Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2013, 06:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks glad you like it. I'm gonna ad some videos to it also. And mabey some fics. I love all the pictures that where already on the OP. The layout only needed some work.

I know what you mean. I have it with some stories on once too. Like with Mulan having possibly a crush on Phillip when she should be with Shang. It's hard to let go. I'm hoping the flashbacks stay a bit more true to the story when we get to see it, but right now I'm just happy with everything we will get.

Like I said I don't mind them chanching the story here and there to fitt the show even if some things are dificult to accept but the fight with Phillip and Melifecent was legendary in the movie. They should keep that in the show and that's why I like your idea a lot. And you're right about the quote. What Regia said does make you wonder that Phillip and Melifecent have another encounter after he was saved by Belle.

I will be extremly happy if we will be getting to see more of it this season. I was also wondering, since there is a lot of talk about some of them wantingto go back. Could they at one point go there for a while and then we get to see more of the story. Wishfull thinking mabey but I hope it could.

Glad you like it. Here's another:

X
Old 03-02-2013, 06:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Love this wallpaper as well. It's really beautiful.

I'll look for some fan fics. I don't mind doing that. Once I find some, I'll post them on here in a comment like I did with the Victor/Red fics on the Victor/Red thread. That way you can put them on the OP.

Yeah, I know. I don't like that either. In my Head!Canon, Mulan doesn't have a possible crush on Phillip, they're just friends, Shang is alive somewhere, and she and Shang are already together.

I am really hoping Shang is not dead and that the writers will bring him on the show soon. It would piss me off if Shang is dead 'cause I'm getting tired of people losing their loves. I don't want that to still be a common occurrence in the future. Too many have loved and lost already, i.e. Regina, Hook, Red, Aurora, and Jefferson. Mulan doesn't need that.

Yep. Phillip and Maleficent's battle in the film was epic. People remember it even now, almost 54 years later. That's why I am hoping we get to see them battle and duel each other some time on the show. Yes, it's very possible that they could have had another confrontation after Belle saved Phillip, like you said.

Whatever they decide to give us, I hope it's going to be something good. No matter what it is; whether it's about Phillip and Aurora's love in flashbacks or Aurora and Mulan going to save Phillip's soul in the present time, I hope they will give something worthwhile.

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 03-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks, if you will do that it will be so hepfull. I've also added a few things fromthe disney movie to the OP since we all love it. I've added the song once upon a dream and Melifecents quote to Phillip. Hope you like it. I'll work some more on the lay out and gonna add videos soon as well.

I'm actually wondering if Mulan already met Shang. I know storywise looking at the movie she already had too but we never saw any hints about it. Mabey she still has to meet him. And now it's possible for her to have a crush on Phillip but it'll change when she meets Shang. I like that idea better than him being death.

I know I still remember it as one of the best parts of the movie. They better not exclude this from the story And it could be possible for him to fight Melifecent and not killing her. If they would have folowed the disney movie Regina also coudn't be hear so it woudn't be the first time they change it storywise. We all know that too well with watching once.

I know I want it to be good either. And I have high hopes for it and for them to come back. They decided to put them in the oscars promo while they left (major) other couples out. That could be a good sign.

Here's another pic just for you.

X
Old 03-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Addicted Fan

I found some fan fiction for Phillip/Aurora. There aren't very many, but here they are:

FanFiction.Net

1. All This and Heaven Too
2. Waking Up on the Wrong Side of the Bed
3. Love Is Sacrifice
4. With Me
5. The Pajama Game
6. Fighting the Nightmares
7. Dreams That Fade

I'll try to find some on Tumblr, LJ, and Archive of Our Own. If I find any from there, I'll post them later on.

Love the wallpaper! Thanks for posting it!

I love the new additions to the OP. Maleficent's quote fits and looks totally amazing on there. Also, love the Once Upon a Dream video/song. It fits in nicely as well.

That's a great "possible" scenario for Shang/Mulan. Also, I get the impression that Mulan hasn't saved her country yet. At least I don't think it has been implied on the show yet. If that's the case, like you said, then maybe she hasn't met Shang yet. Then I can understand why she would have a crush on Phillip. Hopefully Shang will make an appearance soon, though. That way Mulan won't get in the way of Phillip/Aurora. Besides, I love both couples (Phillip/Aurora and Shang/Mulan) and want to see them end up together.

