Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2016, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

and even though it wasn't one of my top RumBelle kisses, I've watched it over and over again (and I'm thinking I'm not alone!)

Onscreen chemistry is something you either have or you don't have and RC/EdR just knock it out of the park consistently I mean, she is just lying there and its just a little kiss, but it said so much! How do they do that!?
Old 05-02-2016, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Lol me too. And I think the camera angles were amazing in both their scenes. I was rewatching when he put her in the box and there's something that just makes it look so sweet, even when the smoke engulf Belle.

Also, you know what's left in the box once all the plagues are freed? Hope. And what's been Rumbelle's journey, the good and the bad, in 5B? Hope

RoseBennett
Old 05-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

New thread

icon by me
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top