Robert Carlyle

and more to add in S6

Old 06-26-2016, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Indeed

RoseBennett
Old 06-26-2016, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

I especially love that touching is so natural for both Rumple and Belle that they barely realize when they're doing it.

icon by me
Old 06-26-2016, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I especially love that touching is so natural for both Rumple and Belle that they barely realize when they're doing it.
Ah yes.....darn, I'm having an attack of the feels now, sob.

They just need each other so much - it's a need and love that comes straight from their souls. I spoke of them not needing to verbalize their love - I think in many ways that their love is so profound they couldn't possibly express it in words, hence the touching. "I love you" is wonderful, but it doesn't and can't possibly convey the depth of Rumbelle's feelings for each other......
Old 06-26-2016, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

With these two, when you don't get an attack of the feels, there is something wrong

Old 06-26-2016, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Isn't it?

RoseBennett
Old 06-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
With these two, when you don't get an attack of the feels, there is something wrong
LOL true!

where's the food at?

My poor baby! How can ANYONE say that he chose power over Belle looking at him here? He’s in utter shock…..he had NO idea Belle was a target, NONE. His “Belle…….Belle….oh no”….. is so heartbreaking, sob…… The way he clutches desperately at the bed……. Bobby is so brilliant here. Look at his face in the last one - he’s terrified, he’s shocked, he doesn’t know what to do. So I ask again, how can ANYONE say this man chose power over his Belle, his wife, his beloved…….his child……their child…their family?!
Old 06-26-2016, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Go in a corner!!!!!!!!!!
You can never post that unless it has cats in it!

Anyway, haters are gonna hate, canon says differently, so....

RoseBennett
Old 06-27-2016, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

If Rumple had acted in the heat of the moment and grabbed the crystal immediately without thinking, then yes, I could see it as him choosing the crystal over Belle. If your house is on fire, your immediate reaction is probably try to save the thing you love most at first, and that's hopefully your family.

But that's not what happened in the finale. Rumple did have time to think about his choice, he didn't run to the crystal immediately. So I think it's clear that he simply chose the object he thought was more likely in danger. And he had every reason to believe that whoever created the portal was after the crystal. Because as far as he knew, everyone was. Also Rumple's shock over losing the box suggests that he didn't think it was in danger. When Bae fell through the portal, Rumple was obviously horrified but not as shocked as he was in the finale, IMO. After all, he knew what would happen if he let go of the boy, unlike with box!Belle. IMO what Rumple did in the S5 finale was a simple mistake, not a conscious choice between love and power.

Also, Rumple thought the crystal was his only way to save Belle. So if he had lost the crystal, Belle would've been lost too (I'm actually a little surprised that Rumple didn't take crystal with him when he jumped into that new portal). So it's really not that black and white.

icon by me
Old 06-27-2016, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

exactly seamstress

It's plain as day that Rumple thought people would be after the crystal, I thought that too.....thus bringing the moment..

He never chose power over Belle, TBH I don't see how people can say that

Old 06-27-2016, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Remember her hand on his upper thigh in Skin Deep?

But yes, they are always touching each other. Holding hands, or stroking each other's faces. I honestly think that's more sexy than any of the graphic scenes you can see on other shows.
Old 06-27-2016, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

^Well, we all know that was a smart move from Belle to avoid him thinking too much in that moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90;86605368[B
]If Rumple had acted in the heat of the moment and grabbed the crystal immediately without thinking, then yes, I could see it as him choosing the crystal over Belle.[/B] If your house is on fire, your immediate reaction is probably try to save the thing you love most at first, and that's hopefully your family.

But that's not what happened in the finale. Rumple did have time to think about his choice, he didn't run to the crystal immediately. So I think it's clear that he simply chose the object he thought was more likely in danger. And he had every reason to believe that whoever created the portal was after the crystal. Because as far as he knew, everyone was. Also Rumple's shock over losing the box suggests that he didn't think it was in danger. When Bae fell through the portal, Rumple was obviously horrified but not as shocked as he was in the finale, IMO. After all, he knew what would happen if he let go of the boy, unlike with box!Belle. IMO what Rumple did in the S5 finale was a simple mistake, not a conscious choice between love and power.

Also, Rumple thought the crystal was his only way to save Belle. So if he had lost the crystal, Belle would've been lost too (I'm actually a little surprised that Rumple didn't take crystal with him when he jumped into that new portal). So it's really not that black and white.
Exactly

RoseBennett
Old 06-27-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Remember her hand on his upper thigh in Skin Deep?

But yes, they are always touching each other. Holding hands, or stroking each other's faces. I honestly think that's more sexy than any of the graphic scenes you can see on other shows.
agreed

Old 06-27-2016, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by belleislove (View Post)
remember her hand on his upper thigh in skin deep?

yes!
Old 06-28-2016, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

So here's my new video! It's my first Rumbelle/SQ video, set to "Wonderwall", so I guess, don't watch if you don't like SQ

RoseBennett