Yes, even though Maleficent survives the encounter with Phillip, I still want to see that battle/duel between them take place on OUAT. It was awesome seeing Disney's version on screen and that was just pure animation. It would be totally epic and cool to see a live action version of it on OUAT. If the writers don't keep this in, I would be disappointed and pissed. So, I hope they don't twist Sleeping Beauty too, too much.

Maybe the Oscar's promo was a hint for future Phillip/Aurora scenes. Maybe it was also foreshadowing and implying that there will be some Phillip/Aurora scenes coming up before the season ends. If this is the case, then I can't wait. We'll finally get some much needed interaction between them.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the links. I'm gonna put them in the OP right away. I'm still working on it.It's gonna be so great when it's finished

I also like the combination of our beloved disney movie with once's version. I'm gonna see if I can combine some more stuff of that. Not making any promisses cause it still has to fit with the OP and all.

I think it should be Phillip / Aurora and Mulan / Shang. Anything other than that is for me. Besides I don't think that Mulan could never come between Phillip and Aurora. They where in love and then they got cursed witch was broken by true love kiss. I don't want Mulan to pine over a guy she can never get. She deserves her on man and that's Shang.
I also wonder if it is possible Aurora toutched the needle of the spinning wheel in order to save Phillip. She said to Mulan that she also knows about sacrafice. I so wanna see there backstory.

I totally agree with you about Phillip battling the dragon. It was the epic final of sleeping beauty before he kissed Aurora. They can't leave that part out.

I so hope the oscar promo's is a good sign for future scenes. I'm so impatient for that to happen.

X

EDIT: the OP is finnaly finished. It took some time but I had a lot of inspiration and things to work with. The text with the gifs and the arts tell the story from sleeping beauty from the fairtyale, the disney movie and the show thruout the whole page. Hope you like it.

Last edited by Green eyed stone; 03-03-2013 at 04:45 AM
Old 03-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Addicted Fan

I just saw the OP. Wow. It looks absolutely amazing. I have no words. I'm speechless and dead. You really do know how to make some fancy, elegant, sophisticated, and stunning OP's, Wilma. So, I give you a lot of props and kudos.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't want Phillip and Aurora to end up with other people, just like I don't want Mulan to end up with someone who is not Shang. Phillip/Aurora and Shang/Mulan are it for me. I loved them in the Disney versions. OUAT would be no exception.

I hope that we will get some Phillip/Aurora scenes soon 'cause I'm also getting impatient. Hopefully we will get some before this season draws to a close. *crosses fingers*

Love that wallpaper! It's really pretty. Thanks for posting it!

Old 03-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks I was kinda proud of it cause I worked such a long time on it and I really wanted to show it to someone

I also woudn't understand it if they decided not to put established disney couples together.

I hope to see them again too when the season comes to an end, I need awnsers about how they fell in love, how they became cursed and how they are going to rescue Phillip.

Last edited by Green eyed stone; 03-08-2013 at 01:45 PM
Old 03-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Just looked at the OP, Amazing!!
Old 03-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks glad you liked it.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Please add me to the list.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Welcome to this thread, baelfire. I'm sure Wilma will add you soon and/or whenever she's on Fan Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green eyed stone (View Post)
Thanks I was kinda proud of it cause I worked such a long time on it and I really wanted to show it to someone

I also woudn't understand it if they decided not to put established disney couples together.

I hope to see them again too when the season comes to an end, I need awnsers about how they fell in love, how they became cursed and how they are going to rescue Phillip.
Your hard work really, totally, and truly paid off. We all love the OP. It's just absolutely gorgeous.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I hope we see them soon as well. I would like at least one scene of Phillip/Aurora before this season ends. *crosses fingers*

Old 03-29-2013, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Is Sleepless Love what they're called on tumblr?
Old 04-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm not sure but I believe that is what they are called.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Please add me to the list.
A little late but I've added you to the list
Old 04-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

Can I please be added? I really liked these two in Broken.

I hope Aurora and Mulan can find a way to save Phillip.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Welcome

Also I don't think I have asked to be added so can I be added

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream