Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2015, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

x

Talk about devotion! You often see people talking about how Rumple tends to be overprotective of Belle, but I must say that she is (or was) probably just as protective of him.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

AWw the feelings

Old 02-16-2015, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I linked the Zimbio poll to my tumblr page!

Rumbelle fan for life!

They are asking for nominations!
Old 02-16-2015, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Get voting peeps

Old 02-18-2015, 10:51 AM
Passionate Fan

I found another song:

"Listen To Your Heart"

I know there's something in the wake of your smile.
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
You've built a love but that love falls apart.
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.

Listen to your heart
when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye.

Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems,
the feeling of belonging to your dreams.

Listen to your heart
Listen to your heart
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart

And there are voices
that want to be heard.
So much to mention
but you can't find the words.
The scent of magic,
the beauty that's been
when love was wilder than the wind.

Listen to your heart
Listen to your heart
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart

Listen to your heart, mm-mmmmmm

and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
By Roxette and DHT
Old 02-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
marry someone who shares your interests, especially if it’s ‘owning 10 different versions of the same garment’
source

Old 02-19-2015, 10:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Yep, the love-of-wardrobe alone is enough for those two to build a solid relationship on.
Funny thing about the song "Listen to Your Heart." Some years ago, my sister was reading a fantasy novel that she got me to read when she was done. The main character is a woman from our world who falls in love with a wizard from another world. But, all through the book, there's this question of whether or not she can really trust him (there's evidence a Dark Mage is running around loose, and this guy is high on the list of suspects).

At the end of the book, she suddenly faces hard, irrefutable evidence it's this guy. Basically, she exiles him out of our world and sends him right into the hands of people who will keep him powerless and imprisoned (then she finds out she was mistaken. She had irrefutable evidence it was either him or his very, very dead teacher--who just happened to be more undead than the wizards in that world believed possible. Oops. Fortunately, there was a sequel).

Anyhow, my sister said "Listen to Your Heart" was like the theme song for the end of this book.
For anyone interested, next chapter of Silence of Cries Unheard is up. It answers the time honored riddle "How is a Genie like a Dark One"? And Rumple gets ready to return--with souvenirs from New York (and, no, it does not say "I Got Exiled to New York by My Ex and All I Got Was This Stupid T-shirt").
Old 02-20-2015, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Geez this hurts

source

Old 02-20-2015, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Just pre-ordered the graphic novel, even though I don't like graphic novels, But I really have to have this.

Also, there is apparently a set of Rumbelle or rather Belle and Rumple together bracelets being sold by Books a Million?

It's nice to see them actually merchandising one of their most popular couples finally.

Maybe with next year being the 25th anniversary of Beauty and the Beast and the new Beauty and the Beast movie (which I think will be a big Disney hit and a big deal) maybe they'll continue to market them?
Old 02-20-2015, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond
Geez this hurts
Ouch.. At least she can't say Rumple never warned her. He always saw this coming..

Quote:
Also, there is apparently a set of Rumbelle or rather Belle and Rumple together bracelets being sold by Books a Million?

It's nice to see them actually merchandising one of their most popular couples finally.

Maybe with next year being the 25th anniversary of Beauty and the Beast and the new Beauty and the Beast movie (which I think will be a big Disney hit and a big deal) maybe they'll continue to market them?
Yeah, I noticed that too. Very nice!

I think they'll do.. I hope so!
Old 02-20-2015, 02:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

the gifset is so sad, I hope they can sort this out in the next episode
Old 02-20-2015, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ouch.. At least she can't say Rumple never warned her. He always saw this coming
Do you think he was subconsciously making this happen? It's like he expected it to happen and then did everything that would make it happen. I don't think he did it deliberately but it's like he tried to sabotage it because he figured it would always happen. He has such a poor self image and so on.
Old 02-20-2015, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

With Rumple, I wouldn't be surprised at all, saying look what I did, I did warn you

Oh those two

Old 02-20-2015, 06:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Just pre-ordered the graphic novel, even though I don't like graphic novels, But I really have to have this.

There is definitely a bracelet set being offered by BAM. I just ordered myself one! There are 3 loops, one with the dagger, one with the chipped cup, and the third has a metal loop inscribed with the saying "All magic comes with a price."

I don't feel the same way about the graphic novel. I love Rumbelle and it's great that they did a graphic novel for them, but, like you, I don't like graphic novels. My husband got me the first one that came out about the huntsman for Christmas and I just really can't stand the artwork.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Do you think he was subconsciously making this happen? It's like he expected it to happen and then did everything that would make it happen. I don't think he did it deliberately but it's like he tried to sabotage it because he figured it would always happen. He has such a poor self image and so on.
It's sounds like him... but he seemed clearly heartbroken and surprised when she told him to leave. But maybe it's because he thought he warned her about it.