Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Supreme Fan

I wish we could lay down the angst flag for a good long while, but alas we have to carry it again . And right before winter hiatus too ....

We are owed an amazing reunion. Just saying.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 01-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I wish we could lay down the angst flag for a good long while, but alas we have to carry it again . And right before winter hiatus too ....

We are more than owed! LOL! We DESERVE to have an awesome reunion minus the angsta nd just smooshy smooshy kissing after they get through all their issues!
Old 01-02-2015, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

what we deserve and what we get are two entirely different things.

But really we get the worst of the angst because our couple is the one that A/E choose to give this type of hard, emotional story too. This is the couple that has the majority or obstacles, a person filled with darkness and a cruse , no longer believing in love, finding love and unable to break down his walls to grasp that love.

When they finally do find that happiness it will be the sweetest and greatest of all love stories because of what it took to overcome everything.

Their scenes are the memorable ones, A/E do that because it's THIS couple, and they are the ones that people are paying attention too.

the more angst( and we hold the record)= the sweeter and most powerful trip towards love!! Only our couple guys! The OQ is coming in very close them too
Old 01-02-2015, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
But really we get the worst of the angst because our couple is the one that A/E choose to give this type of hard, emotional story too. This is the couple that has the majority or obstacles, a person filled with darkness and a cruse , no longer believing in love, finding love and unable to break down his walls to grasp that love.
No couple on the show has gone through so much and still come through the other side, but this time is the hardest, they will get through it, but it will take some time and they both have to break down walls to get there and I can't wait to see it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)

I agree. I think it will be awesome to see their story take off now and be centric to the arc.
Oh yes , bring it, bring it, bring it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)

Somehow I missed the word "eye" the first time I read that...
it's easily done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)

when we do get their reunion I reckon it will be the top of all their reunions and the have had amazing reunions

Old 01-02-2015, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Imagine Dragons are the Rumbelle/Rumple soundtrack people (even when it looks like a song was written before the show, these guys must have had some kind of link to Storybrooke before the curse broke ).
It's almost as if Rumple's been writing songs for them.

Quote:
Milah herself was unwilling to make changes that would have helped the family's reputation, like giving up drinking away the family's earnings in the local tavern and cavorting with passing strangers.
I also think that if it wasn't for Bae, Milah would've left Rumple soon after he returned from the battle field. People didn't care about Rumple, so they wouldn't have blamed her for leaving him (The soldier in Desperate Souls actually taunted Rumple about it ("women don't like to be married to cowards")). But they had a son, so she couldn't just leave. And it's not like Rumple was forcing her to stay, he only asked her to try for BAE.

Staying with Rumple was Milah's own choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen
Their scenes are the memorable ones, A/E do that because it's THIS couple, and they are the ones that people are paying attention too.

the more angst( and we hold the record)= the sweeter and most powerful trip towards love!! Only our couple guys! The OQ is coming in very close them too
Exactly! If A&E hated Rumbelle, they wouldn't give them big emotional scenes in midseason/season finales, or such beautiful wedding (that was apparently the most expensive scene in the s3 finale, and A&E were watching the filming!), and they would have spent their honeymoon probably in the backroom of Gold's shop, instead of that gorgeous mansion.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Exactly! If A&E hated Rumbelle, they wouldn't give them big emotional scenes in midseason/season finales, or such beautiful wedding (that was apparently the most expensive scene in the s3 finale, and A&E were watching the filming!), and they would have spent their honeymoon probably in the backroom of Gold's shop, instead of that gorgeous mansion.
ITA , ...still get a kick of A&E watching the wedding and tweeting a picture of the location without us knowing at the time what the hell was going on

Old 01-02-2015, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

yes.. they were so bad.

We had no idea. and then to find out it was the costliest set up too.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yep, go us

Old 01-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

and Rumpelstiltskin in Love is still one of the most haunting and beautiful pieces of music the show has ever made..

Everytime I hear it it tears at my heart..
Old 01-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Just a heartbreaker that

Old 01-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

it is.. but I love it
Old 01-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yes.. they were so bad.

We had no idea. and then to find out it was the costliest set up too.
That still makes me smirk. They actually spend money on Rumbelle! The honeymoon probably wasn't very cheap, either; the rent of the "love shack", the outfits (Belle's big poofy dress in particular)...

Quote:
and Rumpelstiltskin in Love is still one of the most haunting and beautiful pieces of music the show has ever made..

Everytime I hear it it tears at my heart..
Indeed. That's such a beautiful soundtrack, and so Rumple..
Old 01-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
what we deserve and what we get are two entirely different things.

When they finally do find that happiness it will be the sweetest and greatest of all love stories because of what it took to overcome everything.

Yep, I never expected Rumbelle to be this light, happy couple... do I want them to be??? YES! I think their fans deserve that. But, it was clear from the beginning that Rumple & Belle were going to be the couple with the most angst and obstacles to be overcome. The more they face, the stronger they become. It may all seem like there's no coming back now, but they will beat this; just like they have many times before. I always thought Rumbelle were the Jate of OUAT and each season proves that they are! How did Jack and Kate end up though???? together for all eternity and that's how I think Rumple and Belle will end up too, they have their HEA yet.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 01-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Exactly , they have had so much battles and adversities to overcome but they have...this one though, is up with the scene when Rumple tells Belle to leave in Skin Deep...they got through that, they'll get through this....we all know it will take time though...not 28 years though

Old 01-03-2015, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
Yep, I never expected Rumbelle to be this light, happy couple... do I want them to be??? YES! I think their fans deserve that. But, it was clear from the beginning that Rumple & Belle were going to be the couple with the most angst and obstacles to be overcome. The more they face, the stronger they become. It may all seem like there's no coming back now, but they will beat this; just like they have many times before. I always thought Rumbelle were the Jate of OUAT and each season proves that they are! How did Jack and Kate end up though???? together for all eternity and that's how I think Rumple and Belle will end up too, they have their HEA yet.
This is the reason why we should be so thrilled. As much as it hurts our couple is getting the meaty real story.

This is the story that people will be paying attention to and talking about.

How they overcame this. How Rumple will finally have the strength to fight off the curse and the darkness it brings and be that better man he was. Unlike the others, he is cursed with darkness, he was not dark beforehand.

Unlike others the curse he made was for the love of his son. Just as Snowing cast he curse again to keep Zelena from their child. Both curses were done for love to save their child, even if others were brought to the other realm with them.

For Rumple his journey is the hardest. and for Belle her love is the toughest. She said she loved all of him, even the parts that belong to the darkness. AS Rumple is overcoming that and fighting his dark curse, and the centuries of pain he built for himself, Belle's journey will be to understand and accept that not all change can happen immediately.. That she may have placed expectations on him to be a hero, etc that he can't meet.
That Rumple's darkness is not something he can turn on and off, and to see the man that has given up and resigned himself to not hoping that his life will get better.

IS anyone doing this? Not sure if they are doing thins on Twitter too, but they are on Tumblr.