Old 12-14-2014, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Those gifs, I'm hoping we get something tonight however small it is

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 12-14-2014, 06:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

That Dearies, is how villians lose their happy endings.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Well I heard some folks cheering tonight. I was so sad it went down that way with Belle and Rumple, but the writers had wrote him so dark that what other choice did she have?
Old 12-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
That Dearies, is how villians lose their happy endings.
Please do not post hate or anti's in an appreciation thread. It is against Fan Forum rules. Plus gloating is just rude
Old 12-14-2014, 07:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Not gloating. I'm as heartbroken as the rest of you. I'm disappointed in Rumple, and I honestly could not have expected any good to come of his actions. Sorry, my tone is kind of hard to read.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
Not gloating. I'm as heartbroken as the rest of you. I'm disappointed in Rumple, and I honestly could not have expected any good to come of his actions. Sorry, my tone is kind of hard to read.
that's ok it came across harsh. It's not always easy to interpret how a post should be read.

WE are all heartbroken and I blame the writers for not giving us any of the Rumple we loved before. Just this man obsessed and addicted with no sympathy.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Omg that ending was just
Favorite Pairing: Rumple and Belle

'All magic comes with a price!'
Old 12-14-2014, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

No words for that scene between Robert and Emilie

So heartbreaking to see him as the cripple man again when he crossed the town line. I hope that he proves himself in the next half and get back together with Belle.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 12-14-2014, 07:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
Well I heard some folks cheering tonight. I was so sad it went down that way with Belle and Rumple, but the writers had wrote him so dark that what other choice did she have?
I only cheered when Hook got his heart back, because no matter how much love I have for Rumple what he was doing was wrong. I was shocked Belle exiled him from Storybrook. But she prob didnt see another way to protect everyone from him. I did get teary eyed when he said he was scared. I hope he comes back and proves himself to Belle and changes. But I have a feeling her casting him out will just make him worse, but what else was she supposed to do?

Edward♥Bella|Cyrus♥Alice|Stefan♥Elena|Rumple♥Belle|Nathan♥Maxie|
Snow♥Charming|Captain♥Swan|Chimney♥Maddie|Michael♥Nikita|
Alex♥Norma|West♥Allen|Michael♥Sara|Max♥Liz|Michael♥Maria|Alex♥Isabel|
Old 12-14-2014, 07:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am scared he will come back and try to take revenge against her. I really hope he learns and does change for real and they work it out. I don't want them squared off against each other at all. This ending was way too sad for me.
Favorite Pairing: Rumple and Belle

'All magic comes with a price!'
Old 12-14-2014, 07:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love Rumple and Belle, so I know I'm reaching but re watching the episode Rumple told Belle that the glove pointed out one's weakness and for Most People the thing they love most is their weakness. Well it did not point to Belle because she is his strength. Magic and power is his weakness but not necessarily the thing he loves most...Rumple is not most people..
Old 12-14-2014, 07:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO...ME (View Post)
I love Rumple and Belle, so I know I'm reaching but re watching the episode Rumple told Belle that the glove pointed out one's weakness and for Most People the thing they love most is their weakness. Well it did not point to Belle because she is his strength. Magic and power is his weakness but not necessarily the thing he loves most...Rumple is not most people..
THANK YOU. I would like something to cling to. It's hard to believe they would just come out and say that Rumple doesn't love Belle.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO...ME (View Post)
Thank you. It is just really hard. I am heartsick over this and unsure if I am going to continue to watch. I really hope they give the writer's hell for tonight. I'm sorry but they deserve it for all their lies! I just, why does Hook get to stay? why does Regina? They haven't changed! It's not fair. I am rooting for the villains even though I may not be watching. I think I'll tape it and if it gets better, than I'll watch.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Well.... Rumple is going to be even darker when he comes back to town.....
Old 12-14-2014, 07:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Thank you. It is just really hard. I am heartsick over this and unsure if I am going to continue to watch. I really hope they give the writer's hell for tonight. I'm sorry but they deserve it for all their lies! I just, why does Hook get to stay? why does Regina? They haven't changed! It's not fair. I am rooting for the villains even though I may not be watching. I think I'll tape it and if it gets better, than I'll watch.
I think by going through this Rumple will see that he does not need magic. He is in a land with no magic and he is still determined to have his happy ending. I thought they would show him scared and broken in NYC when they did the flash forward but he seemed as strong and determined as ever.....plus maybe Belle will learn some things while Rumple is gone. As we saw from her trip with Anna she did not always choose what was right. She can be selfish too.

Last edited by XOXO...ME; 12-14-2014 at 07:51 PM