Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Loyal Fan

My understanding is that he will be in season six. He enjoys being on the show and the stability it gives his family.
To me a good ending would be a TLK that wakes Belle up and a commitment to put Belle and Rumpette first. I love to see him in full expectant daddy mode.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

I think both Rumple and Belle will be alive when the season ends, but I doubt Belle will wake up this season due to Emilie's maternity leave. So I think the ending for Rumbelle this season is probably going to be a bit "meh".

And yeah, Bobby should be in season 6. Definitely.

icon by me
Old 05-06-2016, 09:14 PM
Supreme Fan

I get the feeling that Rumbelle will have a good moment in S5 finale, but since we all know that they're usually separated until the finales, we just have to wait. Every season it's gone this way for our ship. We do get the most amazing reunions though.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 05-06-2016, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
My understanding is that he will be in season six. He enjoys being on the show and the stability it gives his family.
This is my understanding as well.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I think both Rumple and Belle will be alive when the season ends, but I doubt Belle will wake up this season due to Emilie's maternity leave. So I think the ending for Rumbelle this season is probably going to be a bit "meh".

And yeah, Bobby should be in season 6. Definitely.
Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I get the feeling that Rumbelle will have a good moment in S5 finale, but since we all know that they're usually separated until the finales, we just have to wait. Every season it's gone this way for our ship. We do get the most amazing reunions though.
I could do with a little change of pattern though. You know, just for a change. Having them together in a season finale....I love the reunions, but it's kind of sad that we have so many

RoseBennett
Old 05-07-2016, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

with Bobby there for S6..

I'm hoping for something in the finale, anything good really
Old 05-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder what will happen to Rumbelle tonight..

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy
I could do with a little change of pattern though. You know, just for a change. Having them together in a season finale....I love the reunions, but it's kind of sad that we have so many
I'm torn. The Rumbelle reunion scenes are so wonderful and I'd love to see more, but on the other hand I don't want Rumbelle to be separated again..

icon by me
Old 05-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I wonder what will happen to Rumbelle tonight..

I'm torn. The Rumbelle reunion scenes are so wonderful and I'd love to see more, but on the other hand I don't want Rumbelle to be separated again..
yeah, I just hate seeing them always moving one step forward and two steps back I just want to see them happy and together for more than an episode (heck, even a scene), is that so much to ask?!
Old 05-09-2016, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

with this show yes!

So now Rumple has the crystal, it has to be in some way getting Belle to wake up, although it is your TLK Rumple!!

Also glad that Rumple didn't tell Moe about baba...
Old 05-09-2016, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Unfortunately I have a feeling they're going to have Rumple go full on evil mastermind again for some reason. I certainly don't think he's going to try TLK on Belle in the next episode.

They waste so much on this show. I just think he'll go away like Moe wants him to. Of course then we're supposed to believe that a man who spent centuries trying to get to his son will just stay away from his new child because his father in law said so.

It almost seems like they're not happy unless they've ticked off enough people in one week. I don't get their thinking. It's not working. They don't learn.

They have a motto they live by and that is "we must leave Rumbelle fans miserable over each hiatus."

Last edited by Belleislove; 05-09-2016 at 04:51 AM
Old 05-09-2016, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm not even going to speculate anymore I think about this Sunday's finale, as my brain will hurt

Just going to read it all on tumblr..
Old 05-09-2016, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

I'm with you Belleislove.
Because God forbid they don't use the macguffin of the week to solve a Rumbelle SL

RoseBennett
Old 05-09-2016, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
I'm with you Belleislove.
Because God forbid they don't use the macguffin of the week to solve a Rumbelle SL
These characters deserve so much better writing than they get. I mean they wouldn't want to actually have people happy watching this show or for people to actually want to watch live. That's not what tv show producers want. People actually happy and excited to watch their shows.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

yes they do

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Don't you dare show!!
Old 05-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

IMO they've really emphasized this season that TLK is the only way to break the sleeping curse, so I don't think there's going to be macguffins this time..

icon by me