Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2016, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh yes , but the complete downward spirial since E5 has now got her thinking where is the man I knew, she knows he's there and with past coming back to haunt Rumple, he doesn't know anymore...Belle knows and we know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I'm like Belle, if he tried harder to be a better man for her, I would probably ship this couple again. JUST TRY RUMPLE FOR BELLE AND YOUR SON!
Exactly , they just need to really talk now, carry on from the this past eppy..

This gives me feels , the look on Belle's face, it's like realisation that the man she knew is coming back

source
Old 11-29-2016, 10:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Oh yes , but the complete downward spirial since E5 has now got her thinking where is the man I knew, she knows he's there and with past coming back to haunt Rumple, he doesn't know anymore...Belle knows and we know..

Exactly , they just need to really talk now, carry on from the this past eppy..

This gives me feels , the look on Belle's face, it's like realisation that the man she knew is coming back

source
I have a feeling things will get better and I just want them to talk, just talk and I don't trust the man who keeps appearing to Belle. He is manipulating her I would bet my non-existent fortune on it!
Belle was always strong and brave. I don't know why people keep claiming she is a doormat. Lately though her anger and fear have been controlling her to the point she doesn't trust herself and listens to people she shouldn't like the man I am convinced is either masquerading as her baby or the baby is being manipulated as well and to Emma and Hook who quite frankly shouldn't be giving advice to Belle because they are biased. Archie should be the one giving advice to her because he is unbiased. I also was disappointed with all the assuming going on in that episode and you know what they say about assuming that it makes an ass out you and me!
Old 11-29-2016, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yes Archie is the best person to talk to them both...they really do need a quiet space to talk, no interruptions

Archie, where are you, they need you!!
Old 11-29-2016, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

dp..
Old 11-30-2016, 10:53 AM
New Fan

Where have all the fans gone? I've been away for months because I couldn't bear to know how much more they were ruining our couple this season (turns out I was right to stay away) and now I come back and it seems like so many Rumbelle fans have disappeared. Not just on these boards but also IMDB and others. Is there someplace that people are still talking, or have they given up and/or not been watching? It's very sad.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

If Archie sees them coming he should head the other way. I don't think he wants to tackle this.

I think people are fed up. This was too much. Between him suddenly getting involved with the EQ to pretty much menacing Belle and then taking away our pregnancy story in one episode I don't know what to say anymore. I don't recognize Rumple at all. They've taken the "beast" aspect of the story way too far.

That being said, I did feel for him with his mother being the BF and finding out she abandoned him. I thought his remark about Belle abandoning their son was a little bit much considering that she was pretty much left with no other choice since he's been acting so erratically and he had a tracking device on her. I certainly think Belle is going to regret this though. I hope they have him do some soul searching and recognize that if he hadn't been messing with the EQ Belle's pregnancy wouldn't have been sped up.

I want that little baby back and I want them both holding him and loving on him. I think the Black Fairy will come into play somehow in the future.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:18 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I think people are fed up. This was too much. Between him suddenly getting involved with the EQ to pretty much menacing Belle and then taking away our pregnancy story in one episode I don't know what to say anymore. I don't recognize Rumple at all. They've taken the "beast" aspect of the story way too far.
Yeah, that episode was just brutal. I stayed away all season because I know full well that there is never anything good in store for our ship and I wanted to let some time pass before poking my head back in. But they really have gone way too far this time. He's spiraling out of control again for no good reason and she acts like she hates him. Then they have him making out with the EQ of all people, the woman who gleefully victimized both of them over and over again. I don't care if he was playing her or whatever, it's still revolting. And to top it all off Belle is robbed of a normal pregnancy and Rumple is robbed of being there for the birth of their child. We're robbed of what should have been a beautiful moment. And now their child is gone and it looks like he grows up to be a creepy weirdo who hates his father. W....T.....F??? Why? Why do they hate Rumbelle and their fans so much? I can never understand it.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsItSundayYet? (View Post)
Yeah, that episode was just brutal. I stayed away all season because I know full well that there is never anything good in store for our ship and I wanted to let some time pass before poking my head back in. But they really have gone way too far this time. He's spiraling out of control again for no good reason and she acts like she hates him. Then they have him making out with the EQ of all people, the woman who gleefully victimized both of them over and over again. I don't care if he was playing her or whatever, it's still revolting. And to top it all off Belle is robbed of a normal pregnancy and Rumple is robbed of being there for the birth of their child. We're robbed of what should have been a beautiful moment. And now their child is gone and it looks like he grows up to be a creepy weirdo who hates his father. W....T.....F??? Why? Why do they hate Rumbelle and their fans so much? I can never understand it.
Yeah, that's it exactly.

ANd then they have the nerve to say hopefully it will be "fun" to watch. Fun for who? That was just a bizarre statement. They even took the pregnancy away from us. The whole thing has been beyond weird and just plain hurtful.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:31 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Yeah, that's it exactly.

ANd then they have the nerve to say hopefully it will be "fun" to watch. Fun for who? That was just a bizarre statement. They even took the pregnancy away from us. The whole thing has been beyond weird and just plain hurtful.
Fun for them, and maybe Rumbelle haters. Not the least bit fun for us. For me it hasn't been fun or enjoyable for a long time. It's not even "angst" anymore. It's just plain torture. And the worst part is that none of this story even makes any sense. There's no reason to destroy them so badly.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsItSundayYet? (View Post)
Fun for them, and maybe Rumbelle haters. Not the least bit fun for us. For me it hasn't been fun or enjoyable for a long time. It's not even "angst" anymore. It's just plain torture. And the worst part is that none of this story even makes any sense. There's no reason to destroy them so badly.
I'll never understand it.
Old 11-30-2016, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

there are quite a lot of fans feel like that

I'm just hopefully finally that they have turned a corner, a huge corner and taking the first few steps on their new journey together and I hope we see the first step this Sunday...

It's got to turn positive at some point right!!, we've had enough angst to last 100 years!
Old 11-30-2016, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

dp
Old 11-30-2016, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
there are quite a lot of fans feel like that

I'm just hopefully finally that they have turned a corner, a huge corner and taking the first few steps on their new journey together and I hope we see the first step this Sunday...

It's got to turn positive at some point right!!, we've had enough angst to last 100 years!
That angst was overdone about two seasons ago. But this half arc was some of the worst, most inconsistent OOC writing I've ever seen. It may in fact be the worst.

And I hope there is some hope this Sunday. You would think they would know that they've probably gone too far this time and try to pull it back but who knows?

I have to wonder though when they actually said they hoped it would be "fun" whether that was intentionally mocking or they just had no idea.
Old 11-30-2016, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah Adam's idea of "fun" is way off the mark!!

You see if they actually wrote Rumple gradually going into the darkness and Belle could see it too and trying to help that would have been a good storyline, but they went so far 180 in a course of 4 eppy's, it was just ridiculous..

Just hope we see them on the right path again this Sunday
Old 11-30-2016, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

dp