Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hmm, true. Must have have been pretty boring for them with just those few people left in FTL.
I was going to say something shippery about H/A and then I realized what thread I was on.

Quote:
A success against Cora, even a small one, would be good.
Not that he needs a bigger ego, but still.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe Hook could be the one to bring an end to Cora somehow, and that will be the beginning of his redemption...Most people are suspecting Regina but I think it's going to be an interesting twist there...
Old 02-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
Maybe Hook could be the one to bring an end to Cora somehow, and that will be the beginning of his redemption...Most people are suspecting Regina but I think it's going to be an interesting twist there...
It's definitely a possibility. Well, the thing with this show is that everything is possible, really. But still, it doesn't seems right to me.. Hook's redemption, if he'll have any, will be something to do with Rumple, or whatever. But who knows!
Old 02-21-2013, 06:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
I must say that I agree with you on this, even though we don't know if it's going to happen or not. However, I would really like for him to play a part in bringing her down.

Yes, I would have liked for him and Cora to be in cahoots with each other for a long time. But every time he ceases to be useful to her and her plans, she kicks his ass and leaves him to rot, leaving him with his revenge and vengeance unfulfilled.

In this episode, Cora did it again. Hook helped her and what did she do? She betrayed him. It was a good move on her part and in her mind. But to Hook, that was the worst thing a person could do to him - betray him.

In the promo, Hook does stab Rumpel in the chest. Whether Hook finishes him off once and for all that remains to be seen. The prophecy said that a boy will be Rumpel's undoing and some people have speculated that that boy might be Henry. In what way? We don't know because that also remains to be seen.

Colin is a regular cast member now. IMO, no matter what happens and in what way it will happen, Hook will play a part in Cora's downfall and a part in Rumpel's undoing.

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr

Last edited by Vera-Sabe; 02-21-2013 at 06:13 PM
Old 02-21-2013, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If only Hook being alive longer than Cora automatically meant her could outwit her.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't think Hook will die this season. It will negate the fact that the writers have made Colin a regular cast member. He could outwit her if he really felt that she was going to be a threat to him. Even though she betrayed him, he doesn't have a reason to kill her. He's so consumed by his revenge that he doesn't care about anything or anyone else other than Rumpel. All he wants to do is kill Rumpel; to hell with everyone and everything else. So, it will be interesting to see how he will play (if he really does) a part in Cora's downfall later on.

Old 02-22-2013, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It will negate the fact that the writers have made Colin a regular cast member.
I keep telling myself that he's a regular now and the producers know he's popular, but then I also tell myself that they took away August and Cricket's regular status, so they can take away Hook's.

If he's not on in s3, I'm going to miss him a whole lot and probably complain every week about missing him.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I think that with OUaT you never know. The fact that he is a regular doesn't necessarily means anything. I mean, I want Hook for the rest of the show, whether it lasts 2 seasons, whether it lasts 10 season. But we can't deny that the writers might kill him off anytime if they want to.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.sunshine (View Post)
I think that with OUaT you never know. The fact that he is a regular doesn't necessarily means anything. I mean, I want Hook for the rest of the show, whether it lasts 2 seasons, whether it lasts 10 season. But we can't deny that the writers might kill him off anytime if they want to.
The fact that they're not giving him another story besides wanting to kill Rumpel has me worried. Because that can only last a certain amount of time. They could be thinking of giving him other things to do, and they haven't been presented yet, but in this moment I don't think the writers have a plan for him beyond s2.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I guess I'm more optimistic about what I think is going to happen to Hook than the both of you.

I don't know. I just feel like they won't kill him off this season, even though they haven't given him another story line to work with. There is a lot of potential for Colin to grow as an actor and for his character, Hook, to grow as well. There is also so much material they can work with. I'm sure the writers are well aware of all of this.

I can't explain it. I just don't think they'll kill him off. *shrugs* Then again I could very well be wrong.

Old 02-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really do hope you're right. I don't want his story to get stale - which is something people are already complaining about - and I feel like they can go a bit more traditional with his story if they wanted to by bringing in Peter or Wendy. Hell, bring in Tink and that would be fine.
Killing him may be too final for them, but I can totally see them banishing him to another world.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:27 AM
Addicted Fan

No, I totally get what you're saying. You're right, too. Other than seeking revenge on Rumpel for what Rumpel did, Hook doesn't have another story line. So, I'm also a little worried about what their plans are for Hook after that point. But I'm still being optimistic about it.

If they don't kill him, banishing him would be awesome. And if they do that, I hope they exile him to an interesting realm.

The writers said that they won't bring in Peter Pan this season. Maybe they will probably bring him next season. So, they'll also probably bring in Wendy, the Lost Boys, Tinkerbell, and maybe even Tiger Lily. This is the main reason why I'm optimistic and don't feel like they're going to kill Hook off this season.

Old 02-28-2013, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No, I totally get what you're saying. You're right, too. Other than seeking revenge on Rumpel for what Rumpel did, Hook doesn't have another story line. So, I'm also a little worried about what their plans are for Hook after that point. But I'm still being optimistic about it.
I am ready for the writers to give him something else. I hope we see him involved in something else before the finale.

Quote:
If they don't kill him, banishing him would be awesome. And if they do that, I hope they exile him to an interesting realm.
Any ideas what realm they can banish him to? I thought back to FTL.

Tiger Lily and Wendy are who I want to see badly (besides Pan). Lets throw in Rufio, too.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know this dynamic was bound to not last forever but I'm still going to miss it when it's gone ~ if or when one of them goes.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I know this dynamic was bound to not last forever but I'm still going to miss it when it's gone ~ if or when one of them goes.
I'm still hoping in the future they can team up again.