Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2016, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Beauty hiding in the dark

Oh my god, this is so gorgeous, so perfect. PLEASE PLEASE let’s get this on the show!
Old 02-20-2016, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

What a way to start the new page

RoseBennett
Old 02-20-2016, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Adorable!

icon by me
Old 02-20-2016, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

thebillybiliana

In the top and middle, Rumple is looking out at Belle as she leaves……….poor baby, sob.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

It's like he wouldn't want to believe she'd really go like in 4B when Cruella told him she moved on, he had to see it with his eyes. I don't blame Belle for wanting to go, but boy do I feel for poor woobie Rumple here, and there...No wonder he was so surprised (and probably thought was drunk) when she came back. I thought I was drunk when she came back

RoseBennett
Old 02-20-2016, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
It's like he wouldn't want to believe she'd really go like in 4B when Cruella told him she moved on, he had to see it with his eyes. I don't blame Belle for wanting to go, but boy do I feel for poor woobie Rumple here, and there...No wonder he was so surprised (and probably thought was drunk) when she came back. I thought I was drunk when she came back
I think he just wanted one last look at his Belle..... knowing she would never come back (she would have if she had really left, but he didn't believe that). No doubt part of him hoped she'd return......

It almost reminds me of how he waited at the window of the Dark Castle, hoping Belle would return, sigh
Old 02-20-2016, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

I think he didn't believe it at all. Like when he said "I expect you won't come back at all" in SD. But he so wants to be loved, he constantly waits to be proven wrong (thanks Belle from proving him so)-that he can be loved. He can't honestly survive without love. It's taking too much from him. So he'll hope, unknowingly...He wants to let go because he believes keeping them is giving them pain, in 4a, that's what he did to Belle. in early DO!Rumple, he did it to Bae fter he became the DO....Too bad he managed to be loved by two people who can aactually unconditionally love

RoseBennett
Old 02-21-2016, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

It really didn't occur to Rumple that Belle would choose him over seeing the world. No wonder he was so baffled when she came back.

And Rumple would rather be lonely and miserable than hurt people he loves. As he told Belle in "Lily", there's no hope for him if he keeps hurting her. One of his finest moments.

icon by me
Old 02-21-2016, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Seamstress...

I do those moments...just gets you

and we now need a breakfast in bed scene

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 02-21-2016 at 01:39 PM
Old 02-21-2016, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
It really didn't occur to Rumple that Belle would choose him over seeing the world. No wonder he was so baffled when she came back.

And Rumple would rather be lonely and miserable than hurt people he loves. As he told Belle in "Lily", there's no hope for him if he keeps hurting her. One of his finest moments.
Well it's hard to blame him when just a few hours ago she told him that only a part of her loved him and that she didn't know if she wanted to make their relationship work. She broke up with him and gave every indication that they were over, so from Rumple's POV, Belle didn't want to be with him anyway. I think she would eventually have come back after a few weeks, maybe less, but that's just an opinion and there would be no way for him to know that.

That scene where he restored her heart was so beautiful.......Belle's happiness has always been far more important to Rumple than his own. He knows he devastated her in 4A and it tortures him that he did.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
i’ll put the curtains back up.
t h e r e’ s n o n e e d.
i’ l l g e t u s e d t o i t.
source

Old 02-21-2016, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend