Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2013, 09:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlovebt (View Post)
Its TRUE! And what do YOU think, Emma

I wonder what will happen when they are 'back to normal' .
Me too. I wonder this as well. I'm enjoying their uneasy alliance, perhaps precurser to their friendship so very much, that I almost hope they're stranded in Neverland for years.

I don't wish their interactions to be reduced to the drought that was season 2.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

too many cracks of deceit
Old 10-30-2013, 09:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

such lovely art!

Update on my Swan Queen story 'Cursed' posted:

Summary: Regina ponders love while Emma visits an old friend. In The Enchanted Forest, Rumple's plan becomes clearer.

Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

OR

Cursed Chapter 4: E, an once upon a time fanfic | FanFiction
Old 10-30-2013, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

I liked both times when Regina reacted to Emma mentioning growing up in the foster system. Maybe it's finally starting to dawn on her that she's the reason Emma had to grow up an orphan.

And I'm not being a hater when I say that. It's the truth. And hopefully it's something they'll actually confront some day.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I liked both times when Regina reacted to Emma mentioning growing up in the foster system. Maybe it's finally starting to dawn on her that she's the reason Emma had to grow up an orphan.

And I'm not being a hater when I say that. It's the truth. And hopefully it's something they'll actually confront some day.
I have to say i agree with you, but one thing: She is PART of the reason. A big part, yes, for had she not cast the curse then there wouldnt have been any reason to send Emma away and she would have grown up in TEF. But, I think, Emma also blames the other part on her parents, and rightly so. (and gepetto and the blue fairy should be blamed as well! )They may have thought they gave Emma her best chance, but just sending a baby into a world that you dont know expecting her to come and save you when she is 28? I liked when Emma adressed that, and I would also like to see her adress the issue with regina. I would also like though, for Emma to see that, maybe, having grown up in TEF wouldnt have been in her best interest. I mean, the successtory of Snow and her Charming is not really common there, now, is it? Especially for royalty!

So yeah, I think there is a lot to resolve there, and a nice little (big) shouting match could (would) be lovely!
Old 10-31-2013, 03:18 AM
Absolute Fan

I like that they write it so that there is a story with her parents, and Regina, and maybe one day she will confront Mr. Gold too. Because he wanted to be with son again and a mother can understand that. But he made the lives of many miserable by making the curse the way it was made. So it would take all the enchanted world away and take their memories. If I were Emma, I would be angry at many people.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
I like that they write it so that there is a story with her parents, and Regina, and maybe one day she will confront Mr. Gold too. Because he wanted to be with son again and a mother can understand that. But he made the lives of many miserable by making the curse the way it was made. So it would take all the enchanted world away and take their memories. If I were Emma, I would be angry at many people.
I think she is, in a way, and she is struggling to let go of that anger, but she is trying... (all together now: FOR HENRY) IMO Regina was a pawn in Rumple's game as well. She made terrible choices, some unforgivable, but there is really good inside her. Rumple made a choice when he let his son go through that portal alone, and even though he has regretted it ever since, his actions after that were the consequence of HIS OWN choice. Regina didn't make the choice to fall in love with Daniel, or have him killed before her eyes, or have a little girl be manipulated by her mother to tell the truth... Its complicated, but it feels different to me. But then again, I love Regina, so Im highly biased LOL

A new chapter of my SQ story 'Cursed' is posted:

Regina finds she is missing something she has hold on to for as long as she can remember, Emma finds herself fascinated by a story and in The Enchanted Forest, Rumplestiltskin is observing a woman who is about to pay a price.

Cursed Chapter 5: M, an once upon a time fanfic | FanFiction

OR

Old 10-31-2013, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Seriously, the episode was just stocked fill of Swan Queen moments. I'm half surprised it wasn't those two that made out in the woods.

Regina is epic this season. Emma....not so much, but she's working on it. Together, it levels out to lots of goodness. And heart plucking.

): )
Old 10-31-2013, 04:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
Seriously, the episode was just stocked fill of Swan Queen moments. I'm half surprised it wasn't those two that made out in the woods.

Regina is epic this season. Emma....not so much, but she's working on it. Together, it levels out to lots of goodness. And heart plucking.

): )
I have to agree I really do like Regina and her edge this season. They're writing her really well. Emma is still my favourite character, but she's lost her edge (for obvious reasons) so I'm hoping she gets that back at some point.

Maybe Regina will help her? One mother to another

Their moments so far this season have been awesome!
.{Zee}.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNaley23x (View Post)
I have to agree I really do like Regina and her edge this season. They're writing her really well. Emma is still my favourite character, but she's lost her edge (for obvious reasons) so I'm hoping she gets that back at some point.

Maybe Regina will help her? One mother to another

Their moments so far this season have been awesome!
I did love the scene where Emma tells Snow she still feels like an orphan. That was some heartbreaking acting, but I agree about the edge... Regina, well she is Regina, and despite her 'evilness' I find myself drawn to everything she does. (and come on, Snow, its not like she crushed the heart when she was done with it...)
Old 11-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Update on SQ story 'Cursed'

Regina thinks about second chances, while Emma returns to the hospital, experiencing things that make her start questioning her mental health. In The Enchanted Forest, Rumple strikes gold.

OR

Cursed Chapter 6: Y, an once upon a time fanfic | FanFiction
Old 11-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Please remeber that double posting is against the rules - if you have something to add to your post, please edit it to include what you wanted to add or wait for someone else to post. Thanks!
Old 11-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Please remeber that double posting is against the rules - if you have something to add to your post, please edit it to include what you wanted to add or wait for someone else to post. Thanks!
Hi! So sorry, I didn't realize I had been the last to post! Will pay better attention there O.o

Edited 2-11-2013;

SQ story Cursed is updated once more:

Regina tries to fight the weakness of hope, but can she? Emma ponders heroes, villains and her own destiny. In The Enchanted Forest Rumple finds himself robbed of a possession, leading to an unexpected visitor. Part of the prophecy is revealed.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/101...apters/2048036

OR

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9797305/7/Cursed

Last edited by justlovebt; 11-02-2013 at 08:52 AM Reason: Updated chapter
Old 11-02-2013, 09:57 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the links!
Old 11-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
Thank you for the links!
You're very welcome.

There was something else bursting in my head trying to make it's way out, and since it's a neverland story, I thought I better push it out there before Canon ruins it all... LOL

Was meant as a bit of a laugh, but then expanded into a series... Anyway here's the first chapter:

What if Tinker Bell had joined the group in their quest to find a way off the island?

When the group stumbles upon Neal in their search for Henry in Neverland, they are afraid he is a mere vision. Tinker Bell quickly figures out a way for them to find out.

But the powder used in the Fairy`s plan has a mind of its own…

As does Emma`s heart apparently.

A Swan Queen Story.

"Now on the other side of the bargain, Emma did not find the sparks so tiny, or amusing for that matter. She felt her eyes widen and found herself unable to move as they raced towards her, threatening to collide with her chest."

There's a road we must travel. - justlovebt - Once Upon a Time (TV) [Archive of Our Own]