i love you'. which should not shock me at this point, but i still found it adorable.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 05-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchick116 (View Post)
he says 'i love you'. which should not shock me at this point, but i still found it adorable.
I was hoping that is what it was but then I thought maybe I was being too much of an optimistic fangirl and my gosh blinders were on. But I have thought that is what it was, so yup
Old 05-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
that is so sweet. I too normally am not that romantic. In fact I have been known to laugh out loud at romantic scenes that weren't meant to be funny but Snow and Charming really get to me. I just love everything about them.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
I was hoping that is what it was but then I thought maybe I was being too much of an optimistic fangirl and my gosh blinders were on. But I have thought that is what it was, so yup
i used to feel that way but then i realized there is no line between gosh and snowing. if you have to ask yourself if something is gosh or snowing, the answer is gosh, ALWAYS.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 05-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
If that is the case, and it was unscripted like I suspect, then Joshua, I love you! Excuse me while I have a giddy fangirl moment!