Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2019, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Ok guys, I received the Travel Book and Her Handsome Hero !

Travel book:

Quote:
The Travel Book ! I’m so giddy!!!! I just can’t believe I have it, for real!

The box is not only pretty, but sturdy. The book itself is fairly heavy, with smooth, gold cover and thick, creamy pages. The pages are blank as the photos were sold in a separate lot, but I don’t care - it’s the book and what it represents that is precious to me.

I’m going to bring this and Her Handsome Hero (stay tuned) to London for Bobby and Em to sign.
Her Handsome Hero

Quote:
Her Handsome Hero!!! I’m so emotional, holding this book, which was there at the beginning of Rumbelle and became such an important part of their lives.

It’s a normal sized book, but pretty heavy for its size. The cover is a beautiful teal leather…

This makes me cry…I can’t help thinking of Gideon reading it in the Dark Realm and Rumple caressing it when they had their talk in the clock tower, recalling it as “your mother’s favorite book”.

The pages are filled with the same “language”, same passages.

Here is some info that I find interesting, especially the third paragraph :

**The phrase “Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer” appears in Microsoft Word online Help. This phrase has the appearance of an intelligent Latin idiom. Actually, it is nonsense.

Although the phrase is nonsense, it does have a long history. The phrase has been used for several centuries by typographers to show the most distinctive features of their fonts. It is used because the letters involved and the letter spacing in those combinations reveal, at their best, the weight, design, and other important features of the typeface.

A 1994 issue of “Before & After” magazine traces “Lorem ipsum …” to a jumbled Latin version of a passage from de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum, a treatise on the theory of ethics written by Cicero in 45 B.C. The passage “Lorem ipsum …” is taken from text that reads, “Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit …,” which translates as, “There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain…”**

That is so Rumple and Rumbelle to me…
Old 01-25-2019, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread