Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT The OP looks gorgeous now
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 03-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Sweet Jsus, this is amazing.

I love how Rumpel seemed to be projecting his guilt onto David in this scene. It almost seemed as if Rumpel sympathized with Snow's loss.

Old 03-20-2012, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Hey, Candygirl, this is a very pretty art, but I think this thread should be only dedicated to Rumple/Gold so, I think it would be better to post only Rumple/Gold arts over here

That said, this art is very pretty, I think you should post it in the Belle/Rumple thread
Old 03-20-2012, 02:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Hey, Candygirl, this is a very pretty art, but I think this thread should be only dedicated to Rumple/Gold so, I think it would be better to post only Rumple/Gold arts over here

That said, this art is very pretty, I think you should post it in the Belle/Rumple thread
Ooops! Sorry! I just saw Rumpel's face and thought it would be suitable for the thread. I'll remember next time.

P.S. Actually, mods what are the rules on posting photos of a couple in a character thread? Is it ok to post Rumbelle photos in the Rumpelstiltskin thread? Because while in the Belle thread, I always post photos that include both Belle and Rumpel in them, but no one seemd to have any problem with it. The same goes for the David/Prince Charming thread. Me confused.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Ooops! Sorry! I just saw Rumpel's face and thought it would be suitable for the thread. I'll remember next time.

P.S. Actually, mods what are the rules on posting photos of a couple in a character thread? Is it ok to post Rumbelle photos in the Rumpelstiltskin thread? Because while in the Belle thread, I always post photos that include both Belle and Rumpel in them, but no one seemd to have any problem with it. The same goes for the David/Prince Charming thread. Me confused.
Well, it kind of is suitable for the thread and personaly I'm totally fine with some Rumple/Belle arts here and there on this thread because she did count to him

but I think there shouldn't be too much of Rumple/Belle stuff over here because some people ship other people with Rumple/Gold and I know it makes some people uncomfortable to come over here and feel like as if they were in the Rumple/Belle thread.

That said, I'm not a mod, so I guess a mod should tell us what's ok and what's not So good questions
Old 03-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Love the art and Rumpel was SO projecting onto Charming.... but it was Awesome!
Old 03-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Well, it kind of is suitable for the thread and personaly I'm totally fine with some Rumple/Belle arts here and there on this thread because she did count to him

but I think there shouldn't be too much of Rumple/Belle stuff over here because some people ship other people with Rumple/Gold and I know it makes some people uncomfortable to come over here and feel like as if they were in the Rumple/Belle thread.

That said, I'm not a mod, so I guess a mod should tell us what's ok and what's not So good questions
Ah, I get you. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Personally, I'm open to all ships. I pretty much ship Rumpel/Gold with any and everything. I'm a shipping ****.

I just thought it was ok since Belle is now a part of Rumpel's backstory and history.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ah, I get you. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Personally, I'm open to all ships. I pretty much ship Rumpel/Gold with any and everything. I'm a shipping ****.

I just thought it was ok since Belle is now a part of Rumpel's backstory and history.
Let's wait for a word from the mod queenies dearies - personally I also don't mind Rumbelle art in here but I have already experienced fandoms where there were really strict rules (even if you just strayed from the thread topic a little bit - I'm really grateful for the awesomeness that are our mods here. They take care of the rules but don't come after us in a harsh way )
Old 03-20-2012, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Yeah, I'm just guessing that then everyone/Rumple (Gold) should be posted over here or just Rumple/Gold!

As I said, I'm opened to everything too over here, I just think the thread should stay the Rumple/Gold thread however it is

Bee02: Waiting for the mods is definitely the best thing to do
Old 03-20-2012, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

A very moving vid for Rumpel and Bae

Rumpelstiltskin: Circle - YouTube
Old 03-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Well while we are waiting let's all enjoy this:

Old 03-20-2012, 08:29 PM
Supreme Fan

I wonder what other fairytale characters Rumpel will turn out to be? He's been Rumpelstiltskin (obviously), Cinderella's god-father, and now the Beast. I'm still holding out hope that he's also the Wizard of Oz. Don't ask me why, I just am.

Old 03-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Before we found out who the Mad Hatter is going to be... I would have pegged it for Rumpel too!!! lmao!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

And he's not even the caterpillar!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Before we found out who the Mad Hatter is going to be... I would have pegged it for Rumpel too!!! lmao!
ME TOO!!! I was so sure Rumpel was going to be the Mad Hatter. I mean, come on! HE IS THE MAD HATTER!!! He is liteally mad as a hatter! It all fits. But alas, it wasn't meant to be. But that's ok because the new Mad Hatter looks BAD ASS.

Speaking of the Mad Hatter, I have this crack theory that the Mad Hatter is in fact Rumpelstiltskin's son. Maybe after speneding so many years with Rumpel, Bae was driven insane and became the Mad Hatter. And the episode synopsis officially confirms that the Mad Hatter is a sorcerer. I think the way the synopsis worder it was: "a man of magic." So maybe he was able to prolong his lifespan, thus fitting into the timeline.

I also like the theory of August being both Peter and Pan as well as Rumpel's son. Aww! What if Bae became one of the Lost Boys? *GROSS SOBBING*