Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2017, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Congrats!
Aww, thank you!!!
Old 06-19-2017, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thanks for your report Betsy

So lovely to hear all the reports during the weekend of Bobby and Emilie's friendship and hopefully we'll see them working again

More pics from yesterday

Old 06-19-2017, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

The only thing that disappointed me was there was no real hope given that Emilie would be back to Once.
Old 06-19-2017, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Well you never know...

But, for me, even though it would be great to see them together again on 'Once..', I would love to see them both on a new project, new characters...so maybe that could happen

Old 06-19-2017, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Well you never know...

But, for me, even though it would be great to see them together again on 'Once..', I would love to see them both on a new project, new characters...so maybe that could happen
I would love to see them in something else.

But I also need to see them on Once again and for Rumbelle to be together when the show ends.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Well you never know...

Well to be fair, as Em said, they have barely started writing S7 so no one knows what's up. I'm sure if she's asked and is available that she'd return - she loves Bobby, Belle, Rumbelle. Now personally, I'm not holding my breath - Adam and Eddy dumped her and Rumbelle; Belle had no screen time in 6B, not even with her own son. I would love to see Rumbelle again, but for now I'm just going to hope that they don't destroy Rumbelle's HE. If no one ages during this curse and something happens to Rumple, then Belle and Gideon will love their entire lives without him - I wouldn't put it past A and E.

Bobby and Em WILL work together again - that's for certain. They both very much want to and Bobby will make it happen.

You're welcome, CD!
Old 06-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gorgeous photos that I haven't seen yet!

Love Emilie's dress, and they look adorable together.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

I love their friendship.

Just a non-romantic connection with another actor that kept going even after they stopped working together. A natural partnership that is really rare in acting.

I can't even imagine this show without Belle or Rumbelle. Maybe if they had said Emilie will be recurring. I know Adam said the on Sunday before he cancelled his Twitter account, lol, "never say never" about Rumbelle but that wasn't exactly encouraging. Can't imagine Hook without Emma or Regina without Zelena (even though Zelena is my least favorite character) or the Charmings. It just will not be the same show. I appreciate that some are looking forward to it but for me it would never be the same and it's just going to be insulting if they break Rumbelle up after all they've been through and the fans have been through and the fact that they have a child, possibly children together. I can't even imagine what they are thinking here. But I hope they surprise me and show some common sense here and keep everyone intact and have all the regulars from Season 6 back at the end.

Last edited by Belleislove; 06-19-2017 at 03:23 PM
Old 06-19-2017, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Love Emilie's dress, and they look adorable together.
That they do and so do I

Yeah I would like to see Rumbelle reunited again! we need that at least...

Then onto their next project

Old 06-19-2017, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I love their friendship.

Just a non-romantic connection with another actor that kept going even after they stopped working together. A natural partnership that is really rare in acting.
Indeed.. They are just beautiful

I don't expect to see Belle in 7a (I think they'd already know if Emilie was needed on set this summer/fall), but in 7b maybe, depending on Emilie's schedule (and A&E's plan, obviously)..

icon by me
Old 06-19-2017, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love their friendship.

I can't even imagine this show without Belle or Rumbelle. Maybe if they had said Emilie will be recurring. I know Adam said the on Sunday before he cancelled his Twitter account, lol, "never say never" about Rumbelle but that wasn't exactly encouraging. Can't imagine Hook without Emma or Regina without Zelena (even though Zelena is my least favorite character) or the Charmings. It just will not be the same show. I appreciate that some are looking forward to it but for me it would never be the same and it's just going to be insulting if they break Rumbelle up after all they've been through and the fans have been through and the fact that they have a child, possibly children together. I can't even imagine what they are thinking here. But I hope they surprise me and show some common sense here and keep everyone intact and have all the regulars from Season 6 back at the end.
Someone asked him if we'd see Rumbelle and that's what Adam said? Well I'm not surprised - and also, even if he wants it, it may not be possible if Em is working.

Bobby and Em's friendship is so beautiful and inspiring
Old 06-20-2017, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
I love their friendship.

It is and it's wonderful to see

Old 06-20-2017, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Bobby and Em's friendship is so beautiful and inspiring
Especially at SDCC. They were great at their roundtable.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh yes, their appearances at SDCC

Old 06-20-2017, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Especially at SDCC. They were great at their roundtable.
To me this con topped everything, but EVERY interaction of theirs is beautiful and fun and perfect!