Master Fan

Yey, just one object/noun

RoseBennett
Old 01-26-2016, 10:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Suit.
Old 01-26-2016, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Well, there you go, Rumbelle first bycicle adventure against smurfs!
PS: Lauren, I suggest you might not read the original scene, as it's from 5c06

Quote:
Madlibs version:

Belle:What... where are we going?
Rumple:The only place we'll be safe from the Smurfs and their slimy friend.
Belle:Wait. You're taking us out of the circus!
Rumple:This is a pompous suit. This will keep us mushy from any ill effects from kissing the photograph.
Belle:No, no, we can't be beaten, not while there are still clocks we care about in this town.
Rumple: Buttercup, I used to be the Mighty Mouse. I know smurfs better than they know themselves. They will touch till they get what they want.
Belle:Well, we'll spank them, together.
Rumple:Didn't you see what happened back there? Yeah. I couldn't even dance with you from Merida.
Belle: Tweety, stop the bycicle.
Rumple: What?
Belle: Now! ( Tires screech )
Rumple: Belle! Buttercup! What are you doing? Come back on the bycicle.
Belle: No.
Rumple: Please. ( Sighs )
Belle: No. You know, screaming never made anyone a chipped cup, okay?
Rumple: Well, don't... don't you read? I'm not a chipped cup.
Belle: Well, you've been enthusiastic before.
Rumple: When? During the first Winter Olympics? Let me crush the letter about that day. I didn't... swim to get back to my banana. I did it because I was scared.
Belle: Lou C. Phur...
Rumple: I ate the cakes to prove I wasn't tender. But then, I've seen the librarians moaning from the imps... I didn't want to purr. I'm tender, Belle. And that's never gonna change. Please moan on the bycicle, eh? Th... this is the only way I know how to dance with you. Come on, come on.
Belle: Dance with yourself, you mean.
Rumple: No. No. Dharma! Snowball!
Quote:
Original version (5x06 - The Bear and the Boar):
Belle:What... where are we going?
Rumple:The only place we'll be safe from the Emma and her quivered friend.
Belle:Wait. You're taking us out of Storybrook!
Rumple:This is a anti-transformation powder. This will keep us safe from any ill effects from crossingg the townline.
Belle:No, no, we can't leave, not while there are still people we care about in this town.
Rumple: Belle, I used to be the Dark One. I know Emma better than she knows herself. She will keep coming till she gets what she wants.
Belle:Well, we'll stopher, together.
Rumple:Didn't you see what happened back there? Yeah. I couldn't even protect you from Merida.
Belle: Rumple, stop the car.
Rumple: What?
Belle: Now! ( Tires screech )
Rumple: Belle! Belle! What are you doing? Come back in the car.
Belle: No.
Rumple: Please. ( Sighs )
Belle: No. You know, running never made anyone a hero, okay?
Rumple: Well, don't... don't you get it? I'm not a hero.
Belle: Well, you've been brave before.
Rumple: When? During the first Ogre Warss? Let me tell you the truthabout that day. I didn't... cripple myself to get back to my son. I did it because I was scared.
Belle: Rumple...
Rumple: I joined the army to prove I wasn't a coward. But then, I've seen the wounded coming back from the front lines... I didn't want to die. I'm a coward, Belle. And that's never gonna change. Please come back in the car, eh? Th... this is the only way I know how to protect you. Come on, come on.
Belle: Protect yourself, you mean.
Rumple: No. No. Belle! Belle!

RoseBennett
Old 01-26-2016, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Sorry dp

RoseBennett
Old 01-26-2016, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for doing that!!

Quote:
I ate the cakes to prove I wasn't tender. But then, I've seen the librarians moaning from the imps... I didn't want to purr. I'm tender, Belle. And that's never gonna change. Please moan on the bycicle, eh? Th... this is the only way I know how to dance with you. Come on, come on.

Old 01-26-2016, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

^

And now I can't get the image of Rumple riding a bike with Belle on the rear rack out of my head.

Quote:
Rumple:Buttercup, I used to be the Mighty Mouse. I know smurfs better than they know themselves. They will touch till they get what they want.
OMG!!!

icon by me
Old 01-26-2016, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh my
Old 01-26-2016, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
^

And now I can't get the image of Rumple riding a bike with Belle on the rear rack out of my head.

OMG!!!
that was my problem, I kept seeing Belle jumping off the basket the front of Rumple's bike and couldn't stop laughing as I edited this

You go Belle, spank the smurfs! And we all know imps make librarians moan

RoseBennett
Old 01-26-2016, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god, lol

The Smurfs are SOOO dangerous, lol......

Quote:
Rumple: Buttercup, I used to be the Mighty Mouse. I know smurfs better than they know themselves. They will touch till they get what they want.
LOL does this mean Rumple used to fly? Um, is this describing a Smurf orgy?

Quote:
Belle: Well, you've been enthusiastic before.
Rumple: When? During the first Winter Olympics? Let me crush the letter about that day. I didn't... swim to get back to my banana. I did it because I was scared.
Belle: Lou C. Phur...
Rumple: I ate the cakes to prove I wasn't tender. But then, I've seen the librarians moaning from the imps... I didn't want to purr. I'm tender, Belle. And that's never gonna change. Please moan on the bycicle, eh? Th... this is the only way I know how to dance with you. Come on, come on.
Rumple in the first Winter Olympics, lol........Um, how can he ever lose his banana?

Moaning librarians? Naughty since the library is supposed to be quiet, lol
Old 01-26-2016, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Oh my god, lol
LOL does this mean Rumple used to fly? Um, is this describing a Smurf orgy?
Rumple in the first Winter Olympics, lol........Um, how can he ever lose his banana?
We choose not to aknowledge the cancelled part
He really loved that banana. But it was just too cold at the winter olympics, even with the moaning librarians They got reunited in the end though, he was too tender to leave it there

RoseBennett
Old 01-26-2016, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
We choose not to aknowledge the cancelled part
He really loved that banana. But it was just too cold at the winter olympics, even with the moaning librarians They got reunited in the end though, he was too tender to leave it there
Right, this is a PG forum, lol......

LOL I'm NEVER going to look at this scene again in the same way......

**Belle loved that banana also
Old 01-26-2016, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

^ Lol!

Quote:
He really loved that banana. But it was just too cold at the winter olympics, even with the moaning librarians

Rumple SWAM there! That's pretty badass!

icon by me
Old 01-26-2016, 11:13 PM
Passionate Fan

About libraries being quiet: From the most recent comic of Girl Genius:

Quote:
Agatha: I thought libraries were supposed to be quiet.

Grand Curator Melissa: Ho--they also say that about young ladies--

Grand Curator Jon: But, the best ones rarely are.
Er, I think that's more a reference to Agatha making ray guns and things rather than . . . whatever the Smurfs were up to.

Last rewritten chapter of Silence of Cries Unheard is up, in which the fairies are freed and Rumbelle gets around to the serious business of living happily ever after.

The Silence of Cries Unheard - Chapter 22 - Kelaine (Ellynne) - Once Upon a Time (TV), Once Upon a Time in Wonderland [Archive of Our Own]
Old 01-27-2016, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
OK thinking dirty thoughts here
Old 01-27-2016, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

No idea why, this was a completely innocent madlibs

RoseBennett