Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

{Red Riding Hood} Ruby | Meghan Ory #2: Because we can't wait for her centric episode!

Welcome to the Ruby/Red Riding Hood & Meghan Ory Appreciation Thread!

Fans:

01. Wildcard
02. aurore59
03. ~InMy♥4ever~
04. Punkrocker
05. ElizaSparrow
06. obthavariable
07. WonderlandGabby
08. Rain Sierra
09. GrhmLz
10. memory91
11. Bouvier
12. Guinevereღ
13. AmericanDirrty
14. Jakls
15. Jamie Choate
16. suite
17. Sara Caffrey

Previous Threads:

Last edited by fractured moonlight; 12-01-2011 at 12:29 AM
Old 11-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread. Can you add me to the list?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll try and go through the past thread and see who needs to be added but if I miss someone just let me know.

Heather - Welcome. And of course.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love how the red streaks in he hair match that scarf in that scene.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh Ruby's so hilarious! Her first conversation with Granny still has me rolling on the floor laughing! Goodness, Granny! Already giving her a hard time huh? Last week, they both cast awkward and miffed glances when Ruby put that sign down on the sidewalk!

And this week, my guy friends were too busy focusing on her bum! Sigh it was quite amusing to watch, a lot of of my friends (mostly the men!) gazing at her bum, and getting too lost with it!

I think the sheriff may be the big bad wolf in human form. I've picked up that spooky and hopeful suspicion also!

Can I be added? As Bouvier? I even have a website dedicated to our beautiful Ruby ala Red Riding Hood!

Here it is!

Meghan Ory [dot] Net
Old 11-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the thread. and thanks for that link. That's cool that you made a website.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Addicted Fan

You're very welcome! I'm a pretty big fan of the actress behind the hooded beauty, and I've seen her projects for over a decade! 10+ years now! And I've also had fan interaction with her before! (well, she used one of my photos from another show on one of her official albums!) but yeah, Ruby and the sheriff do make a hope for romance! Only one could hope though, huh?
Old 11-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that's cool. Pretty interesting ... this is the first time I've seen her as an actress. all of the cast actually.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Addicted Fan

It takes some getting to used to a new show and it's cast. But at the end of the season, you do grow to like or hate them.

Speaking of which, Ruby and Emma should do some teaming up! Since Ruby (or the alternate world character Red Riding Hood) can use an axe, I'd like to see both of those ladies cream the Evil Queen (or the controlling mother) with that chainsaw and axe!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Speaking of which, Ruby and Emma should do some teaming up! Since Ruby (or the alternate world character Red Riding Hood) can use an axe, I'd like to see both of those ladies cream the Evil Queen (or the controlling mother) with that chainsaw and axe
Yes!! I said in the last thread I'd like to see them become friends, it would be really cool if they had each other's back as far as Regina is concerned.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yes!! I said in the last thread I'd like to see them become friends, it would be really cool if they had each other's back as far as Regina is concerned.
They'd make one hell of a SWAT team against their alternate and current world demons! Yeah they totally would!

Or maybe Ruby should use some drop kick, spin kick, glass smashing routines like she did in her last show! (I created my username to dedicate her awesome character)

Check here! My fan vid of how capable our Ruby could be!

*Get Out Quick, Perps!* ~A Juliet Saunders Tribute~ - YouTube
Old 11-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Oh, okay, cool. Thanks for sharing a link about that.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Addicted Fan

You're welcome! Thanks for the flowers by the way.

I know this topic is basically all about Ruby, but would it be alright with the admins and you guys if I shared some fan art of her from her other projects? I just need a little no or a yes, nothing big.